Pk's the ultimate tribe

DeletedUser

They always yelled for people to attack them when lfkd were declared because of that insane support a core could muster. It took some time before real attacks started, still they don't seem to be able with taking down Barbar.:p

They didn't want to dominate the core, they wanted to take over world 5 but that isn't going down their path, things are more or less changing.:)

DeletedUser7397

History/goal/aims for LFKD have been posted long ago on these forums.

If you had read the forums back then, before becoming master spammer, you would properly realize you arent correct on this one.

DeletedUser23324

They always yelled for people to attack them when lfkd were declared because of that insane support a core could muster. It took some time before real attacks started, still they don't seem to be able with taking down Barbar.:p

They didn't want to dominate the core, they wanted to take over world 5 but that isn't going down their path, things are more or less changing.:)

I doubt there is a single player in TSE as skillful of those in Barbar.

DeletedUser

You merged with one of the VVVetcs, played tribal huggles and took out isolated inactives.

I pale by comparison, truly.

I love it when you load up on the PnP, cold war after cold war you never fail to at least amuse me.

I am no where near you but perhaps this fact alone is why I am such a cheerleader for The Dirty Dozen. :icon_wink:

I sometimes wonder if you ever really put any thought into your posts.

We took two tribes and created one. When we started we were ranked 11th. Today we are ranked 6th. In that same time dear, your tribe has gone in the opposite direction, bitter?

We took the fight to LFKD and took from them over 500 villages and 5 million points in just under 3 months. The bulk of this has come from YOUR tribe. Over 200 villages and over 2 million points. Bitter much?

If you believe that TSE and the LFKD alliance are in some sort of cold war, you aren't paying attention. And yes, if I was in your tribe I also would be rooting for someone else other than DFB. Bitter ?

Yes. You truly do pale by comparison.

-A-

DeletedUser23324

The amount TSE have actually gained is no where near 500 villages, hence a very small amount in real terms. It's only a scirmish to date, hence calling this a cold war is not to far from the truth.

DeletedUser

The amount TSE have actually gained is no where near 500 villages, hence a very small amount in real terms. It's only a scirmish to date, hence calling this a cold war is not to far from the truth.

I did not say we have gained over 500. I said we have taken. Between our 4 tribes over 900 villages have changed hands. That is not anyone near a cold war.

DeletedUser

Hmm same can be said for the overall numbers of pks then, no real skill. I mean we have seen pretty much of one or two skilled players in one area and the rest might be junk.

Not to mention, where's all lfkd's members?
How did the number shrink so low and how did so many fall inactive?
Wasn't their a time when Legionm erged and barely could fit in everyone at Lotd + Orange?

So yet again, where did they all go?
How do you succed to get so many inactives or to make so many people quit?

DeletedUser23324

Hmm same can be said for the overall numbers of pks then, no real skill. I mean we have seen pretty much of one or two skilled players in one area and the rest might be junk.

Not to mention, where's all lfkd's members?
How did the number shrink so low and how did so many fall inactive?
Wasn't their a time when Legionm erged and barely could fit in everyone at Lotd + Orange?

So yet again, where did they all go?
How do you succed to get so many inactives or to make so many people quit?

Am confident PKs is the most active tribe on the server, i can see the memberlist and i know so.

DeletedUser

Well then do you see the account sitter names right next to and why is your nobling rat so low compared to everyone else?:p

DeletedUser

Yes, Nobling rate.

Enoblement, I don't belive you're the most active one.:p

DeletedUser23324

Yes, Nobling rate.

Enoblement, I don't belive you're the most active one.:p

Well mean noblerate would suggest activty correct?

Rank Name Won Lost
1 ~TSE~ 583 241
2 R2-TRU 523 222
3 V V V 520 132
4 SCIOVA 430 197
5 PKs 374 240
6 SCIR0S 354 229

583/146= 3.7
523/111= 4.7
520/145= 3.6
430/104=4.13
372/(we will say 60 for arguements sake)=6.2
354/135=2.6

I hate using stats, but if your trying to say the stats prove PKs are not active then i am forced to look at them.

DeletedUser23324

Before you try to point out to me gains and losses, please remember we are talking about activity. Not who's doing better.

DeletedUser

Pwwwwwwwwwwwned.

Can I post my nobling rate? Can I, can I please?

DeletedUser

i really see all kind of post, but the atitude of the LFKD's post seem to change directions once argos, or jezuz proof there point,

a while ago ironhelms changed tribes cuzz he worked closly togetter with PKs.

first i readed ~TSE~ was mistaking because they are friends with the LFKD.
friends that won't ever attack the LFKD.
and some more bla bla bla.
after some crap, and saying they will be forever loyal too the LFKD in one way or another,
they suddenly became spies, traitors and you were happy that they were out.
after some of the spy, traitor things...
you were allready talking and concidering you were going to throw them out of the tribe.

so you will change attitude for 1000 times,
but in the way i see it, ~TSE~ did the best move, and LFKD encounterd a heavy loss of active members,
and ranks.:)

DeletedUser

i really see all kind of post, but the atitude of the LFKD's post seem to change directions once argos, or jezuz proof there point,

a while ago ironhelms changed tribes cuzz he worked closly togetter with PKs.

first i readed ~TSE~ was mistaking because they are friends with the LFKD.
friends that won't ever attack the LFKD.
and some more bla bla bla.
after some crap, and saying they will be forever loyal too the LFKD in one way or another,
they suddenly became spies, traitors and you were happy that they were out.
after some of the spy, traitor things...
you were allready talking and concidering you were going to throw them out of the tribe.

so you will change attitude for 1000 times,
but in the way i see it, ~TSE~ did the best move, and LFKD encounterd a heavy loss of active members,
and ranks.:)

Pretty much everything you said is wrong.

Ironhelms never once worked or coordinated with LFKD prior to coming to the PKs.

LFKD and TSE were never "friends", although some members talked/talk to each other in private emails.

No one ever said bla, bla, bla.

No one ever claimed loyalty.

DeletedUser

no-one ever sayd bla bla bla, did you expect i was quoting the whole thing?

read the recent posts, i made a reply on those, so either i'm wrong, togetter with all of YOU.
or i'm right, or a bit right. ^^

Ironhelms

a while ago ironhelms changed tribes cuzz he worked closely together with PKs.

Got to admit that I missed where I co-operated with an enemy tribe.
Fact is I had friends there and NoMrvy was struggling for direction. I have nothing but respect for probably the best tribe in TW (PK's I've been there - fact), I just have a lot more friends in TSE, and they have pulled back from the brink and have got more organised.

Reality is that this is a game - and I want to enjoy playing it with my friends. Shame some of them are in PK's.

An no one should ever question my loyalty - if I am in a tribe then I in it (before this gets spammed).

DeletedUser

I love it when people stack their front line. It makes their core weak and easy targets for catapults. The fact is, that if any one tribe was serious about the downfall of LFKD, then they would take on long campaigns in the enemys core. This would break the frontline within a week of attacks.
Savaged Core + Broken frontline = The EnD..... I just wonder which tribe will step up, and let the other tribes reap teh rewards.