Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser

Seems like much of the war efforts are going on externals as if now .

DeletedUser

It looks like 2 players decided to stay up there. Suicide by Barcode? :icon_surprised:

Suicide is such an ugly word, its more like being bored and staying to fight. I'll keep on fighting until either this war ends or I'm rimmed. Once I'm in a tribe, I'm in it its something called loyalty. Some of you guys should look it up.

DeletedUser

some interesting barb nobling by ODA ...

1,008 Barbarian EscobaRR [ODA]
442 Barbarian EscobaRR [ODA]
321 Barbarian TacotAcotaCotacO [ODA]

i am sure the leadership has got their own reasons to approve it .

DeletedUser104736

War Stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: |l|l|l
Side 2:
Tribes: ODA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 37
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 214,209
Side 2: 157,158
Difference: 57,051

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,667
Side 2: 11,851
Difference: 16,816

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

1. Never said anythign about how good or bad ODA is. 2. You're an idiot and thats why you will be rimmed eventually by ODA.

You send support when its needed, in many cases players will post when their support will arrive, asking if the player still wants them to send it if it doesnt land to defend an attack. In most cases the player in need of support will say yes so that attacks in the future can be defended. In this case the support was 6 minutes late, simply bad luck. Rip sent the support after the first train was killed, he could not control the fact that his support was 6 minutes late because when he sent the support there were no new attacks.

Stop trying to make Rip look bad, you're only making yourself look like an idiot.

How was i trying to make rick look bad ;) hes actually a decent player unlike you... please try and rim me i am tired of these axe fakes anyway

DeletedUser

hey guys, just a quick post here to state a few things.

1: spy Vs spy - is incorrect, we DO NOT have a spy in ODA, we (and i) dont use spys and we dont need them either, so please change the title as its your spy against us. If your going to post an external thread in the future please atleast get the title correct.

2: yes the majority of us are Story, but under new leadership, few of you in here knew the internal crap with Story. it was nothing to do with swag of seth (setorines) the tribe had many floors, lots of arguments, and ripfin caused alot of those arguments. and ripfin was never asked to join Barcode by myself of leisemamba, and we are the dukes.

3: we are winning slightly, now let me get this straight, lakewind sent me screenshots of our forums and stacked villages, yet hes about to lose a train and nukes on a village he knows the troop count in? i mean come on. ODA had a massive upperhand in knowing all our ops, and the stacked villages before this kicked off.

now on top of this, your getting Jager to help stack you? if you post a forum like this, you have to be ready for it, and now your getting more tribes to help you.. so Barcode is a 26 members (crap) tribe according to you guys, and you seem to think we will disband, yet your getting more tribes to hit us.. your even getting SF (stress free) to stack you. well done ODA keep up the top work.

i hope you guys will start giving us a war because to be honest we are a little bored over here, so lets give this world a good war, this is the first big war, lets make it good.

good luck to both sides.

Nathan

-------------------
W68 - .The Monk. (leader of Turtl3)
W69 - A-Lesson-In-TW (leader of Barcode)

DeletedUser

another thing

DirtyThing, is a good friend of mine from W68, and she was in ODA, but she never spied for me or told me anything, but because she was my friend, you guys convinced her to merge with one of your players, you took her villages, kicked her, and didnt tell her the password. so thats a nice little use of dirty tactics just because she is friends with me. its kinda funny how you have to play like this.

maybe you should all go join casual, would probably be best for you :)

-------------------

Subwind

hey guys, just a quick post here to state a few things.

1: spy Vs spy - is incorrect, we DO NOT have a spy in ODA, we (and i) dont use spys and we dont need them either, so please change the title as its your spy against us. If your going to post an external thread in the future please atleast get the title correct.

2: yes the majority of us are Story, but under new leadership, few of you in here knew the internal crap with Story. it was nothing to do with swag of seth (setorines) the tribe had many floors, lots of arguments, and ripfin caused alot of those arguments. and ripfin was never asked to join Barcode by myself of leisemamba, and we are the dukes.

3: we are winning slightly, now let me get this straight, lakewind sent me screenshots of our forums and stacked villages, yet hes about to lose a train and nukes on a village he knows the troop count in? i mean come on. ODA had a massive upperhand in knowing all our ops, and the stacked villages before this kicked off.

now on top of this, your getting Jager to help stack you? if you post a forum like this, you have to be ready for it, and now your getting more tribes to help you.. so Barcode is a 26 members (crap) tribe according to you guys, and you seem to think we will disband, yet your getting more tribes to hit us.. your even getting SF (stress free) to stack you. well done ODA keep up the top work.

i hope you guys will start giving us a war because to be honest we are a little bored over here, so lets give this world a good war, this is the first big war, lets make it good.

good luck to both sides.

Nathan

-------------------

Not once have I said you have crap players. You do have a spy in ODA, I know this because as soon as I posted your support screenshot in our forums, Stories knew this. He may deny it, you may not know he has it. But he does.

Yes I am losing a train, but what are troops for if not to die trying? Jager are an allied tribe, you knew this, why would they not support?

Lavris attacked SF, SF want to attack him and that is up to them, go SF.

"now on top of this, your getting Jager to help stack you?", it's you're not your.

Also, before the declaration you actually had a player sitting an account in ODA. So you did have access to our forums. You also had your online "wife" dirtything in the tribe.

You are winning. Just. The SeemsLegit noble seems a little not legit. I mean, did he just send a single noble to a random village we were nobling without being told we were coming first?

The one thing both tribes will get out of this war is slower growth, but the quitters will quit and both tribes will be a little smaller in a couple of weeks.

I knew I would lose this train, but it's boring here sitting waiting for nothing to happen....

DeletedUser

troops are used to conquer new villages, not suicide.

-------------------

Subwind

another thing

DirtyThing, is a good friend of mine from W68, and she was in ODA, but she never spied for me or told me anything, but because she was my friend, you guys convinced her to merge with one of your players, you took her villages, kicked her, and didnt tell her the password. so thats a nice little use of dirty tactics just because she is friends with me. its kinda funny how you have to play like this.

-------------------

As I explained to you on Skype. Whatever happened between her and Zeph I have no control on. You accuse me of dirty tactics when only her and zeph know what went on. I invited her for you, I invited him for her. If they had a falling out, that is not my fault.

She quit because she lost a nuke. Accusing me of conspiring over something that happened between two other people out of my control is a little silly. It's like seeing two kids argue over the football over the other side of the field and then being told it was your fault for not knowing what happened because you are the team captain.

How do we know she didn't do something to upset him? You say she wouldn't because you know her, but then you will always take her side and only hear her side.

Making your assumptions based on hearing one side of a story is naive and childish. And then saying it's my fault just because I didn't pick a side, your "wifes" side, on a story I do not fully know is just......

DeletedUser

ODA is your tribe, how do i know you did not plan this as a way of proving a point to me. again your saying only your side of the story and not anyone elses.

--------------------

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whilst I'm not going to pick sides in this war as such, I feel it necessary to make a quick post because of the unfair accusations being thrown at a talented player.

You should never accuse anybody of involvement in something without substantial proof, or failing that evidence that it is in their character to act in such a way. Neither of which you have here.

You are clearly trying to bad-mouth your opposing number by making such claims. Anybody who has played with and against Lakewind in the past will confirm the fact that he is a very proud player who refuses to ever be a part of any underhanded cheating tactics. I've yet to see anybody make a claim of this nature against him, nor have I ever seen him do anything or allow anything to occur within his tribes which would damage the reputation of his beloved tribe.

Sorry to step in like this, but I felt a bit of vomit come up reading the senseless accusations.

DeletedUser

Whilst I'm not going to pick sides in this war as such, I feel it necessary to make a quick post because of the unfair accusations being thrown at a talented player.

You should never accuse anybody of involvement in something without substantial proof, or failing that evidence that it is in their character to act in such a way. Neither of which you have here.

You are clearly trying to bad-mouth your opposing number by making such claims. Anybody who has played with and against Lakewind in the past will confirm the fact that he is a very proud player who refuses to ever be a part of any underhanded cheating tactics. I've yet to see anybody make a claim of this nature against him, nor have I ever seen him do anything or allow anything to occur within his tribes which would damage the reputation of his beloved tribe.

Sorry to step in like this, but I felt a bit of vomit come up reading the senseless accusations.

and anyone who knows me from W68 knows that i dont use dirty tactics. dirtything was nobled and kicked, if it was a misunderstandng why would she be kicked? and why did they do nothing?

im not judging his skill, i dont know much about lake wind, how he plays, or how good he is as we are in different K's to one another. but im not ignoring the fact this has happened, and seems funny it happened just before ODA declared.

and it wasnt bad -mouthing, just stating facts.

--------------------

DeletedUser

and anyone who knows me from W68 knows that i dont use dirty tactics. dirtything was nobled and kicked, if it was a misunderstandng why would she be kicked? and why did they do nothing?

im not judging his skill, i dont know much about lake wind, how he plays, or how good he is as we are in different K's to one another. but im not ignoring the fact this has happened, and seems funny it happened just before ODA declared.

and it wasnt bad -mouthing, just stating facts.

--------------------

Lakewind is one of the most honest, honourable and valiant players I have ever met.
He doesn't lie because he has no reason to, and more often than not leaders aren't consulted on who is merging to play on what account.

With yourself leading Barcode and Matt leading ODA, I am very excited to see a straight up war between 2 good looking tribes with stand up leaders. I wouldn't expect or believe dirty tactics from either of you, so I would hope that you allow the benefit of the doubt and not expect them from each other.

-TrueGrave

DeletedUser

The battle of DUKES . the war in neighborhood is getting interesting :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Suicide is such an ugly word, its more like being bored and staying to fight. I'll keep on fighting until either this war ends or I'm rimmed. Once I'm in a tribe, I'm in it its something called loyalty. Some of you guys should look it up.

Bugsy <3

You dead yet amigo? Maybe we should both join Ghosts - you know, for safety...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser110279

The one thing both tribes will get out of this war is slower growth, but the quitters will quit and both tribes will be a little smaller in a couple of weeks.

which is when there will be a merge. all you guys are doing is letting your other enemies catch up to you.

this war is a farce. nothing is happening yet. 5-2 on caps but it looks like each side has a recap in those stats.

also interesting to see that most of players who have taken big ODD hits are the smallish ODA guys?? Barcode not interested in the big fish?

DeletedUser91224

another thing

-------------------

That is bullcrap! She came to me asking if I wanted to merge our of the blue one day. I said yes. In the middle of the merge she was kicked for being a spy and I wasnt about to let a potential spy on my account. I did tell her my password which I changed after she was kicked. I can post all skype proof, please stop trying to inflate the situation and make us look bad lol.

[SPOIL][7/6/2013 12:52:13 PM] Natasha Volkova: nono
[7/6/2013 12:52:20 PM] Natasha Volkova: send nuke
[7/6/2013 12:52:24 PM] Natasha Volkova: and after noble hit
[7/6/2013 12:52:32 PM] Natasha Volkova: dont send noble with ur nuke
[7/6/2013 12:52:37 PM] Natasha Volkova: separate them
[7/6/2013 12:52:46 PM] Ulto/Kani: ok
[7/6/2013 12:52:52 PM] Natasha Volkova: are u good at timing?
[7/6/2013 12:53:09 PM] Ulto/Kani: yeah
[7/6/2013 12:53:18 PM] Natasha Volkova: good
[7/6/2013 1:54:14 PM] Natasha Volkova: hey man
[7/6/2013 1:54:33 PM] Natasha Volkova: what do u think me merging into you and also chelsea merging into u
[7/6/2013 1:54:56 PM] Ulto/Kani: Depends on the times. But Im interested
[7/6/2013 1:55:51 PM] Ulto/Kani: When does chelsea usually play?
[7/6/2013 1:57:19 PM] Natasha Volkova: well
[7/6/2013 1:57:43 PM] Natasha Volkova: I play **:** till **:**
[7/6/2013 1:58:00 PM] Natasha Volkova: emma playes **:** till **:**
[7/6/2013 1:58:07 PM] Natasha Volkova: and u a night time player
[7/6/2013 1:58:08 PM] Natasha Volkova: :)

[7/7/2013 4:31:39 AM] Ulto/Kani: He wasnt cleared. Do you have any o?
[7/7/2013 4:31:47 AM] Natasha Volkova: hi hasnt got def
[7/7/2013 4:31:50 AM] Natasha Volkova: cos i killed it
[7/7/2013 4:31:56 AM] Natasha Volkova: nah
[7/7/2013 4:32:01 AM] Natasha Volkova: i concentrate on buildings
[7/7/2013 4:32:04 AM] Natasha Volkova: have 0 troops
[7/7/2013 10:23:39 AM] Natasha Volkova: well ok
[7/7/2013 10:23:40 AM] Natasha Volkova: u can
[7/7/2013 10:23:42 AM] Natasha Volkova: start
[7/7/2013 10:24:03 AM] Natasha Volkova: but it would be better if u have 4 nobles to noble second target
[7/7/2013 10:26:31 AM] Ulto/Kani: My nobles do not return for 2 and a half hours so I wont start until then. Can you make sure your main is empty? I will take that first since its close.
[7/7/2013 10:26:56 AM] Natasha Volkova: u can take it
[7/7/2013 10:26:58 AM] Natasha Volkova: it`s empty
[7/7/2013 10:27:43 AM] Ulto/Kani: ok

Account: Zephryn

Password: *******
[7/7/2013 10:27:48 AM] Ulto/Kani: for when you come back
[7/7/2013 10:28:09 AM] Natasha Volkova: I wont joined untill u`ll noble my second vil
[/SPOIL]

Shortly after that last copy paste, she was kicked out of the tribe, her loyalty had dropped to 2 right before she was kicked, so I finished her off. No room for spys, or potential spys, in my area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lavris attacked SF, SF want to attack him and that is up to them, go SF.

Since he was (one of?) your spies and attacked SF to give them a "legitimate" reason to make them join you against us, I find quite funny you brig that up. And since it goes under the "dirty tactics" section it not irrational to deduce that the fake merge also something you knew about.

However, I do agree there is good chance you are not involved into this.

I wonder if that is what Ripfin meant by saying "get ready to know what it mean to be betrayed"? If that the case, I'm a bit desapointed.

Last edited by a moderator: