Pk's the ultimate tribe

DeletedUser23324

Yes we can take that another time if I just had saved all messages while you were doing sitting.:/

The Core is perfect to gather defense, however much is needed to be sent around. Of course you wouldn't have enough but for how long and where will the support be?.;)

What messages you refering to?

DeletedUser

Perhaps this will help you just a bit eh Jezus?

Anyways, onto my post about this topic,

I don't care about this topic whatsoever, I really don't know why im even wasting my time to post here, but just so we know.

I don't claim PKs to be the ultimate tribe, we may be a good tribe yes, we know how to coordinate with one another when the time arises, and we know how to be there for one another.

But I also have some friends in here that i can rely on further than PKs on occasion, it never hurts to have friends to chit-chat and all that with.

So are we an "elite" tribe? Depends all on your definition of elite mate.

-Daikou
-Punish Em All, Continue the Punishing!

DeletedUser

Kingbaldie did call Pks elite tribe so I wrote "elite".:p

Every tribe can cordinate at special times, gowever the special times ca be rare.:icon_wink:

You sure, it came from your own forum?

trhorten
Page: >1<

Mattius on 18.04. at 21:31 Quote
This dude is under some serious attack from that noob Arghos, am really to ILL atm to do anything for to long, so would really apreaciate some brave sole to look after the account untill i can recover... :(

Mattius today at 06:02 Quote
Nothing i can do sadly, to drunk/ to busy. If anyone can help me out then please leave a message and i can pass sitting before my game in the morning.

Mattius today at 18:31 Quote
am away all day sorry. And btw, hello tse spies. Tell arghos he can...

I joke....

---
We should have replied to you but that was it.:/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

Kingbaldie did call Pks elite tribe so I wrote "elite".:p

Every tribe can cordinate at special times, gowever the special times ca be rare.:icon_wink:

You sure, it came from your own forum?

trhorten
Page: >1<

Mattius on 18.04. at 21:31 Quote
This dude is under some serious attack from that noob Arghos, am really to ILL atm to do anything for to long, so would really apreaciate some brave sole to look after the account untill i can recover... :(

Mattius today at 06:02 Quote
Nothing i can do sadly, to drunk/ to busy. If anyone can help me out then please leave a message and i can pass sitting before my game in the morning.

Mattius today at 18:31 Quote
am away all day sorry. And btw, hello tse spies. Tell arghos he can...

I joke....

---
We should have replied to you but that was it.:/

I don't see what the issue is?

Attacks coming in i come home plastered, i have hockey game in morning so i can't do anything. So i ask to pass it on.

So?

DeletedUser

You seem to be away and busy as soon that people attack those you sit.:/

Mattius on 20.04. at 14:23 Quote
Sorry bud, am geting over a hangover from hell. Really sorry about the situation i put peeps in , just these attacks came at a really bad time for me. Not very responsible on my part :(

Sec I'll see if I can find more.

DeletedUser

Eh, I don't mean all of PKs, more so those in certain areas, because i've witnessed first hand that some of them in PKs can't coordinate and help out when help is definitely needed, so you must rely on what you have to be deadly with, and also home your mates will jump to your side and give you a lending hand, so that also has happened for me.

So I must agree with you, anybody can coordinate something, but when 2 players can put a whole continent on lock down and make them focus on just them 2, or have to coordinate plans for weeks/months to get them up against a wall and on the run, then that to me, is as much an accomplishment as anything.

But perhaps I've solved your curiosity.

-Daikou-

DeletedUser23324

You seem to be away and busy as soon that people attack those you sit.:/

Mattius on 20.04. at 14:23 Quote
Sorry bud, am geting over a hangover from hell. Really sorry about the situation i put peeps in , just these attacks came at a really bad time for me. Not very responsible on my part :(

Sec I'll see if I can find more.

Jezus belieive it or not i am human. Some days i just can't sit or even manage my own account. Drinking, sport, work and socail life all get in the way now and then. As for posting things from the forum, not really puting yourself in the strongest light.

DeletedUser

Hmm I couldn't find the other one, we clean our forum to often.:/

I call it well planned and skilled and it shows good cordination even against few players. It can sometimes be hard to take down big accounts, lost ones aims to create sort of a mess to slow the enemy down. However if you reduce that players points quick then it's good.

I don't understand that last part but I think that I got it.:S

I know how it feel, it's a pain to study.;(

It's just that it have happened quite a few times at certain times. However, no one blames you for having a life(just the coincidense). I messed up against chackal while studing and I do suddenlt get an account sitting request when of the attackers nets went more or less down. 150 villages without premium and without time.:p

Anyway I'll drop it then.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

Hmm I couldn't find the other one, we clean our forum to often.:/

I call it well planned and skilled and it shows good cordination even against few players. It can sometimes be hard to take down big accounts, lost ones aims to create sort of a mess to slow the enemy down. However if you reduce that players points quick then it's good.

I don't understand that last part but I think that I got it.:S

Nothing wrong with mass unorganised attacks, esspecially on players like chackal etc. I still think TSE have allot to prove still.

DeletedUser

You can always provem more etc, true as some players you don't need to cordinate. Even at skilled player you don't need to cordinate if you can gather enough nukes and always send incomming so that they got to defend every village. Then you can always sneak in nobles here and there.;D

Having 20 attacks against villages in large number can be hard to see through or know what's what.;)

DeletedUser

Anyone who has sat an account under attack from tse knows the attacks are badly timed, badly co ordinated and in general total relying on innactivity and lack of defence.

Nothing wrong with mass unorganised attacks, esspecially on players like chackal etc. .

Your second statement validates the very actions you demean in your first.

?

DeletedUser23324

Your second statement validates the very actions you demean in your first.

?

It depends in what context you look at it.

Are players on the front line scared of mass unorganised attacks?

no

Are mass unorgansied attacks sometimes effective?

Yes

DeletedUser

In your case yes, it is better off for us and yourself being in TSE,

IF ANYONE WANTS TO FLAME THIS POST I AM HAPPY TO SEND THEM IGM CONVOS BETWEEN ME AND HILSTED ABOUT RALF .

OO at least i am completly in agreement with you..:)

I also think that is better for me be in TSE, thouse guys here are much more happy in the game! And do you know.. i am amazed with their activicty...

You know what are your and hilsted problem.. i had suspicious, but now i am sure... you two think that know me :)) i have some friends that know me quiet well ...but you dont.. so your opinion about me have no credit at all..

By the way.. i promiss you that for every village that you took from me, i will took 2 from you.. want bet?

DeletedUser23324

I also think that is better for me be in TSE, thouse guys here are much more happy in the game! And do you know.. i am amazed with their activicty...

You know what are your and hilsted problem.. i had suspicious, but now i am sure... you two think that know me :)) i have some friends that know me quiet well ...but you dont.. so your opinion about me have no credit at all..

By the way.. i promiss you that for every village that you took from me, i will took 2 from you.. want bet?

Ralf i don't know you. I don't think PKs will ever take a village off you. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser7397

Know you!!!

How many letters have we written to each other?? 2-3?

And how long time ago was it, I told you, that id rather see you in a different tribe than in PKs if you wasnt going to fight???

And now you are gone, so its fine by me.

DeletedUser

RP, your friendly mod here. Remember - try to keep things on topic as much as possible. There have been several times where this post has deviated slightly - but you've been able to get on track. Don't let it get too out of hand and everything will just be ok.

/me goes back and hides in the corner

Continue...

DeletedUser28764

Patience is my game.

You insinuated it, Ralf and iron did not join TSE out of fear (or what ever you want to call it).

There is a medieval saying about this..

A soldier forced to fight, will only fight as long as his fear for his own lord is greater then his fear of the enemy..

KingBaldwin

It's good to see you still around KingBaldwin, this is Syrinx, your old leader of VVV+, and we fought alongside one another many times, lol.

And it's amazing to me how Vojd keeps complaining about PKs, people have given over their accounts many times in different scenarios, it's all fun and well to give somebody less fortunate a chance to play the game on a better level, or to even give them the chance to come back and enjoy some actual fighting. Haha.

hello old buddy!!nice to see you still around as well:)I miss those days:icon_sad:

Hey there Radioplug:icon_evil:

I was pretty toasted myself there Mattuis when i started this thread,i completly understand(ha,ha)

Well i've seen some good arguments from both sides,Pk's may not be quite as "Elite" as they once were and the rest of LFKD have slipped just a bit,alot of great players and leaders have quit and ther's just no way you can replace them with recruiting,so i don't see that as much of an argument.The bottom line is Pk's was set up by a group of friends that had played together for years and then joined the LFKD,there objective was to dominate the core and they've done that for a very long time.

So until they lose the core by being defeated militarily they remain the "ultimate" tribe to beat.

I like it that the world has united against the LFKD,hopefully we'll see some massive attacks on the core soon and see it settled for everyone.

Until that happens they remain at the top in my book, the proper way to play this game.