Pacman under DaB out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanibalii

The enjoyment near the end comes in helping others more than anything else. As without backing & help you would never be in the position to win a world.
I find that it comes more from conversations and closer friendships.

Back on topic, apparently kalk is taking over. Dark days are these...

DeletedUser20939

When did I accuse him of achieving nothing? I didn't. Please don't try to put words in my mouth. And my original point wasn't saying that it takes skill to win a world, it was that it takes skill to get in a position to win a world.

forgot to multi quote with the mm...food thing, and even getting in the right position to win a world has more to do with how far you want to go to win a world then with actual skill.

Michael Corleone.

Just looking at the member list, and who this tribe was led by, it was safe to say that this premade was not going to go places. DaBearo has a history of making these premades and not lasting long, case and point, here. Also when you have players like Hard. in the tribe, you're just gonna have a bad time. Guy has proven time and time again he's foolish.

Harlos has his fans, lets see what goes on here.

DeletedUser

Idea! hereby declares war on Pacman, I know both sides will be made out that it will be a kill either way, but look forward to the actual fighting in the game and not on the forums ;)

I hear that Pacman are being gang-banged :icon_rolleyes:

It may end up being, being Pacman started it all. Their members attacked a combined, from what tribe leaders tell me, 6 different tribes that are worthy of note.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It may end up being, being Pacman started it all. Their members attacked a combined, from what tribe leaders tell me, 6 different tribes that are worthy of note.

***I KNOW I KNOW forum mods I made two posts in a row I forgot to combine the two and now can't

No, you can. Copy the contents of the second, edit into the first, then delete the second.

So there is absolutely no excuse for your heinous double post.

And to keep on topic: that war will be fun...

DeletedUser

Seems like the Pacman - Muffin merge has begun, looking at the people leaving on the tribes ranking page at least :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

Just looking at the member list, and who this tribe was led by, it was safe to say that this premade was not going to go places. DaBearo has a history of making these premades and not lasting long, case and point, here. Also when you have players like Hard. in the tribe, you're just gonna have a bad time. Guy has proven time and time again he's foolish.

I've Missed you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser93066

Actually winning a world isn't hard, but getting into a position where all your opposition is defeated is. The difference between the players that brag about winning worlds and those that quit earlier is that the former have the patience to sit around yawning at their account for months on end doing nothing, not that they have more skill.

I wonder? End game players are hard to come by and they just dont yawwn and look at their account they deal with up to 50k Incomings 4/5 K Nukes and 500 Trains sent to their an entire K. They defend them (Yawn). And yes you don't have to be very skilled but decent enough also have to be very active. Activity wins at the end.

harlos

Yes, Harlos does have his fans. So does Kalk.

<3

I've Missed you :icon_redface:

Hi to all 3 of you and please enjoy the show.

DeletedUser98503

pacman was no fail. Such a pity Dab gave up so easily :/ sorry to see this happening. Ohwell life carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.