Grawler/Krakkan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think Apathy will do just fine. they will have a struggle but they will return.

DeletedUser

Best of luck to Apathy, if you guys bounce back from this it will be truly impressive.

DeletedUser

I think Apathy will do just fine. they will have a struggle but they will return.

I have been reading your posts and i agree completely with what you have been saying.
I also believe that Apathy will be able to pull through this.

Soccer head

funny how after a bunch of members left most of u said apathy fails but now u dont

DeletedUser

They did fail that is the thing. But we also didn't know the full story. Now they have fallen now they have only one way to go and that is back up. They failed but they learned and they are still there surviving.

DeletedUser92564

ORC just lost a member to axte, looks like grawler is going to be left all alone soon lol

DeletedUser

In my opinion he deserves to be left on his own... im sure im not the only person who agrees with me.

Soccer head

They did fail that is the thing. But we also didn't know the full story. Now they have fallen now they have only one way to go and that is back up. They failed but they learned and they are still there surviving.

exactly if u didnt know the whole story then none of u should of said that

bugcommander

Go Apathy.

ORC my feelings of disgust with you guys is too much to put into words on this forum without getting banned

DeletedUser36956

exactly if u didnt know the whole story then none of u should of said that

This is the tw forum. people bash each other without knowing the whole truth all the time. That's life. What are you complaining about?

Soccer head

This is the tw forum. people bash each other without knowing the whole truth all the time. That's life. What are you complaining about?

LOLz not complain just find it ironic how the same people that said apathy failzzz are now sayin they dontt,pluss thats how u get flamed soo thats why u dont bash people without knowin the story

DeletedUser

ORC is lucky that us fine fellows over at 3SWOR aren't anywhere near other wise they would really be sworzingz when our spearnukes hit em >.<

DeletedUser

LOLz not complain just find it ironic how the same people that said apathy failzzz are now sayin they dontt,pluss thats how u get flamed soo thats why u dont bash people without knowin the story
Actually as i see it. They may have failed but they also came back from that failure. So even without knowing the full story i said what i saw. Yes they failed but they came back and that is what matters.

DeletedUser

H0lly, I<3U for finally not defending this stupid excuse of a leader and player. Also, message me when you get online(Skype) I'm bored and want to talk to mah favorite ghost :3

DeletedUser

I have stayed out of this apathy thing for the most part. I said I hope they recover. It looks like they stand a chance. If they do I will KNOW that Holly is the best because ive had to do this as a leader before. Its a hard thing to do and just for trying I have respect. I have learned that most people dont change from old habits. Grawler is a great example. So ORC will fall.

DeletedUser

ORC just lost a member to axte, looks like grawler is going to be left all alone soon lol

Hehe, You talking about me? Just found out How By this thread how much of a coward Grawler is. Sorry Guys in Ocr. But I dont think that grawler can do much but crawl Further back. Also even more further back. Sorry people for defending Grawler before but i had to defend my duke you have to understand that.

KSTornado

I've said my peace about Grawler. Plus, I don't need two more infractions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.