Grawler/Krakkan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I stated my opinion based on what I've seen in life and on this game. Whatever happens. I believe that in the end he'll end up alone it may not be the same alone that any of you believe but Karma(Not the mod) is a ass even in games it will come back and smack him upside the head no matter how you look at it. Betraying a kind hearted person always ends in it. This is again based on experience and what I've seen.

I still say his tribe will fall to Apathy before the end of this world it may not be any time soon but someday it will happen. Good luck to anyone in Grawler's tribe though. I have a feeling that it won't end well for you by agreeing with him.

Now excuse me I'm gonna go play Star Wars and be with my gf while I wait for dinner ^^. Good day everyone.

DeletedUser

I thought grawler said he left because apathy dont work as a team and he only wanted team players, well from your statement you were not a team player.

grawler invited you for your points nothing else, he doesnt even give a crap if you have troops.

Not involved you were crucial to the war, your defences on the front lines were crucial as you could have supported without risk of attack but no you were too busy sitting at the back.

You see it in the way that you were not involved but the tribe was in war and you were in that tribe so you were part of that war.

Maybe mohua can get you into working as a team player but i think hes got his work cut out

I Offered to send a full Defence nuke to one of the players at the front line for support and Was offering to send all defences to the frontline. But as no-one said that they wanted or needed the support. I did not send. As there was No-one wanting my support for the duration i stayed there I sat back relaxed and watched from the sidelines as no-one wanted Any troop support.

KSTornado

I Offered to send a full Defence nuke to one of the players at the front line for support and Was offering to send all defences to the frontline. But as no-one said that they wanted or needed the support. I did not send. As there was No-one wanting my support for the duration i stayed there I sat back relaxed and watched from the sidelines as no-one wanted Any troop support.

So I take it you never read your mail then when Lando sent circular mail stating which villages to support on the front lines? You know, this one.....

Landorain on 06.09. at 16:36
Ok, seems there are some changes coming to the leadership. However, that doesn't mean we sit and wait right?!

So, what we need to do, is to go ahead and stack the guy up front. I will see about getting some support from outside the K, but for now, lets start stacking these guys. I want their main villages stacked first, if you have more D feel free to hit their smaller ones too.

Those of you in Northern k55/45 border. I am depending on you guys to get the brunt of this.

Send at least 100/100 to each of these mains.

Thenewplayer
H0llygh0st
Landorain
3 Wise Pooflingers
KSTornado
LV Slugger
Pyrotechnic
UKrevenge
Hate machine

Youcan make yourself try and look good but you are doign a terrible job at it.

DeletedUser

I had never got that mail. It was either after we had left the tribe. Or It was When i was offline and the tribe was in a state of reckage when i came back. So i straight on left and went to OCR which was a Rubbish tribe. So i left and went to axte.

KSTornado

I had never got that mail. It was either after we had left the tribe. Or It was When i was offline and the tribe was in a state of reckage when i came back. So i straight on left and went to OCR which was a Rubbish tribe. So i left and went to axte.

So you was offline for 3 days since this mail was sent on the 6th and this all just happened yesterday on the 9th? It was a CIRCULAR MAIL. In other words, you don't care about anyone but yourself and don't read your mail and once you see a hint of danger you run like a little girl to the tribe that attacks your tribe. Either way, you are a runner and only care about yourself. The evidence here does not lie.

DeletedUser

A terrible liar you are. The date on the mail states 06, you left on the 10. That gave you 4 days to read the mail.

All your doing is showing that you really are no team player. You never supported the tribe despite mails to do so.

DeletedUser

That was a K56/k55
ONLY Mail. So i could not have recieved it as i only got one mail on that day and that was about Sachins nationality

DeletedUser

I just read the opening post and cba to read the rest of the thread :D but good job holly im sure you guys can rebound from this.It wont be easy but I'm sure you can do it GL

DeletedUser

generalpeanut aka wigzee aka gary is a fully self centered, selfish, un loyal tribesman. I mentioned this to several of apathy. :D

DeletedUser

i vote grawler most likely to betray his leader. in any world

branco22

So I take it you never read your mail then when Lando sent circular mail stating which villages to support on the front lines? You know, this one.....
Youcan make yourself try and look good but you are doign a terrible job at it.
it was a k55 only mail, it seems ur doing a terrible job at flaming

DeletedUser

That was a K56/k55
ONLY Mail. So i could not have recieved it as i only got one mail on that day and that was about Sachins nationality

If thats true then Apathy are worse than i thought. They should be using the guys not on the front for support. Not only certain k's

DeletedUser

This makes me like Apathy better, maybe they'll do something productive without Grawler. And with the General Peanut's case I can understand him not attacking if he isn't close to any Axte players, they would've stacked the village and killed off all troops. Grawler is just dumb. Me thinks this is the end of his TW life, for a while at least.

KSTornado

That was a K56/k55

Um no, that was circular to the entire tribe. Nice try though.

DeletedUser

Grawler is a big fail and apathy downfall . I actually realized this a couple of weeks ago when i read the MTAR PnP On Apathy.

However we can always blame h0llygh0st for letting an a** lead his tribe.

KSTornado

no, it was to k55... nice try though:)

The title of the mail said [K55]. That did not mean you just ignore it. Funny how the back stabbers are the only ones disagreeing here. You will see your days be limited in due time.

DeletedUser

Really, who wants to hear this petty 'Who was the worst Duke?' argument? To be frank, you both did as bad as each other, so maybe less of the blame game and more thinking about where you went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.