Premade Opinions.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
most of this i have no idea what you are talking about paj. Talking about talking out of your ass? :icon_eek: me looks up at paj post and sees none sense.

Really? Its all visible in the W6 forums...

I passed SIN (note the name) over to nakoro when we were #1 and left the world and never looked back,

Liar, liar, pants on fire. You took over at least two accounts i know of, (at random times, trying to relive your "glory") and then left them to turn barb on nakoro. So much for "never looking back"? Dont remember coming to w6 forums running your mouht?
played 19, 30 (short period in ham!!),

And did nothing there, on w30... where i proceeded to run my game and dominate pretty much everywhere we fought.

38, 49 after that, w6 was sooosososo long ago m8.

indeed it was. You come here telling me that one world means nothing... i got two long term worlds under my belt. What have you ever accomplished? The beast that is tw is nowhere near the same game that was w6... have you been able to adapt as i have? or do you play like most early world tw'ers...

ive been top 20 in all, top 10, #1. been there done that in my tw career m8, NEWS FLASH there was other worlds after w6 (which may i add dominated for a very long time as #1 oda till OMC came in and took it along with being top 20 the whole time i played.

And so havent i. I was a top ten account in w46, (proved my fast start) and i lead one of the best tribes in w30 history. It also happens to be the most consistently smallest tribe there as well.

Your point of being top oda in an ancient world??? (and you werent top twenty the entire time, dont lie)

shows what you know paj in your little world of "paj is king" m8, your a chump player and as much of the same in your leadership. see you on the field.

Yeah, sure pal. i have a history of leading, and sticking with my tribe. What do you have? betrayals, dirty plans, and i dont believe i even heard tell of you in w30... that was how awful you did.

As for being king... i have run my mouth on these forums for over four years now. I have never lost a war, never been outnobled, and never been rimmed*. (*as pajuno account. there was that unfortunate incident in e46:p) No one has been able to shut my mouth, cause no one can beat me ingame. *shrug*

I bet you wont even tell me who you are...

kingjohan

Really? Its all visible in the W6 forums...

Liar, liar, pants on fire. You took over at least two accounts i know of, (at random times, trying to relive your "glory") and then left them to turn barb on nakoro. So much for "never looking back"? Dont remember coming to w6 forums running your mouht?

And did nothing there, on w30... where i proceeded to run my game and dominate pretty much everywhere we fought.

indeed it was. You come here telling me that one world means nothing... i got two long term worlds under my belt. What have you ever accomplished? The beast that is tw is nowhere near the same game that was w6... have you been able to adapt as i have? or do you play like most early world tw'ers...

And so havent i. I was a top ten account in w46, (proved my fast start) and i lead one of the best tribes in w30 history. It also happens to be the most consistently smallest tribe there as well.

Your point of being top oda in an ancient world??? (and you werent top twenty the entire time, dont lie)

Yeah, sure pal. i have a history of leading, and sticking with my tribe. What do you have? betrayals, dirty plans, and i dont believe i even heard tell of you in w30... that was how awful you did.

As for being king... i have run my mouth on these forums for over four years now. I have never lost a war, never been outnobled, and never been rimmed*. (*as pajuno account. there was that unfortunate incident in e46:p) No one has been able to shut my mouth, cause no one can beat me ingame. *shrug*

Pajuno, you don't happen to be king Arturus brother, do you?

DeletedUser

Pajuno, you don't happen to be king Arturus brother, do you?

LMAO!

I didnt read it all, but he must be bad for you to say that.

for everyone that doesnt know. King arturus is Johan's arch-nemesis

Sellsword

Nonsensical debate between two stellar players and leaders. Enough you guys, there's enough sand in the playing ground for everyone to have some fun. Grab you shovel and build that castle!

DeletedUser

Matt- people can't deny you did accomplish some things in the past. But Pajuno really has passed you...

I see Phoenx going places and its not the rim.

Just my opinion.

DeletedUser12504

I can only say what i know from world 6, but matt- was a great leader for O~Sin (i was never in the original SIN... as in the original tribe... well you know what i mean) and i can never thank him enough for inviting me to what was probably the greatest tribe ive ever been in on this game, but i have to admit matt- although i may not know the exact situation, you did screw us over a bit, when you took over one of the largest accounts and turned it into a barb, and i remember Nak definitely wasnt happy with you.

As for Paj, i never really spoke to you personally but you were an insanely good enemy during the O~Sin-Fear war aswell as a pretty decent leader.

but anyway, can we just quit all the fighting and bickering... this game is about hugs and peace. everyone knows that. so can we just agree both of you are amazing players and go back to sending resources to each other?

HeftySmurf

i got rimmed because i lost 1 village out of 250? 6 months before the account deleted.

DeletedUser22924

Didn't Fear beat O~Sin?

it wasen't just Fear, it was a World War, almost every body in the west was fighting every body in the east.

so it was RMC,FEAR, and =DIE=, that defeated O~SIN.

i forgot what happened next, but i believe =DIE= joined forces or merged with Or.D in order to fight RMC.

but none of this matters in this World, so i don't know why i even gave a history lesson =B

DeletedUser18543

Come on now Paj, I think all of us here know I would so rim you if we ever met:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser18543

it wasen't just Fear, it was a World War, almost every body in the west was fighting every body in the east.

i forgot what happened next, but i believe =DIE= joined forces or merged with Or.D in order to fight RMC.

but none of this matters in this World, so i don't know why i even gave a history lesson =B

castro!!!

long time no see

i love u

DeletedUser

You forgot HIRE, the tribe that's dominating W6 today :icon_wink:
Though I was in O~SIN myself for a few months also, great tribe, well-organised and disciplined.

DeletedUser

well with all this pointless flaming it feels like a W6 war thread in here...and for the record O~SIN were amazing, the Sin that got defeated was inactive and bored and frankly had stopped caring

Sellsword

well with all this pointless flaming it feels like a W6 war thread in here...and for the record O~SIN were amazing, the Sin that got defeated was inactive and bored and frankly had stopped caring

Why don't you cherish that illusion on the w6 forum? That war has nothing to do with this world, aside from w6 contributing about 20 very skilled players and leaders to w54.

If you want to do this "for the record" nonsense, three of the dukes who fought O~SIN are active on w54, so don't spout drivel here unless you want to get slapped down :icon_wink:

DeletedUser12504

Why don't you cherish that illusion on the w6 forum? That war has nothing to do with this world, aside from w6 contributing about 20 very skilled players and leaders to w54.

If you want to do this "for the record" nonsense, three of the dukes who fought O~SIN are active on w54, so don't spout drivel here unless you want to get slapped down :icon_wink:

which ones? im gonna take a blind guess and say paj is one of them, but the others?

DeletedUser

I aint even sure what your commenting on i never said anything about the other leaders, tbh being on the end of FEAR attacks in the last days of SIN was actually quite a scary thing they were lean mean and hungry and tbh despite the flaming on the W6 forum i personally had huge respect for everything they did. RM family i didn't really tangle with so i can't comment....and i agree W6 has nothing to do with it but all the old egos have popped up with old arguments so i causally threw my two cents into it....

and "for the record" :icon_wink: slap me down if u will im co playing with drhwat so slap him down in the process....but you sent us such a lovely welcome mail:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:...but yeh no more W6 talk..

EDIT
which ones? im gonna take a blind guess and say paj is one of them, but the others?
drwhat check our mails goddamit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then there is me, who goes back further. ^^

I remember when I fought w00t s/~SIN~. They were a good tribe. Never cared much for the skill O~SIN displayed.