How to make Big Impacts On big Ego's

DeletedUser

u mad bro?

Ummmmm No im Not Mad bro Im having the time of my life laughing at your noobish tribe if u can call it that, and to finish you trueGrave i was baron we just said i wasnt to shut your mouth because we knew your tribe didnt shut up.

DeletedUser

josh, with all respect, why be so mad? if you want to prove a point rim him. but stay polite and with respect i think everyone deserves that.

DeletedUser

In not mad at all, its just funny as hell listening to them trying to stitch me up :p

DeletedUser

Ummmmm No im Not Mad bro Im having the time of my life laughing at your noobish tribe if u can call it that, and to finish you trueGrave i was baron we just said i wasnt to shut your mouth because we knew your tribe didnt shut up.

A lie is a lie.

As for calling us a noobish tribe, you weren't even in ego until 3 days ago, before then you were fighting them, they recruited you to avoid a fight and to add to the meatshield.

Nor do I need to stitch you up, I have your leaders for that.

Because All Day, Gotta Repress A Milk Man's Egotistical Ramblings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i thought first to be rimmed was me, we need an order to who is first cause so many threats are being thrown and so they are empty till someone actually is rimmed

cheers and have fun.

DeletedUser

i been using external for like 2 days now and already sick of them :p lets just get this war going and see who wins,

good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

yeah your right :icon_rolleyes:
4 mil gain on wasp by nobling is recruiting:icon_rolleyes:

btw next time follow the nap rules instead of launching about 40 hours before your allowed to attack

One of your guys started attacking one of our guys first, which is whole reason i started attacking, so i don't really see how i did anything wrong

DeletedUser

and yet you guys cant come up with a name of who the attacker is except for saying that "one guy attacked first"

and impact says specifically that you attacked first, i like details rather than ambiguity.

next time be more specific.

DeletedUser95593

I helped rim your w56 account, I'm sure I will help rim your w61 account. Try to stay on it this time :)

DeletedUser

I helped rim your w56 account, I'm sure I will help rim your w61 account. Try to stay on it this time :)

You helped internal a sat account months after i played it :lol:
I'll think about it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and yet you guys cant come up with a name of who the attacker is except for saying that "one guy attacked first"

and impact says specifically that you attacked first, i like details rather than ambiguity.

next time be more specific.

actually impact dont say that we attacked first. But i've spoke with story tellers and it's sorted.

so dont worry your little cotton socks apo:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

sure i know it all also, story tellers and i are on speaking terms, no need to be so hateful.

DeletedUser104695

Noobish tribe? Mate were not the ones that merged in to a bigger tribe like your noobish tribe A+, this first sign of trouble and you hugged.

The Decision to Join EGO instead of fight them will be your downfall, Don't be mad sir.

OTDDeathAwaits

Noobish tribe? Mate were not the ones that merged in to a bigger tribe like your noobish tribe A+, this first sign of trouble and you hugged.

The Decision to Join EGO instead of fight them will be your downfall, Don't be mad sir.

If EGO falls, that is what your future has in store for you. Either being forced to join Impact or be rimmed.

The hilarity of every tribe in the SE fighting EGO, what y'all think will happen if we 'the common' enemy actually loses, all live in harmony alongside Impact? Get real lol

DeletedUser

In not mad at all, its just funny as hell listening to them trying to stitch me up :p

I find it simply astounding that you would have the decency to speak on behalf of EGO. in support of their war against Impact when just last week you were on our side of the war against EGO.

Go fight your war and good luck. You'll need it in bulk.