Premade Opinions.

Repinski

ADHD faded cause you got smoked in pnp by more than me. And maybe i wouldnt open my mouth if you werent posting my name? You ask for the trouble yourself, by committing illegal acts, against an account of Phoenx. Must we go over why you are being flamed, again?

And then you post my name, Nub. Hahaha.. if anyone is a nub here, its quite clear its you. your only claim to fame is being friends with nickjer. :p

*yawn*

are you even still playing this world? You are so far behind me??

Lol I said your name because I knew it would draw you out again. Hai Paj. And Yes I'm still playing.

Maybe you should let some of your players turn barb so they'll grow faster.

Don't worry, the inactivity of some members is about to get them kicked out of my tribe whether they are friends or not. :icon_wink:

ADHD has 36 members. 24 of those did not grow for at least a day in the last week. :icon_neutral: Good luck repinski, you will really need it.

Pst! Ever hear of only building troops over an attack break? But Shhh! Don't tell anyone!

DeletedUser

Sorry to burst your bubble, but how to put it... after the last attack break, villages were full with resources. It was so easy to fill your warehouses and queues a monkey could get enough to keep queues going over the break by stomping on the keyboard as long as you just kept clicking the rally point, attack and OK.

DeletedUser

Sorry to burst your bubble, but how to put it... after the last attack break, villages were full with resources. It was so easy to fill your warehouses and queues a monkey could get enough to keep queues going over the break by stomping on the keyboard as long as you just kept clicking the rally point, attack and OK.

+1

But probably ADHD dont farm enough to fill up the VH queue.

Repinski

Haha I know that, but some of the monkeys in this tribe did a lot partying over the holiday season. Some of us do retain lives believe it or not.

DeletedUser

Haha I know that, but some of the monkeys in this tribe did a lot partying over the holiday season. Some of us do retain lives believe it or not.

Believe it or not, "having a life" is such a lame excuse.

ever heard of co-sitting?

Repinski

I wasn't using it as an excuse, I was just stating the facts. Just like the fact that I was inactive for 4 days around 300 points and my co wasn't logging in so I had to find a new one. I know that it is no ones fault but my own and so I don't use it as an excuse. It's just the simple facts and I honestly don't expect anyone to believe me. It's our own fault if we are inactive and no one elses.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wasn't using it as an excuse, I was just stating the facts. Just like the fact that I was inactive for 4 days around 300 points and my co wasn't logging in so I had to find a new one. I know that it is no ones fault but my own and so I don't use it as an excuse. It's just the simple facts and I honestly don't expect anyone to believe me. It's our own fault if we are inactive and no one elses.

but you are still making excuses...

Just admit it, you suck? :p

DeletedUser

but you are still making excuses...

Just admit it, you suck? :p

/me stab paj

do good in 1 world and he thinks hes the man "rolls eyes"

crawl back to you "i flame everyone hole" and play. Still way to early to be flapping your mouth as much as you have been.

kingjohan

/me stab paj

crawl back to you "i flame everyone hole" and play. Still way to early to be flapping your mouth as much as you have been.

Do i remember you from 6?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
/me stab paj

Actually, mat.. its been two worlds. Im still undefeated.. and you still shafted Sin and Nakoro way more than i could...

And that shaft, btw, was you being his Friend. I did it as an enemy...

But alas, if you think your mouth can write a check that your ass can cash... bring it ingame..

Or you gonna borrow another account, chicken out.. and then disappear again? You did that three times in w6??

Anyways, your opinion means to me as much as nakoro's.. and we all know what i thought of you/him. You have shown NOTHING ingame in the entire time i have heard of you. Even the stuff you supposedly did in w6 was crap.

Pure HUGGING garbage.

MM, thanks, have a nice day!

SIN family?

he was a rat with a little skill. He started the world, and was gone before Rim war really kicked off.> Kind of left all his people hanging. Another thing about him, he seems to be completely, and utterly ALL TALK.

(never seen him do so much as noble someone??)

kingjohan

Nakoro was brilliant.

From what i remember (memory a bit blurry) he put W6 in a stalemate. If one tribe attacked another, a world war would break out. No tribe wanted a world war, so nobody attacked.

Am i right?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nakoro was brilliant.

From what i remember (memory a bit blurry) he put W6 in a stalemate. If one tribe attacked another, a world war would break out. No tribe wanted a world war, so nobody attacked.

Am i right?

That was considered brilliant? Tribal hugging the entire world, until he wanted to fight ONE tribe.. and then making five other tribes do his dirty work??

You call that brilliant????

DeletedUser

That was considered brilliant? Tribal hugging the entire world, until he wanted to fight ONE tribe.. and then making five other tribes do his dirty work??

I do. Thats diplomatic brilliance if you control a world. It may not be something many like but you can't seriously say it isn't impressive to have that power?

kingjohan

yes, i think it's brilliant to bring the whole world to a stalemate.

DeletedUser

Actually, mat.. its been two worlds. Im still undefeated.. and you still shafted Sin and Nakoro way more than i could...

And that shaft, btw, was you being his Friend. I did it as an enemy...

But alas, if you think your mouth can write a check that your ass can cash... bring it ingame..

Or you gonna borrow another account, chicken out.. and then disappear again? You did that three times in w6??

Anyways, your opinion means to me as much as nakoro's.. and we all know what i thought of you/him. You have shown NOTHING ingame in the entire time i have heard of you. Even the stuff you supposedly did in w6 was crap.

Pure HUGGING garbage.

MM, thanks, have a nice day!

he was a rat with a little skill. He started the world, and was gone before Rim war really kicked off.> Kind of left all his people hanging. Another thing about him, he seems to be completely, and utterly ALL TALK.

(never seen him do so much as noble someone??)

most of this i have no idea what you are talking about paj. Talking about talking out of your ass? :icon_eek: me looks up at paj post and sees none sense.

I passed SIN (note the name) over to nakoro when we were #1 and left the world and never looked back, played 19, 30 (short period in ham!!), 38, 49 after that, w6 was sooosososo long ago m8.

ive been top 20 in all, top 10, #1. been there done that in my tw career m8, NEWS FLASH there was other worlds after w6 (which may i add dominated for a very long time as #1 oda till OMC came in and took it along with being top 20 the whole time i played.

shows what you know paj in your little world of "paj is king" m8, your a chump player and as much of the same in your leadership. see you on the field.

kingjohan

most of this i have no idea what you are talking about paj. Talking about talking out of your ass? :icon_eek: me looks up at paj post and sees none sense.

I passed SIN (note the name) over to nakoro when we were #1 and left the world and never looked back, played 19, 30 (short period in ham!!), 38, 49 after that, w6 was sooosososo long ago m8.

ive been top 20 in all, top 10, #1. been there done that in my tw career m8, NEWS FLASH there was other worlds after w6 (which may i add dominated for a very long time as #1 oda till OMC came in and took it along with being top 20 the whole time i played.

shows what you know paj in your little world of "paj is king" m8, your a chump player and as much of the same in your leadership. see you on the field.

Who are you in 54?