Oh dear oh dear, SCC and Escape /sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It was not because of OCD attack, that player for that player was inactive, and no active player of ~SCC~ will get killed by OCD, i give you my word for that, OCD is not organized or simply not willing enough to do so.

The same has happened in KOTBC war, he suddenly lost villages, and then reported incomings that had been there for a while, so he was on his last chance, and reporting incoming from 50-80 hours away when there are 2 hours until it hits, and your on ur last chance, what do you think happends?

And btw i could personally have sniped all those attacks, or even stacked all his villages enough to kill them, thats how big these attacks were...

So what your saying is,
SCC had a player who obviously didn't know to defend his villages. And instead of teaching or kicking him, you left him in the tribe. And have now had to kick him hwen he started getting nobled again.

Then surely that is well played on OCD behalf and bad leadership on yours:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

So what your saying is,
SCC had a player who obviously didn't know to defend his villages. And instead of teaching or kicking him, you left him in the tribe. And have now had to kick him hwen he started getting nobled again.

Then surely that is well played on OCD behalf and bad leadership on yours:icon_neutral:

Nobody said anything about him being a noob. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It was not because of OCD attack, that player for that player was inactive, and no active player of ~SCC~ will get killed by OCD.

So, why not kick him earlier or internally consume him if he was inactive? Surely, you guys have a lot of players in K46 who could have taken out 8-9 villages? Or, was it that he went inactive AFTER seeing attacks coming his way? :p

DeletedUser

So far it is a fair war with even sides. Hopefully it will stay as such and the winning tribe can really earn the respect they deserve.

You guys are off to a spectacular start so I definitely don't see the need for you guys to have any other tribes join in on your side. It would only diminish the statement that you are making.

Mo, you are completely correct in regards to the recruitment of "spoils of war" and it is what got SCC and us going at it. We have no say in who badass and Axes recruit as they were both at war with Rev.

As far as Crackers post, he is reacting to a bunch of rumors that have been flying around and they are just that, rumors. When he heard that other tribes are looking to declare on us an easy assumption can be made that the tribes we are at war with are recruiting them for assistance. It is either that or it is just a tribe seeing an opportunity to take an advantage of a situation. Neither one of those situations are honorable but I have played this game long enough to know that this happens.

Anyrate, SCC/Esc, you have my appologies. We have no proof you are behind any of this and it is a mistake for anyone in my tribe to accuse you of this.

I agree completly that the winner of this war should gain respect as this is exactly what the world needs as its been to a poor standard so far, i just hope this war lives up to expectations and only responded to cracker attempts to flame us as gangbangers

DeletedUser

So, why not kick him earlier or internally consume him if he was inactive? Surely, you guys have a lot of players in K46 who could have taken out 8-9 villages? Or, was it that he went inactive AFTER seeing attacks coming his way? :p

so enter somnathroy to the flaming, as stated earlier he was on his last chance from the KOTBC attacks for failing to report attacks (Remember KOTBC do you???):icon_rolleyes:, he didnt show up inactive becasue he logged on a briefly between two days , failing to report trains from 40- 60 hous away just isnt good enough when your frontline, and before you use the Noob card, mack magic knows how to play the game and his choice decding to reduce his playing time with no word

DeletedUser

so enter somnathroy to the flaming, as stated earlier he was on his last chance from the KOTBC attacks for failing to report attacks (Remember KOTBC do you???):icon_rolleyes:, he didnt show up inactive becasue he logged on a briefly between two days , failing to report trains from 40- 60 hous away just isnt good enough when your frontline, and before you use the Noob card, mack magic knows how to play the game and his choice decding to reduce his playing time with no word

so it was your leaders choice to keep an inactive who didn't take care of his own account BUT he decided to keep him until it started going against the stats of the SCC war? Truthfully I could care less but not very admirable of a tribe to use someone they consider a tribe mate until it no longer fits them.

DeletedUser

so it was your leaders choice to keep an inactive who didn't take care of his own account BUT he decided to keep him until it started going against the stats of the SCC war? Truthfully I could care less but not very admirable of a tribe to use someone they consider a tribe mate until it no longer fits them.

we have hardly kicked him to better the stats on our behalf, as he was kicked after the damage was done

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So what your saying is,

You guys can keep babling on about this, and reasoning all you want, but this was not done because of any stats at all, this was done due to his inactivity.

And btw this player was never yellow or anything, and in KOTBC war he did became active for some time, but i guess he did not keep it up, but he was skilled that´s for sure, and you think you can only find this kind of player in SCC??

But well played by OCD? Dont know, seems like they try to focus out the players that are less active, and why do you think thats a good tactic? It´s not, because those players does not matter as much to their tribes as the ones that are very active, so i think OCD should actually try to get some villages from active players, that´s when they will be getting something out of this war.

But i am not going to keep arguing about this here, so you can talk all you want, but personally i like it better to fight my enemy ingame.

DeletedUser

ahem kick your inactives then and maybe we won't have a problem plus I am attacking an active player :D

edit: By the way I am serious kick every inactive player and any other player you will get bitchy about if we take their villages then we will move on from there and there will be no dispute and until then shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like childish bickering...

Add him to the war stats and its fixed. Move along, nothing to see.

DeletedUser

Mack didn't grow a lot, even after ~SCC~ had secured K46, so, why not kick him out then or noble his villages which would have allowed your other players to move closer to K36 near gavlad8 and Welsh Celts? [who were in Sixth during that time]. What you're saying is, inactives don't have a place in your tribe, and though he wasn't yellow, he only logged on once in a couple of days to report trains [as posted by gavlad8]. That's not a reason enough for you to kick him? When he's only coming on once in 2 days and not doing much for the tribe?
Moreover it was stated that he became active during the KOTBC war, and then, went into some kind of hibernation, so, ~SCC~ had enough time to noble him and kick him out.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What is so interesting about a player being kicked out due to whatever reasons? In wartime, there always will be sacrifices and casualties. It is the overall end results and stats that will tell the most.

If u aim at ~SCC~ kicking somebody out, naturally they will jump to their own defense about what u have to say. Whether are they excuses or the truth, it is only up to them to know.

But here is something interesting, in another post Krieg made, (supposedly non bias) he has mentioned about Escape taking the brunt of the heat due to being in the frontline and sharing a border with OCD. So let's take a look at how Escape is faring against OCD since they are the one taking more of the heat (according to Krieg himself) and they are the one who made the 1st declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: OCD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Escape
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 305
Side 2: 91
Difference: 214

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 29
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,142,931
Side 2: 669,597
Difference: 1,473,334

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,724
Side 2: 244,293
Difference: 216,569

image.php

Hmm... not too bad I'd say.

DeletedUser

What is so interesting about a player being kicked out due to whatever reasons? In wartime, there always will be sacrifices and casualties. It is the overall end results and stats that will tell the most.

If u aim at ~SCC~ kicking somebody out, naturally they will jump to their own defense about what u have to say. Whether are they excuses or the truth, it is only up to them to know.

But here is something interesting, in another post Krieg made, (supposedly non bias) he has mentioned about Escape taking the brunt of the heat due to being in the frontline and sharing a border with OCD. So let's take a look at how Escape is faring against OCD since they are the one taking more of the heat (according to Krieg himself) and they are the one who made the 1st declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: OCD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Escape
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 305
Side 2: 91
Difference: 214

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 29
Difference: 26

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,142,931
Side 2: 669,597
Difference: 1,473,334

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,724
Side 2: 244,293
Difference: 216,569

image.php

Hmm... not too bad I'd say.

IF you had actually read Kriegs post, which you clearly did not. He was talking in future tense, in 2 weeks, a month or two months time. This war is barely a week old. Do you really expect either side to run out of nukes, nobles or defense inside of a week? Clearly you do. I must say your basic understanding of this game is quite poor. Please, spare yourself the humiliation and quit posting.

DeletedUser

IF you had actually read Kriegs post, which you clearly did not. He was talking in future tense, in 2 weeks, a month or two months time. This war is barely a week old. Do you really expect either side to run out of nukes, nobles or defense inside of a week? Clearly you do. I must say your basic understanding of this game is quite poor. Please, spare yourself the humiliation and quit posting.

Let me quote the exact thing posted, word for word:

Now onto ~SCC~ and Escape. The main thing between these two tribes is, can they work together as a team? The thing about them, is that though SCC is by far bigger, their front with OCD is much smaller. So their commitment to this war does not have to be to great. They stack a considerably small front line and call it a day in essence. Whereas Escape shares a border with OCD much larger, in order for Escape to survive, they will be using every available troop in order to defend against the OCD onslaught. Their commitment to this war is 100%.

Which part of the bolded words indicates that he meant it to be in the future? Isn't it now that Escape does share a bigger frontline with OCD than ~SCC~ is sharing with OCD?

And what humiliation? I am simply posting stats, instead of flaming and making presumptions, and saying that based on the stats for now, they are doing not bad.

Where did you see me saying that the war will end in favor of Escape soon or that any side will run of nukes, nobles or troops soon?

If you want to flame, go and read properly 1st before you do so or you will be the one humiliating yourself instead.

jakeeboy

Now onto ~SCC~ and Escape. The main thing between these two tribes is, can they work together as a team? The thing about them, is that though SCC is by far bigger, their front with OCD is much smaller. So their commitment to this war does not have to be to great. They stack a considerably small front line and call it a day in essence. Whereas Escape shares a border with OCD much larger, in order for Escape to survive, they will be using every available troop in order to defend against the OCD onslaught. Their commitment to this war is 100%.

Which part of the bolded words indicates that he meant it to be in the future? Isn't it now that Escape does share a bigger frontline with OCD than ~SCC~ is sharing with OCD?

And what humiliation? I am simply posting stats, instead of flaming and making presumptions, and saying that based on the stats for now, they are doing not bad.

Where did you see me saying that the war will end in favor of Escape soon or that any side will run of nukes, nobles or troops soon?

If you want to flame, go and read properly 1st before you do so or you will be the one humiliating yourself instead.

It may not be said directly in the post, but it is common sense, your joking if you think someone is gonna burn hundreds of thousands troops in a week? That is quite obvious.

DeletedUser

So what SCC are saying about mack is that his a hugger?

Went inactive when fighting KOTBC, then now again from OCD attacks.

Yet you claim him as a good player. That knows what to do. Yet when he has incoming he gives up.

Sounds like someone needs to go back to simcity to me.

DeletedUser

Wow, I am quite surprised. You read the post, but completely failed to understand the point conveyed in the post. Along with that complete failure on your part, you also lack the basic understanding of the game. When you have 1,000 villages, you cannot exhaust 1,000 villages worth of troops in a week. Lets say, for simplicities sake (since I know anything to complex will likely confuse you), that each village can hold 20,000 worth of troops.

20,000 x 1,000 = 20,000,000. Again for simplicities sake, lets say that half of that is Offense and the other half is Defense.

Do you honestly believe, that 10,000,000 offensive troops can be killed in a week? Or what about 10,000,000 defensive troops? You sir, need to quit posting.

Kriegs point that he was making, was that in the long term view of things, say a month, those troops will be killed and they will need to be rebuilt. Escape will not be able to rebuild its troops fast enough to fight off OCD's 2,400 villages worth of troops.

"But here is something interesting, in another post Krieg made, (supposedly non bias) he has mentioned about Escape taking the brunt of the heat due to being in the frontline and sharing a border with OCD."

Do not twist a persons words to fit them to your own needs, and then when you are shown to be a complete fool back out like a whipped dog.

DeletedUser

Ha, I think you guys are simply reading too much into my post, which is just a simple one of stats without being bias.

And besides, if you can flame in here, why can't I post? So stop me if it so bothers you. :)

DeletedUser

we have hardly kicked him to better the stats on our behalf, as he was kicked after the damage was done
I cannot ignore this comment.

There seems to be some conjecture as to whether the SCC player is inactive or not. The fact that he is green on the member list tells me he is active - End Of Story. Think about this for a moment... when was the last time a leader put a tribemate up for internal nobling when he was GREEN?????? Ultimately, the player failed in assisting his tribe by going AWOL and the ~SCC~ leadership group failed him, by not arranging a sitter or support.

OCD have two players that are being smashed, yet we don't boot them. We have stuck by them and we will get support to them as it is available. We will take the initial hit as we know the overal war is more important than a few initial noblings in an area where the players are hopelessly surrounded. This I feel is where OCD's leadership outshines ~SCC~'s leadership group.

OCD are not worried about the current war stats, as this war is really yet to begin in terms of it's size and magnitude. OCD are more concerned about WINNING the war. Stats mean nothing if you lose the war, but hey feel free to 'better the stats' as we target each of your players. Either way, you booted him. You should be prepared to stick by your tribemates to the death or expect to be flamed for removing them from your tribe.

A recent example in the Ouzo v AXES war was shown when Saulys was kept in the tribe until the end. He was stacked to protect him and sitters were sorted out. Ultimately, he had partially quit due to other issues and he was smacked into next month by AXES, but we held onto him. We kept him in the tribe in case he wanted to return to the game. That's called loyalty... something ~SCC~ may need to learn a thing or two about.

Status
Not open for further replies.