Oh dear oh dear, SCC and Escape /sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Heh they already recruited from rev, yes axes took some though as well but they have the right to them.

DeletedUser

How many days until OCD start merging again?? mmmm rev

So recruiting 1 or 2 players is more despicable then getting 2-3 other tribes to attack one tribe for you?

yeah that makes sense..we are merge whores its what we do..:icon_rolleyes:

we have 83 players you have 81 with your ESCAPE friends..so why do you need to get other tribes involved still?

Just leave it how it is and fight an honest fight, lets have a good battle and enjoy it..or are you worried?? and need help?

DeletedUser

So recruiting 1 or 2 players is more despicable then getting 2-3 other tribes to attack one tribe for you?

You might wanna ask any good TW player you know to englighten you about spoils of war.

The tribes who took down REV are Axes and badass so any recruitment on their spoils of war should be done in agreement with both tribes.

I dont really get how you are comparing recruitment of spoils of war in a war you dont have anything to do with 2-3 attacking 1 tribe based on sound diplomacy and strategical purposes, whatever it is for them (thats not for me to judge).

I'll remind you that SCC recruited ex-Maccy members that OCD had claimed as refugees. What you are basically saying in your first line in your last post is OCD leadership had nothing to whine about when SCC recruited Sixth.

Way to have double standards.

Care to edit your post now? :icon_razz:

oldmannie

we have 83 players you have 81 with your ESCAPE friends..so why do you need to get other tribes involved still?

Just leave it how it is and fight an honest fight, lets have a good battle and enjoy it..or are you worried?? and need help?

your quite right the many faces of cracker its shocking the gang-banging of OCD !!!!!!!
whoops i forgot my dementia tablets your acctually chuck,dsdq and ouzo........so its 3 against 2.......your gang-banging against scc and escape.....thats shocking.....:icon_eek: oh and some -rev- now 4 against 2 tut tut

Last edited:

Alliii

You might wanna ask any good TW player you know to englighten you about spoils of war.

The tribes who took down REV are Axes and badass so any recruitment on their spoils of war should be done in agreement with both tribes.

I dont really get how you are comparing recruitment of spoils of war in a war you dont have anything to do with 2-3 attacking 1 tribe based on sound diplomacy and strategical purposes, whatever it is for them (thats not for me to judge).

I'll remind you that SCC recruited ex-Maccy members that OCD had claimed as refugees. What you are basically saying in your first line in your last post is OCD leadership had nothing to whine about when SCC recruited Sixth.

Hi, Your amazing!! :lol:

DeletedUser

hmmmm you really are deluded? SCC and escape are causeing the damage so that makes us + 1, so who are the other 1-2 tribes you claim?? your attempt to label us as gangbangers are full of ******, as escape are the only tribe in this world we have linked up with?

go have fun with your merge stick

DeletedUser

:icon_razz:

I believe our recruitment was done after a deal was made with Axes.

Mohua / Red / Faaaaark would have to post the actual deal as it isn't my place to speak out of school on it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmmmm you really are deluded? SCC and escape are causeing the damage so that makes us + 1, so who are the other 1-2 tribes you claim?? your attempt to label us as gangbangers are full of ******, as escape are the only tribe in this world we have linked up with?

go have fun with your merge stick

So far it is a fair war with even sides. Hopefully it will stay as such and the winning tribe can really earn the respect they deserve.

You guys are off to a spectacular start so I definitely don't see the need for you guys to have any other tribes join in on your side. It would only diminish the statement that you are making.

DeletedUser

Mo, you are completely correct in regards to the recruitment of "spoils of war" and it is what got SCC and us going at it. We have no say in who badass and Axes recruit as they were both at war with Rev.

As far as Crackers post, he is reacting to a bunch of rumors that have been flying around and they are just that, rumors. When he heard that other tribes are looking to declare on us an easy assumption can be made that the tribes we are at war with are recruiting them for assistance. It is either that or it is just a tribe seeing an opportunity to take an advantage of a situation. Neither one of those situations are honorable but I have played this game long enough to know that this happens.

Anyrate, SCC/Esc, you have my appologies. We have no proof you are behind any of this and it is a mistake for anyone in my tribe to accuse you of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alliii

Mo, you are completely correct in regards to the recruitment of "spoils of war" and it is what got SCC and us going at it. We have no say in who badass and Axes recruit as they were both at war with Rev.

As far as Crackers post, he is reacting to a bunch of rumors that have been flying around and they are just that, rumors. When he heard that other tribes are looking to declare on us an easy assumption can be made that the tribes we are at war with are recruiting them for assistance. It is either that or it is just a tribe seeing an opportunity to take an advantage of a situation. Neither one of those situations are honorable but I have played this game long enough to know that this happens.

Anyrate, SCC/Esc, you have my appologies. We have no proof you are behind any of this and it is a mistake for anyone in my tribe to accuse you of this.

Thank you, with that, you earn mine, and i hope my tribemates respect :icon_cool:

mahtamori

I'd just take this opportunity to remind everyone that if you claim spoils of war or refugees, you are expected to act on it. Soon. Not next month.

DeletedUser

When he heard that other tribes are looking to declare on us an easy assumption can be made that the tribes we are at war with are recruiting them for assistance. It is either that or it is just a tribe seeing an opportunity to take an advantage of a situation. Neither one of those situations are honorable but I have played this game long enough to know that this happens.

To me, the disahonorable thing would be for the leaders of a tribe not to try to gather allies to help them in a war or upcoming war. What kind of message would it send to that tribe's members? "Hey guys, we lost but I didnt tried to get help for us as I wanted to be rimmed the honorable way without using diplomacy, only my troops".

That would mean these leaders would need to stick to normal membership and let leaders lead and do thats best for the tribe, not for themselves only or for a select group of members within the tribe.

If tribe A and B hit tribe C together and tribe B ends up switching sides and joins C to hit tribe A, it doesnt mean tribe A or C is at fault but rather that tribe B has opportunistics leaders who lack vision, brain and overall knowledge about the game. That situation would say more about tribe B than tribes A or C.

Would it be best to have 1 on 1 all over the place and no ganging up? This means Germany would still be gonig at this rate...

Imagine any good pre-mades, they would be unstoppable by simply gathering 40-80 decent members who plan on sticking together. They'd take down any other mass-recruited tribe.

DeletedUser

You mean Ouzo had claimed as refugees?

your quite right the many faces of cracker its shocking the gang-banging of OCD !!!!!!!
whoops i forgot my dementia tablets your acctually chuck,dsdq and ouzo........so its 3 against 2.......your gang-banging against scc and escape.....thats shocking.....:icon_eek: oh and some -rev- now 4 against 2 tut tut

Oh, and don`t forget EXELL, so that`s 5 against 2. And they are still losing.

DeletedUser

For the record i am loving it!! How many days untill SCC finds another tribe to jump in on OCD though?

estimations anyone?

I already know which is the next tribe and what they're planning. I know all. I see all. I hug all... I mean umm

DeletedUser

You mean Ouzo had claimed as refugees?

I'm not sure what you mean there.

However, my post wasnt about any specifics events or wars but rather a common principle generally accepted by the leaders of top tribes thru various Worlds.

DeletedUser

hmmm what I am wondering is why did ~SCC~ drop one of their players who was getting killed by OCD

DeletedUser

As I just joined coplaying in Escape/this world, I don't know much about what has been going on.

But the first post just seems like whining to me. Gangbanging = part of the game = you can't do anything about it = get better diplomacy.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hmmm what I am wondering is why did ~SCC~ drop one of their players who was getting killed by OCD

It was not because of OCD attack, that player for that player was inactive, and no active player of ~SCC~ will get killed by OCD, i give you my word for that, OCD is not organized or simply not willing enough to do so.

The same has happened in KOTBC war, he suddenly lost villages, and then reported incomings that had been there for a while, so he was on his last chance, and reporting incoming from 50-80 hours away when there are 2 hours until it hits, and your on ur last chance, what do you think happends?

And btw i could personally have sniped all those attacks, or even stacked all his villages enough to kill them, thats how big these attacks were...

Status
Not open for further replies.