Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser

and that picture is now engraved in my brain, now i am getting off before you put up more dirty turtle picks.

DeletedUser

;) Believe me when I say you haven't seen anything yet.
dt.png

Psihic

Wow, I visit the forums and a ton of posts. Mostly crap from apo as usual.

btw. apo, you got caught at another lie. Your villages in K75 were scouted almost simoultanously and there was twice as much def in them as you have villages. Yet you have no outside support. Must be some magical farms that you have. :icon_rolleyes:

And about this war, I dont see how you ss.got people can claim you are doing "well". Granted you caught moonsire off guard, but isnt that something totally normal and expected when a tribe declares war ? After moon was done it all went downwards. You managed to take only 24 villages that were not moonsires. Boo hoo.

Also, you go for the underdog position crying how many villages we have and how little you do. But who did declare this war, us or you. We didnt went on and pounded on the small people, the small people decided they want a bite from the big guys. Unfortunately that bite has proven to be very hard to chew.

Another thing is the stacking accusations. Ofcourse we stack our frontlines. I mean seriously, this is war, what did you expect ?

As I said in another post, I know you took the risk and went for us thinking we are a hugger tribe full of inactives and noobs and that after initial 2-3 days of surprise conquers we will just roll over and die so the small tribe can claim a great victory and become a player. Even recruit some of us. This plan of yours failed. We are not the tribe you pressumed us to be. And now you have to live with it.

OTDDeathAwaits

SkcorNivek gets the boot from SS.Got :)
I guess he doesnt kiss ass aswell as apoc ^^

DeletedUser104695

SkcorNivek gets the boot from SS.Got :)
I guess he doesnt kiss ass aswell as apoc ^^

Haha come on OTD, The guy had 47 villa's he now has 7, If i was kicking him for stats I would have kicked him 20 villas ago.

He did not make one support request did not ask for any help, I have been trying to help him for days I ask him where he needs it I get a half answer then get ignored some more, I sent him over a lot of support to random villas which was killed I couldnt replenish him because he didnt tell me where he needed it.

I decided id mail him asking for his sit to see where he needed help give him one last chance, needless to say it got ignored for 24 hours, thats why he was kicked.

Im almost certain he was gifting you the villa's (he was ex Censor after all) either that or he cant play which I dont believe, his ODD is shockingly low for the amount of vills he lost and im guessing that ODD was from my support alone haha.

I would have kicked him a lot sooner however I wanted to give him a chance, we decided we would mail him and ask for his sit, we always try to help people to the best of our ability.

Im not complaining about stats etc you took the villas and they count because it was my fault for inviting him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104695

Infact I referred to this problem 24 hours ago if you read back. No BS he did not help us to help him at all he is lucky I didnt kick him 20 villas ago. I knew if I did you would have accused us of kicking for stats.

OTDDeathAwaits

nahh he didnt gift us the villages.

Mentioning had to be done, its a war thread after all, come on stec!

DeletedUser104695

Apo and Sckor close to the rim, should have known not to invite censor :icon_evil:

I JOKE APOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

Psihic

He has only 100k less ODD then moon and lost 2 villages less then moon.

It took myself two nukes to get the village I got off him. (If i remember right)

DeletedUser104695

probably 1 stacked by me, moon didnt fight back, as i said im not arguing mate, it was my fault for inviting to the tribe, no blame on anyone but me.

DeletedUser104695

Ok so I just hit one of the newly took Sckor villas and wall was down, obviously he wasnt gifting. Probably grew bored of being beat down being surrounded by you guys. Still, should have requested support.

Psihic

Ok so I just hit one of the newly took Sckor villas and wall was down, obviously he wasnt gifting. Probably grew bored of being beat down being surrounded by you guys. Still, should have requested support.

Most definately. Gotta love such players. We have the same problem with one of ours. Not on ss.got front though.

DeletedUser

This just seems to be repeating itself over and over again, the mention of moonsire's villages being taken and then the claim they were empty and then the argument of sckor and apo which should are letting us down but as you said they should have been stacked because that was going to be your obvious move. This is only the early stages of the war, anything can happen and anything is possible.

I think everybody should concentrate more on the actual game rather than writing repeated statements that are getting boring to read and just enjoy themselves!

Daryl

DeletedUser102066

I think everybody should concentrate more on the actual game

You mean concentrate on the fact that most players are complete pussies and will tribe hop in the face of serious opposition? The actual game meaning backstabbing and betrayal for your own personal gain? I get tired of these 2 faced tactics myself.

If Impact were to declare on EGO how long do you think it would take for them to disband and reform in another tribe? Someone make a poll!

icenceto

Untitled.jpg

Well this shows it all and we havent even done an OP :) ;) I officially got the highest ODD in the war on EGO. side ;) All credit goes to SkcorNivek and TrueGrave for that ;) :p

DeletedUser105597

Let's talk about stats.

Day 1
SS.GOT launch surprise attacks on EGO. Most of the ennobled villages are empty/almost empty.
Stec and gang boasting and celebrating victory.

SS.GOT - 27 caps
EGO - 5 caps

Day 2
SS.GOT continue the momentum gained from the surprise attacks.
EGO re-organizing.

SS.GOT - 23 caps
EGO - 26 caps

Day 3
SS.GOT have lost the element of surprise. The tide turning against them.
EGO strike back.

SS.GOT - 8 caps
EGO - 22 caps

Day 4
SS.GOT are on the back foot. Hide in their shell.
EGO trying to break their hardened shell.

SS.GOT - 1 cap
EGO - 13 caps

EGO trying to break our Hardened Shell? Our Shell is our Core and you only seem to hit players and villas way outside of that? This does baffle Me:icon_confused:

icenceto

EGO trying to break our Hardened Shell? Our Shell is our Core and you only seem to hit players and villas way outside of that? This does baffle Me:icon_confused:

we already had that line in one of the previous pages so might as well stop :) we are coming at your shell dw ;) Something big is coming soon ;) :p We wanned to clear what was outside your shell and now we are regrouping and coming at the shell so expect us on your fron door very soon ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser105597

We haven't done an Op yet either Pal, and Whats all this about The Surprise Attacks aswell? Either way you Broke the NAP so yer, you can't complain. It's a Surprise to see a tribe Brake an NAP for the sake of greed and going after a secret tbh. Also Is it me or are most EGO. Players just Bitching little Girls that spend their life arguing that they have been hard done by, get a grip and War us, cause we supposedly don't know what we have gotten ourselves into, But yet our main Core haven't yet seen the outcome so yer. Waiting :/:icon_rolleyes:,