Dedicated to all of those with big EGO's

DeletedUser

That post is so full of complete rubbish it's a joke. So one of our players apparently broke the nap by scouting a secret to see if troops spawn inside it there was no "greed" involved so really you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.

And most of Ego players moaning little girls? Have you seen any of Apocs posts? The only person moaning in this thread is Apoc. And when have we said we're hard done by?

And as for your core, I sincerely hope it puts up as much resistance as you all appear to have faith in it, because if it doesnt then this whole thread is going to make your entire tribe look like confused apes. We will get to it once we clear up the outlying resistance what sort of an idiot would launch an offensive on your "Amazing core of Awesomeness" when we still have some of your villages behind us.

Before you post, please at least try and apply some basic common sense.

DeletedUser102066

Well lets see here when XX declared on Invade it caused Invade to crumble and most of the big players joined OTD in Quit. Censor crumbled and also joined Quit.....Eventually the cesspool that is known as EGO was created

Tribe Hoppers?

DeletedUser105597

That post is so full of complete rubbish it's a joke. So one of our players apparently broke the nap by scouting a secret to see if troops spawn inside it there was no "greed" involved so really you can put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Sorry Pal i dont smoke:icon_neutral:

And If it was just scouting how Did OTD end up with a 1k Villa? Im not sure? :icon_confused::icon_rolleyes:why dont you Explain :/ And yes all your tribe crys about is how we hit you on the surprise and how it's nonsense about the 90 vs 900 villas,

And most of Ego players moaning little girls? Have you seen any of Apocs posts? The only person moaning in this thread is Apoc. And when have we said we're hard done by?
All your tribe crys about is how we hit you on the surprise and how it's nonsense about the 90 vs 900 villas,

And as for your core, I sincerely hope it puts up as much resistance as you all appear to have faith in it, because if it doesnt then this whole thread is going to make your entire tribe look like confused apes. We will get to it once we clear up the outlying resistance what sort of an idiot would launch an offensive on your "Amazing core of Awesomeness" when we still have some of your villages behind us.

Yer and one of your Hoppers was saying about "day 4: EGO trying to break their hardend shells", Im pretty sure you haven't, So theres more Junk there hahaha, What "Idiot" Claims they are taking caps from someones core, As we've all cleared up that our "Shell" is our core :D

DeletedUser

Invade were being recruited by OTD long before anybody declared war on them. I think you'll find if you actually did some research (I know shock, horror) that they tried running an Op on him which he beat. With their newfound respect for him recruitment rapidly became a discussion topic.

As for CENSOR I have mentioned this on several occasions, and I'll have to say it more times no doubt, but the problems in CENSOR were endemic prior to conflict, had a lot to do with poor leadership. Again if you research it (I know 2 shocks in one day) you would find that OTD was our leader when we joined the world and he began CENSOR. He had some RL issues to deal with and handed over to us. The council (myself included) ran it into the ground and when OTD was ready to return and run the tribe many of us joined because it was the tribe that we started this world for.

Tribehopping is when players frequently jump tribes to avoid conflict. (Clearly not applying to the above). At least thats my definition if you have a better one then feel free to share it with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry Pal i dont smoke:icon_neutral:

And If it was just scouting how Did OTD end up with a 1k Villa? Im not sure? :icon_confused::icon_rolleyes:why dont you Explain :/ And yes all your tribe crys about is how we hit you on the surprise and how it's nonsense about the 90 vs 900 villas,

All your tribe crys about is how we hit you on the surprise and how it's nonsense about the 90 vs 900 villas,

Yer and one of your Hoppers was saying about "day 4: EGO trying to break their hardend shells", Im pretty sure you haven't, So theres more Junk there hahaha, What "Idiot" Claims they are taking caps from someones core, As we've all cleared up that our "Shell" is our core :D

Firstly I would like to suggest that you stop posting because everything you just wrote has genuinely not an ounce of truth in it.

Why did OTD end up with a 1k villa? Because he launched a train at a barbarian village holding the secret. Go check the distances and the times etc. Then come apologise for being another ignorant troll.

Nobody is "crying" about the surprise. Apoc consistently claims he's a good player because he lost less villages than Moon. The comments about surprise are largely based on pointing out that losing villages which are empty due to support in another K during a "surprise" attack is very much harder to stop than Apocs pre-armed villages.

And just read your last little paragraph. Ego T-R-Y-I-N-G (hope you notice this word now) to break your "shell". Nobody has said we have broken it. nobody has said we have capped villages in your core. Find me a quote.

Now please go back to your dark cave and hide away from the rest of the world like the shocking attempt at a troll you appear to be.:icon_evil:

icenceto

We haven't done an Op yet either Pal, and Whats all this about The Surprise Attacks aswell? Either way you Broke the NAP so yer, you can't complain. It's a Surprise to see a tribe Brake an NAP for the sake of greed and going after a secret tbh. Also Is it me or are most EGO. Players just Bitching little Girls that spend their life arguing that they have been hard done by, get a grip and War us, cause we supposedly don't know what we have gotten ourselves into, But yet our main Core haven't yet seen the outcome so yer. Waiting :/:icon_rolleyes:,

You havent done an OP yh :D lol the 1st day of the war was no OP yh :D lol haha

DeletedUser105462

it started off nice and polite in here now its just a bunch of fags calling each other fags.

way to ruin a topic guys.

DeletedUser

Marvel remember when I Nobled a village. I had it for 8 hours. You scouted me waited an hour then sent nobles. What was that about? We had a NAP. Did you not care about it?

DeletedUser102066

Sorry bro but if you change tribes multiple times for any reason you are a tribe hopper....Don't try to bullshit your way out of this....

DeletedUser105597

Let's talk about stats.

Day 1
SS.GOT launch surprise attacks on EGO. Most of the ennobled villages are empty/almost empty.
Stec and gang boasting and celebrating victory.

SS.GOT - 27 caps
EGO - 5 caps

Day 2
SS.GOT continue the momentum gained from the surprise attacks.
EGO re-organizing.

SS.GOT - 23 caps
EGO - 26 caps

Day 3
SS.GOT have lost the element of surprise. The tide turning against them.
EGO strike back.

SS.GOT - 8 caps
EGO - 22 caps

Day 4
SS.GOT are on the back foot. Hide in their shell.
EGO trying to break their hardened shell.

SS.GOT - 1 cap
EGO - 13 caps

Marvel, he was posting a summary of the war, And he Backs what he says up by Showing the caps to prove what he has said to be right, so you got 13 caps while trying to break our shell, while we got 1, is that not what he put?

DeletedUser105597

Yet you havent got 13 caps while "T-R-Y-I-N-G" to break our shell?

DeletedUser105462

Yet you havent got 13 caps while "T-R-Y-I-N-G" to break our shell?

there has been only 1 nuke + noble train launched at our core.

unfortunately the village the train came from was nobled before the attack hit.

DeletedUser

Sorry bro but if you change tribes multiple times for any reason you are a tribe hopper....Don't try to bullshit your way out of this....

Lucky I havent changed tribes multiple times then. Just once.

DeletedUser

But I am the turtle batman!
Shadow_Turtle_DC_Batman_by_tachidric.jpg

DeletedUser

Marvel, he was posting a summary of the war, And he Backs what he says up by Showing the caps to prove what he has said to be right, so you got 13 caps while trying to break our shell, while we got 1, is that not what he put?

If you actually read the whole post its obvious to most people with half a brain cell he hasnt said we have taken these 13 villages from your core. he's simply suggesting that Day 4 and onwards we'll be trying to break your "shell" and he's also showing the caps for the day.

Hey, Batman lives in a dark Cave and he's cool, just Jealous cause i have one and you dont :icon_razz:

Who said I dont have a cave?

DeletedUser105597

He's posting a comparison basically to show how the actions are affecting The Caps, So he talks about how we are winning through surprise attacks, then how we keep momentum and yet we still have more caps, then how the element of surprise is gone and how your caps overcome ours, then it comes to the shell bit, upto now the caps are there to represent how actions effect things, then how "trying to break the hardened shell" gains you more caps. Just like the "Element of surprise" Gained us them.:/