Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser

You really need to start spoilering these pictures.
why then nobody would look at them:(
sad_turtle_photosculpture-p153797228878673154bfnwk_400.jpg

DeletedUser105276

I think the turtles have been turned upside down and need help getting back up!
upside-down_turtle2.jpg

Any takers? Impact? Noodle?

Psihic

All I have to add is I find it interesting how at the beginning of the thread everyone was so sure EGO is gonna get wrecked. I say once again, EGO is NOT censor.

And now.. on page 17 I hear more and more "impact", "noodle" ..

Do those tribes really look like their bandwagon tribes ? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This thread is a disgrace.

If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.:icon_biggrin:

turtle.jpg

[spoil] [FONT=&quot]Voice Your Opinion Form [/FONT][FONT=&quot]‐[/FONT]Fill out this form to send a message to your
Favorite Turtle. If he cares enough about your opinion, it may be heard. (If you would like to see more information on each issue
or read a copy of the message that will go out, ask.)
[FONT=&quot]Required Information[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prefix First Name Last Name Suffix[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Email[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Phone[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Home Address[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]City State Zip[/FONT]

(supplying the above info is required to complete the online forms and will determine your proper representatives)
[FONT=&quot]Business Info (all optional)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your Title Company[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Address[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]City State Zip[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mail to Turtles, The ocean[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can also go online to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]www.TurtlesRule.com [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to send your messages.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For more info about the Turtle and other ways to send messages to Us, visit[/FONT] Turtle Mail [/spoil]

DeletedUser

I dont get it so the quitters were rubbish and then became good?
So what happend to the winners at the beginning then did they become the quitters?

DeletedUser

for the second day in a row, ss.got have only nobled one of our villages, utterly embaressing

DeletedUser105597

The thing is, We're not fighting a few kids isolated, were fighting kids with his whole tribe behind him, The only place your caps are coming from are those isolated villas, I dont know why you struggle to grasp this concept? Are you all there or did you smoke something marvel told you to smoke, like he did me earlier, bad influence Marvel. You should be ashamed.

DeletedUser104695

for the second day in a row, ss.got have only nobled one of our villages, utterly embaressing

Whats embarrassing is your spelling of the word embarrassing, we cant get caps, you cant spell.

Y SO SRS

Troll Troll.

DeletedUser

The thing is, We're not fighting a few kids isolated, were fighting kids with his whole tribe behind him, The only place your caps are coming from are those isolated villas, I dont know why you struggle to grasp this concept? Are you all there or did you smoke something marvel told you to smoke, like he did me earlier, bad influence Marvel. You should be ashamed.

So you're saying that your tribe isnt helping it's players? Not our problem.

DeletedUser

to come back at something said earlier

for me the biggest difference between censor qnd ego is the atmosphere in the tribe

in censore there was luch more internal conflicts now in ego with no conflict there have been more people participating etc...

DeletedUser105597

So you're saying that your tribe isnt helping it's players? Not our problem.

No, Literally, Those isolated players, Dont have a tribe Behind them, As in, We cant stack their villas in the matter of 30 minutes. As for the players Near our core Has nothing but a sea of red, or Blue in your case behind them, Your just acting plain Stupid now Marvel

DeletedUser

it makes sense that we would be making less caps now than we were 5 days ago, because you are always going to get peaks and troughs of conquers in a war due to nukes running low at different stages.

but we have still taken 21 of your villages in the last 48 hours, while you have only taken 2 of ours.

DeletedUser

our capts may have gone down substantially from out "secret attack" but so are yours, 26 caps, 22 caps, 13 caps, 8 caps, and it appears you are now running into opposition and or out of troops that you all seem to want to make know that you "Have lots of", dont flame on me its what the stats are showing and what happens to be truth, pick up the pace or you will be where we are and with nothing to talk about and leaving us with so much to talk about :D

And the end result would remain the same. You lose. Now shush.

And brewin. You declared war you therefore had time to organise extra defences for those in more exposed locations. You dont have to stack every village, that would be stupid. You stack a few so that the players in those areas can free up their local defense. The fact the you apparently failed to do so is the point I was making.