Oh dear oh dear, SCC and Escape /sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahtamori

So what SCC are saying about mack is that his a hugger?

Went inactive when fighting KOTBC, then now again from OCD attacks.

Yet you claim him as a good player. That knows what to do. Yet when he has incoming he gives up.

Sounds like someone needs to go back to simcity to me.

No. Mack Magic is a good player when he's active, which he was during the KOTBC attack. The reason he's been removed at this time is that he went inactive without letting anyone know until he had two hours left on 2-3 noble trains which came from more than 2 days away.
Lack of communication was the error, which is not too disimilar to the miscommunication we have here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

In case anyone cares, here's a map of the war... I think. I'm not up-to-date though.

[SPOIL]
W41map.png

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Oh dear... well thats going to be painful ... 2 of their members already have 0 points ....

DeletedUser

so it was your leaders choice to keep an inactive who didn't take care of his own account BUT he decided to keep him until it started going against the stats of the SCC war? Truthfully I could care less but not very admirable of a tribe to use someone they consider a tribe mate until it no longer fits them.

You guys did the same thing lol. When flinny lost one village you nobled him out.

DeletedUser

You guys did the same thing lol. When flinny lost one village you nobled him out.
Wrong. Flinny was not supposed to get an invite in the first place. He was suko's slave and Suko was preparing to noble him out just as the war started. An invite was sent when it should not have been sent. This was my mistake and I will accept full responsibility for it.

So in fact, he was nobled out as he was a target from BEFORE the war started.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How many days until OCD start merging again?? mmmm rev

Couldn't it be said that accepting ANYONE into your tribe, especially from a tribe that you are at war against, is a "merge", (especially more than one player)... or I suppose you would say it's a "tactical decision"?!?!... I understand that it's MUCH easier to "recruit" than to fight, especailly the larger players, but what's the difference?

Furthermore, when a tribe "recruits" a player they at war with, does the fact that the player they're accepting could & should considered a traitor/spy/unloyal/etc., ever come into play? If someone is willing to sacrifice 40-60 players for themselves (see dwilkes), why would anyone have them, and risk their own members?

The "spoils" of war are those WON in battle, or left behind by those who flee... not who can be recruited the quickest......

DeletedUser

Wrong. Flinny was not supposed to get an invite in the first place. He was suko's slave and Suko was preparing to noble him out just as the war started. An invite was sent when it should not have been sent. This was my mistake and I will accept full responsibility for it.

So in fact, he was nobled out as he was a target from BEFORE the war started.

Truthfully I could care less but not very admirable of a tribe to use someone they consider a tribe mate until it no longer fits them.

I guess silent raven doesn`t find faaaark/his leaders very admirable either.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

SCC have by far the most conquers - yet they seem to have pretty much neglected the frontline of OCD.

DeletedUser

I guess silent raven doesn`t find faaaark/his leaders very admirable either.

I would read what you quoted again. As faaark stated it was an accidental invitation to the tribe, not during war, and was not a person any considered a tribe mate as it was an accidental invitation but magic was your tribe mate and you considered him as such

DeletedUser

You guys can keep babling on about this, and reasoning all you want, but this was not done because of any stats at all, this was done due to his inactivity.

And btw this player was never yellow or anything, and in KOTBC war he did became active for some time, but i guess he did not keep it up, but he was skilled that´s for sure, and you think you can only find this kind of player in SCC??

But well played by OCD? Dont know, seems like they try to focus out the players that are less active, and why do you think thats a good tactic? It´s not, because those players does not matter as much to their tribes as the ones that are very active, so i think OCD should actually try to get some villages from active players, that´s when they will be getting something out of this war.

But i am not going to keep arguing about this here, so you can talk all you want, but personally i like it better to fight my enemy ingame.

Sorry for late reply.
Im am not in OCD. So bad logic on your behalf, but my point still stands.
Why keep a player who you admitted to knowing that he couldn't defend or wouldnt defend. For anything other than rank :)

DeletedUser

I would read what you quoted again. As faaark stated it was an accidental invitation to the tribe, not during war, and was not a person any considered a tribe mate as it was an accidental invitation but magic was your tribe mate and you considered him as such

So why wasn`t he kicked after he was invited? You waited for him to waste his troops on me and than you nobled him out? Is that something that you would say it`s admirable? Oh, and I wouldn`t say I considered magic as my tribemate, I never saw him on skype and I never talked to him ingame.

BTW: are there any more accidental invites? Pardon me perhaps?

DeletedUser21386

lawl..

guys i have no idea what you people are trying to debate now..

DeletedUser

SCC have by far the most conquers - yet they seem to have pretty much neglected the frontline of OCD.

You dont push a front line when you have a gap in the rear thats standard tactic.

and they still have noblings on the front line.

DeletedUser

No. Mack Magic is a good player when he's active, which he was during the KOTBC attack. The reason he's been removed at this time is that he went inactive without letting anyone know until he had two hours left on 2-3 noble trains which came from more than 2 days away.
Lack of communication was the error, which is not too disimilar to the miscommunication we have here.

You are incorrect. He was not active during kotbc. I was sitting him through almost the entire ordeal. If you look at his villages lost to kotbc, you will see that he lost a bunch in a 2-3 day period, and did not lose another after that. That was when I took over his account sit. I took over his account basically to snipe trains and move around support, and I fixed his issues. I had hoped he would have understood this failure on his part, and I even spoke to him about it.

All of a sudden there is a frantic post on our forum.. "HALP" and he explains how he has 4 noble trains due in under 2 hrs and his villages are undefendable. I am curious so I find out who is attacking him, and shortly thereafter learn that the attacks had to have been launched nearly 30 hrs earlier, and he just discovered them now? He then passed me his account sit, and I was shocked at his lack of troops and attack labelling, or lack thereof. That was the last straw.

I dont care about war stats and did not dismiss him because the losses would make our tribe look bad. I think most other tribes would have made the same decision, regardless of the timing

DeletedUser

Defiantly unworthy of a tribe, if you dont have the time to commit to tribal wars.....

dont play it.

This game requires a certain amount of daily time given to it, there are other games out there that are more suitable for a player with more to do away from the computer lets just say, that dont require you to check up on your account.

It's just the mechanics of the game and if you cant put up the effort then well, TW isnt for you. The only thing that happens is you become a liability to your tribe and a burden on your tribemates as now they have to look after your account as well.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You dont push a front line when you have a gap in the rear thats standard tactic.

and they still have noblings on the front line.

I never made a comment on the relevence or the reasons behind the noblings - I simply stated an observation and elaborated no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.