Doctors malpractice

DeletedUser

Ah, arguing with idiots is one of my favorite pastimes, and look, my tribe going at it without me. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Im in DOORS and our whore attempts you say? Doctor is what ranked 4 in the world and yet they decide to pick on a tribe much much smaller then them, attempting to take out our members with cats? Sending 20 attacks from 20 players thats great shows how dominating your tribe is wooooo.:icon_eek: And you guys have been playing many worlds together....?:icon_rolleyes: I bet you have, you mass recruited your way into this world like many top tribes trust me its a matter of time were you guys fall, like many other top tribes of the world.

Your not going to beat us send you cats and your attacks. We will wait it out no big deal like in other worlds attacks do die out sooner or later .Shows how bad you guys really suck when there are clearly much bigger fish to fry within your K then a rank 43 tribe bordering K54 and K64.....:icon_wink:

You guys obviously dont know how to play the game no nobles no villages.:lol::lol: Probably your top 5 members have nobles your lowest players are inactive but you keep them to remain your top 4 spot in the world...:icon_surprised: Your catting down villages that you claim your going to take?

You guys own 2 Ks and decide to pick on a tribe thats clearly a threat to you guys??? Trust me we arent giving up if thats what you think... IM FROM WORLD 20 AND THEY CANT TAKE ME OUT THERE YOUR NOT TAKING ME OUT HERE

:lol:I have to say point whore is really funny we sit every member of our tribe and discuss within the tribe if he shall join or not

And if we invited your members its because there better off with us then you guys. Thats all it is nothing personal Dr. Chase is what you say your not even good enough to give me physical:icon_neutral:
so you will fail YOUR MalPractice FAIL :lol:

It sounds like your complaining about the situation and how 'unfair' it is

Strght SaVaGe

It sounds like your complaining about the situation and how 'unfair' it is

Well it is unfair look at the situation

And what is with the idiot word you guys love to flame huh ???

10 people flamming on one person because they love to follow the crowd all i got to say is you guys really need to hop of the sack and come up with your own things to flame about you all are saying the same thing

Blah Blah my grammar blah blah im an idiot

Strght SaVaGe

Ah, arguing with idiots is one of my favorite pastimes, and look, my tribe going at it without me. :icon_sad:

If you got anything new to come up with they go ahead but if your going to say the same thing 10 others already said then spam some where else

Last edited:

Strght SaVaGe

A racists? Really? Now you aren't even making any sense. >:|

Blacklist just sounded racist thats all

Having trouble answering a question are we ???

Dont understand

It didnt make sense but talking to you for the past hour i kinda get why it wouldnt :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Tripple post FTW! You guys started this, we are just finishing it.

Here I will try and break it down for you.

DOORS nobled one of our members.

You leader said it was just a personal issue and there would be no other attacks on our tribe.

You continued to attack us.

You invited our members.

We retaliated and now you are finding out you bit off WAY more than you could chew.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

10 people flamming on one person because they love to follow the crowd all i got to say is you guys really need to hop of the sack and come up with your own things to flame about you all are saying the same thing

I'm just pointing out how you are representing that tribe when you write on the public forums, and how it sounds like you found it unfair that they are targeting you. No need to go overboard and look for more trouble dude...

Strght SaVaGe

I'm just pointing out how you are representing that tribe when you write on the public forums, and how it sounds like you found it unfair that they are targeting you. No need to go overboard and look for more trouble dude...

Coming on this forum today was not me looking for trouble was me defending my tribe and myself

Everyone has there own opinion about others thats the way it is

And im not saying anything is unfair lol you guys said that im just getting my laughs off right now and targetting me hey i dont mind my feelings arent easily hurt i laugh everything off even your posts on my grammar lol

At the end of the day this is a game so no hard feelings

DeletedUser

Check bold, you finally admit it, so now we can be friends :icon_biggrin:

Strght SaVaGe

Tripple post FTW! You guys started this, we are just finishing it.

Here I will try and break it down for you.

DOORS nobled one of our members.

You leader said it was just a personal issue and there would be no other attacks on our tribe.

You continued to attack us.

You invited our members.

We retaliated and now you are finding out you bit off WAY more than you could chew.

Trust me everything I bite off is enough for me to chew...

Anyways here I go bitting lol

I had nothing to do with your member being nobled

I had nothing to do with my leaders words

I had nothing to do with the recruit of your members or the messages sent to your members

What they have done was a recipe for disaster they dug there own holes I just happen to come around and try and top them creating more anger and confusion

Am I right up to this point???

I came into DOORS because they were small and under the radar tribe finding out they actually arent the tribe for me

And yes i just found out they arent for me not one of them came on the forums today and try and defend there tribe as I have been doing for the past hours nor me

I have been taking on all your insults and were is my tribe in my defense if not mine let it be there own

Finding out that these players we picked up are former Doctor members is upsetting dumbest thing a tribe could do is noble a enemy player then recruit recent members of there tribe

Im on the wrong side of this dispute not one I am winning

Unlike others I could admit my loosing

Ill continue to post here in my own defense but as for DOORS they must defend themselves call me disloyal but tell me what would you do :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

That's all I wanted Kique20. Big hugs! I was serious about what I wrote you guys, if a few of you that do see the actuality of the situation do quit DOORS we will leave you alone for now, certainly long enough that you could potentially noble out of our K's :)

DeletedUser

*Wonders if taking a break to watch a movie was more entertaining than keeping up with this thread might have been.*

Strght SaVaGe

That's all I wanted Kique20. Big hugs! I was serious about what I wrote you guys, if a few of you that do see the actuality of the situation do quit DOORS we will leave you alone for now, certainly long enough that you could potentially noble out of our K's :)

Hugs Back

Cant guarantee anything but looking towards the DOOR lol

And plus im not in your K so wont be a threat to your war with us

DeletedUser

Which one is he Dr. Seuss? I thought he was May20 but I think I am wrong. Maybe vege_leo ? I really would appreciate if you told me. I would like to make sure he gets a special visit.

DeletedUser

If you got anything new to come up with they go ahead but if your going to say the same thing 10 others already said then spam some where else

lol Naw, nothing new to say, besides, I try not to spam. So I'll leave it as it is. ^^ Unless more Doors members want to come in here and entertain us.

DeletedUser

I don't see how you would come to that conclusion. I have known the Doctor's leadership for a long time and that is an experienced group that is more than capable. Doors may be taking on more than they can handle.
I second that! It's a long time i have'nt stumble on some good leadership . Now i'm Doctor :icon_twisted: