Grawler/Krakkan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hehe, You talking about me? Just found out How By this thread how much of a coward Grawler is. Sorry Guys in Ocr. But I dont think that grawler can do much but crawl Further back. Also even more further back. Sorry people for defending Grawler before but i had to defend my duke you have to understand that.

No worries Sachin. There are plenty more who followed Grawler now and have no idea what kind og guy he really is.

I got A LOT more dirt on him, but I don't feel the need to bring it all up...

aegraen

Holly I wonder if you remember me from W31...but, I know how hard it is to find a tribe that sticks together, and the more people you have the less that will ever happen. Apathy should have never had more than 20 members. Hope things turn around. Long live WhoNxt! :p

DeletedUser

Bad move by Axte. These guys run at any war. If someone declares war on Axte wont they just do the same?

I wasnt really even in the war i was laying back and not doing anything. I wasnt running at all. Look at me. Im Furthest away from The warzone and wouldnt be involded unless it becomes a over the K war

DeletedUser

No worries Sachin. There are plenty more who followed Grawler now and have no idea what kind og guy he really is.

H0lly he trashed your masterpiece and your not going to put him in the dumps for it? He has ruined everything that you put into Apathy, ruin what little happiness Grawler has, make people remember him as "that" guy that nobody wants in their tribe.

DeletedUser

H0lly he trashed your masterpiece and your not going to put him in the dumps for it? He has ruined everything that you put into Apathy, ruin what little happiness Grawler has, make people remember him as "that" guy that nobody wants in their tribe.
Here here.

DeletedUser93394

Your only doing him a favour by not bringing it up. If you have dirt on him, you should post it, it makes a good read. Shouldn't worry about being the bigger man, he screwed you over, now is the time to be petty and bring it up. He broke Ye' Old Gentlemans Code, and should be punished!

DeletedUser

I feel for you h0lly.

Grawler pulled this down around your ears.

Most of us are probably pulling for you now.

Internal Server Error

What the...?

You're all flaming Grawler because he's a "miserable excuse for a human being" and that he does some shady crap. However, how would h0llyghost dishing the dirt and flaming him make him any better?

Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm well aware that theres a lot of people hatin' on Grawler, and I'm not exactly his biggest fan either - but this is going too far. If h0lly wants to make a PnP, his choice. People will take it how they will, and will either respect h0lly more or less for it. But it's pathetic that the majority here are calling for blood and asking for Grawler to be ridiculed.

Not everyone has the same morals, so please stop sneering at others just because they partake in worse stuff than you. I'm sure there are people out there who find things you lot do shady.

Peace out.

DeletedUser

What the...?

You're all flaming Grawler because he's a "miserable excuse for a human being" and that he does some shady crap. However, how would h0llyghost dishing the dirt and flaming him make him any better?

Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm well aware that theres a lot of people hatin' on Grawler, and I'm not exactly his biggest fan either - but this is going too far. If h0lly wants to make a PnP, his choice. People will take it how they will, and will either respect h0lly more or less for it. But it's pathetic that the majority here are calling for blood and asking for Grawler to be ridiculed.

Not everyone has the same morals, so please stop sneering at others just because they partake in worse stuff than you. I'm sure there are people out there who find things you lot do shady.

Peace out.

Its called utilitarianism, and its what the people crave!

DeletedUser

Than how about this. Holly noble the hell out of Grawler and make sure he never leaves the rim. Seems like a good revenge to me.

DeletedUser

There is just way to much Grawler discussion on this forum. :lol:

DeletedUser

I wasnt really even in the war i was laying back and not doing anything. I wasnt running at all. Look at me. Im Furthest away from The warzone and wouldnt be involded unless it becomes a over the K war

You were laying back and not doing anything? While your tribe was in a war. Precisely why Axte made the mistake in recruiting you or any of ORC.

Its a tribes war, and everyone should be involved. You never got involved but ran at the first opportunity. And what makes it worst is you have said yourself you werent even under attack. So why the need to run?

DeletedUser

Grawler was so s*** yet you kept clearing his "dirt" up and supporting him.
Most of you apathy leadership were happy with most of grawler's decisions.
Apathy couldn't even coordinate for s*** for the whole duration that i was in it except for k56.
Half of the tribe couldnt be active enough to even be a in a top 10 tribe.
Feel free to flame but that's my inside experience, everyone talking about masterpieces is just clueless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry to say H0lly but I blame this on you, you were far to careless on Grawlers behalf...

DeletedUser

"History repeats itself in the ignorant"

Oh how true that saying is.

Good luck Holly / Apathy. Though being totally honest, I'm surprised you were all so foolish to ignore the warnings of everyone who knew Grawler.

DeletedUser

great pnp holly. made me chuckle.. grawler you got quite the fool made out of you :\

Status
Not open for further replies.