Official Map Thread

DeletedUser71844

en30W.png

DeletedUser79042

It looks like a mini aquarium that its filter malfunctioned. I am sure you will find Nemo in there somewhere :lol:

[spoil]
(your head got a bit unsteady that day SFC. Still it is a nice artwork. Noone would think it is a TW map !)
[/spoil]

silvereclipes

he has heavy incomings an is about to see more an I am as busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest keeping up with eating him.

DeletedUser71844

he has heavy incomings an is about to see more an I am as busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest keeping up with eating him.

OK i was done posting here but this issue really does need addressed.

You take the credit for what other people have done?

That is a typical example of Phoenx behavior.
Taking the credit for what other people have done.

Honestly, I have bigger things to worry about than some kid with a big mouth.

Niklam, Renegade, Chamicha and Inflrc have bragging rights because they have destroyed my 70K stacks like a hot knife through butter. Not YOU.

I don't like them but i must admit they have caused the real damage. You my friend are but one of the many insects taking advantage of the damage that other people have done, then you take the credit by jumping on the band wagon and making out like you were the one who done all the hard work?

Don't run your mouth when all you have done is attacked me while everyone else had.
That's all, a cheap shot.

Honestly though, if you feel the need to brag in these forums reflects your character.
Bragging about taking a shot at a guy who is already fighting with 5 20million+ point players?

We could be in here bragging and laughing about how we are nobling L-train. But we are not that pathetic.

1 vs 1 i'd wipe the floor with you son. But i have better things to do. :icon_rolleyes:
[SPOIL](such as your mother)[/SPOIL]

But seriously... Coogar has almost 500 nobles at this point.

My advice to you - Stack L-train.

Now that really is the last you will hear from me.

SFC, can you do another one please? Thanks!

Sorry R2. Czis sent me 'so much' incoming that i'm losing sleep at night.
So i can't make a map because Czis is kicking me so hard. :icon_redface:

I'm tired of giving this world love and getting none in return.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

Despite your attitude some times, I think many give you credit for posting - or at least having a clue of what is/was happening in this world so far.
Unlike alot of others who simply "hide" in the shades. You keep being original in your life as well and you will suceed in whatever you do.

As for you ingame performance, you did fairly well for a player with no real help from the tribe or the outside. And yes that is a lot of firepower against you. It was almost the same with shipley some months ago, but at least 2 dedicated sitters stalled us attacking multi mil players beyond expectation. Noone can blame you for single playing and loosing. It is understandable.

Now, please post a map whenever you choose to. I will wait. Maybe we will see something different when you do. Thanks in advance (again :) ).

DeletedUser67579

Thank you soldier. It is very nice as always. I am sure the other hounds will not like the color but you know I love it.

silvereclipes

OK i was done posting here but this issue really does need addressed.

Niklam, Renegade, Chamicha and Inflrc have bragging rights because they have destroyed my 70K stacks like a hot knife through butter. Not YOU.

I don't like them but i must admit they have caused the real damage. You my friend are but one of the many insects taking advantage of the damage that other people have done, then you take the credit by jumping on the band wagon and making out like you were the one who done all the hard work?

Don't run your mouth when all you have done is attacked me while everyone else had.

Honestly though, if you feel the need to brag in these forums reflects your character.
Bragging about taking a shot at a guy who is already fighting with 5 20million+ point players?

We could be in here bragging and laughing about how we are nobling L-train. But we are not that pathetic.

1 vs 1 i'd wipe the floor with you son. But i have better things to do. :icon_rolleyes:

well little girl lets set things straight you went an ran from Irock when i came for you there now that your on coogar your Crying that everyone else has hit you now little girl read between the lines fruit loop, I just paid a call to shitelys an just plowed an finished him off so it takes time for nukes to come home but they all returned minus a few that found some troops left there now they will be turned on you an then you can run from coogar too an make a excuse about RL so Sfc go running like you normally do or disband HG like you do when the going gets tough an see what that gets you just like the last time nothing but ridicule for being a tool.:icon_redface:

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]OK i was done posting here but this issue really does need addressed.

I'm tired of giving this world love and getting none in return.[/spoil]

Excuse me.... did you read what he posted??

Where was the
Where in that single sentence did Silver ever claim anything??

Let me translate what he said for you........

Coogar account has heavy incomings... Aka, Coogar is heavy under fire. Could be BH (Supposed nap, arent they??) could be Phoenx incomings, hell, it could even be LoEN incomings...

Where did he claim "typical Phoenx behavior"??? All he said in the latter part of his sentence was:

an is about to see more an I am as busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest keeping up with eating him."

Translation: I am about to fire more incomings at him, and i am rushing to continue nobling coogar account.

So he is claiming what??? That he is nobling Coogar account?? Did he state that Csiz and PHOENX brought you to your knees??

I Dont believe so, Mr. Sensitive. What Silver did do was answer the question why you werent posting anymore, in a rather offhand, humorous way... and you got all sensitive, and came on here trying to be cool and offensive...

Ahh.. your not?? yet some of your guys have been doing just that in skype. :icon_redface:

Anyways, Brah... Relax yourself. Dont let the incomings get to you, its an ugly side you bring to the pnp when thats the case. Hehehehe... but since its apparent you are getting kind of irked by Silver's cats... i suppose instead of sending smurks the love.. ill send it to you. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Paj no amount of love you send me will ever amount to the love I'm given by my friends;) However lay off sfc he's a freaking 1 man army and I believe he will bounce back stronger then ever;) that's how our kind are. Just need to log on more;) cloak and dagger paj cloak and dagger xD

Last edited by a moderator: