Pk's the ultimate tribe

DeletedUser

Mattius, you got bigger players. We got more members and noble more overall, that's activity, not how well a few members do while a few do nothing at all.

So we got more active nobling rate and we noble more, we doesn't look how much 5 people can noble. But overall activity when you say that Pks are probably the most active one then it's just a big lie.

You got a few big members, of course it look better for you to devide the stats. But quite many tribes overall activity are far more active than it's in Pks, even your irc channels and forum aren't that active if you count the number of members that lfkd got.

DeletedUser23324

Mattius, you got bigger players. We got more members and noble more overall, that's activity, not how well a few members do while a few do nothing at all.

So we got more active nobling rate and we noble more, we doesn't look how much 5 people can noble. But overall activity when you say that Pks are probably the most active one then it's just a big lie.

You got a few big members, of course it look better for you to devide the stats. But quite many tribes overall activity are far more active than it's in Pks, even your irc channels and forum aren't that active if you count the number of members that lfkd got.

You have made a huge assumption with no proof, i see no variance calculation, or list of mean villages taken etc etc...

End of the day if i say PKs are very active at the moment then thats what i say. Maybe i am lieing maybe i am not, there is no way you can proove me wrong as only the ~PKs Senate~ know the truth.

DeletedUser

You said that you were the most active tribe, I said that you weren't. That's all.;)

DeletedUser23324

i really see all kind of post, but the atitude of the LFKD's post seem to change directions once argos, or jezuz proof there point,

a while ago ironhelms changed tribes cuzz he worked closly togetter with PKs.

first i readed ~TSE~ was mistaking because they are friends with the LFKD.
friends that won't ever attack the LFKD.
and some more bla bla bla.
after some crap, and saying they will be forever loyal too the LFKD in one way or another,
they suddenly became spies, traitors and you were happy that they were out.
after some of the spy, traitor things...
you were allready talking and concidering you were going to throw them out of the tribe.

so you will change attitude for 1000 times,
but in the way i see it, ~TSE~ did the best move, and LFKD encounterd a heavy loss of active members,
and ranks.:)

There is only 1 PLAYER who was on the verge of being kicked and that was ralf. Yes we were considering kicking the number 3 player, if you don't belieive it i have chat logs and igms to prove it, altho it's sad that people wouldn't trust my word in the first place.

As for ironhelms i trusted him and see him as a decent player, is a loss but i have been playing games like this for to long now and have seen this situation on more than one occation. These things happen, we can complain, flame, panic and cry about it claiming TSE as cheats.. Or we can just move on.

DeletedUser

You can't say that it's unexpected after how you recruit people.:p

DeletedUser23324

You said that you were the most active tribe, I said that you weren't. That's all.;)

If thats the case then just say it, stats that are hard to interperate and are only going to convince the 14-17 yr olds who have not done modules or grades in statistics. I have done a hell of allot of statistical analysis as i do economics at uni. This is part of the reason i very rarely use the stats here as they can be interperated in so many ways. There are so so many external elements and random variables to take into account that it really takes some serious contemplation to proove anything. Not just copy and pasting stats, course it sounds a little hypacritical as i posted some before, but again i had little choice if your going to make assumptions of the stats.

DeletedUser

Scaring and then recruit or became buddies with people were a tribe is to fall or planned to.:icon_wink:

If the tribe gets on their feet again then they might turn back.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser23324

Scaring and then recruit or became buddies with people were a tribe is to fall or planned to.:icon_wink:

If the tribe gets on their feet again then they might turn back.:icon_twisted:

PKs philosophy is tribe above everyone else, you can read it in our overview somewhere if you like.

General rule you should be willing to attack everyone except Allies. No exception for friends, mother, gf, brother etc etc. We consider it fun to kill indiscriminatly while maybe other tribes prefer to spam forums, play with their buddies etc. Most members like this principle amongst others hence being part of our very low defection record. If people feel PKs is not the best for them then they are welcome to leave, it's their choice end of the day. We will go on in the same manner no matter what.

DeletedUser

Yes but it should be expected to happen, it sounded like it were unexpected.:p

DeletedUser23324

Yes but it should be expected to happen, it sounded like it were unexpected.:p

I didn't expect iron to leave, unless your trying to claim we should be able to see the future then i really don't know what your getting at.

DeletedUser

I mean "overall" that it might happen that people would leave, well Iron is always the nice guy.:)

If you meant just one guy it's one thing but that it were to happen sooner or later were to be expected as overall members or something like that.

DeletedUser23324

I mean "overall" that it might happen that people would leave, well Iron is always the nice guy.:)

If you meant just one guy it's one thing but that it were to happen sooner or later were to be expected as overall members or something like that.

If your trying to say that by PKs being rank2 some members will leave then am happy to see them go.

DeletedUser

Anyone who has sitted an account under attack from tse knows the attacks are badly timed, badly co ordinated and in general total relying on innactivity and lack of defence.

Anyone who fears TSE should definatly not be playing this game.

and the same goes on PKs

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
Mad Cow. 166 today at 12:08 1:18:02
Mad Cow. 163 tomorrow at 08:28 21:37:50
Mad Cow. 162 tomorrow at 15:27 28:36:28
Mad Cow. 164 tomorrow at 23:28 36:38:07
Mad Cow. 165 on 29.05. at 00:19 37:29:01
=this is just an example of a PKS attack i can post reports later if you like=

36h between the first and last attacks !!! this is bongofury a member or "PKS OD Dream Team :)"

DeletedUser

Ralf i don't know you. I don't think PKs will ever take a village off you. Just my opinion.

I don't forsee any of the larger players getting into war with Ralf. Although he is larger than me, he is only larger by <40 villages (or less than 10%). The addition of sertorius to the crew makes for sertorius/ironhelms/ralf vs. seven.dj/zoahr/gothdn/kingbenx/bongofury/brainwash. as I see it anyways... If this war were to start, all Hell breaks loose down in this region.

Personally, I don't think either side is NOT going to attack the other, but it will more likely be attacks against the smaller, more inactive players that don't constitute such a heavy war.

But who knows, maybe this was the plan of apothesis all along :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

and the same goes on PKs

Incoming troops arrival time Arrival in
Mad Cow. 166 today at 12:08 1:18:02
Mad Cow. 163 tomorrow at 08:28 21:37:50
Mad Cow. 162 tomorrow at 15:27 28:36:28
Mad Cow. 164 tomorrow at 23:28 36:38:07
Mad Cow. 165 on 29.05. at 00:19 37:29:01
=this is just an example of a PKS attack i can post reports later if you like=

36h between the first and last attacks !!! this is bongofury a member or "PKS OD Dream Team :)"

It's funny when someone posts attacks and can't even realize that they're fake.

DeletedUser23324

The saying PIPE DOWN, SHUT UP come to mind, thanks for your contribution elboba3.