Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

Ripfin

Ok let me explain a few things,:

1: it has been confirmed that Dirty Thing was spying.

2: Lavris is not our spy, hell why would we be making plans to have him nobled out if he was?

3: Seriously Arctic your losing your touch, no that does not have anything to do with it, if you were informed of the whole Story, the Betrayal will come within your own tribe.

4: Monk yes there are barcode spies in ODA 2 of them. also be careful what you wish for also why don't you help enlighten Arcticfox of your guys plans for 46?

5: as to stress free stacking us, that's a new one on me, wheres my SF troops ? and as to jager helping, hey if they want in on this shindig the more power to them, that's what allies are for, but then again you don't know that since your ideas of allies are to use them up then noble them, all of Story's ally betrayals happened up in k35, and the ones who wanted to betray the ODA alliance in 46 are in your tribe now, amazing how that happens. your tribe is nothing but a bunch of backstabbers and betrayers and the world knows it which is why you have no one to come to your aide.

6: also its a smart move to have allies help us since it means less of our own troops are lost.

DeletedUser

3: Seriously Arctic your losing your touch, no that does not have anything to do with it, if you were informed of the whole Story, the Betrayal will come within your own tribe.

I was referring to Lavris, not the merging. I am sorry if I made myself unclear. As you already know, I often explain myself badly when writing.

But I am been really honest when saying I didn't knew we had a Spy. Of course I tought maybe we had one, but what I mean is no one ever confirmed it to me.

DeletedUser95698

this is all so crazy, why can't we just hug it out and be friends?

DeletedUser

I love Yankee... but... but... I not you... it me. I'm sorry, it can't work.

Also, im in a relationship with Red Sox.

DeletedUser

Anyone want to make a bet on what % of the losing tribe will join the winning tribe?

DeletedUser

ROFL @ Papa Gordo. You talked so big after joining Story from BG lolololol

The stats show you can't even take a single village from a player one third your size you noob. I hate to say it because I'm not a fan of his, but Vis seems to be taking you to school right now!! Maybe you should stop sending 50 axes in your noble train you complete and utter chump.

@ Ripfin - Isn't there a post in this thread where Barcode says you weren't good enough to make the cut? Apparently you need to be at Papa Gordo's level of elite-ness before they'll take you. I can't believe they haven't kicked that embarrassing nubcake yet. He says a lot about how terrible their recruitment standards are.

Ripfin

@ Ripfin - Isn't there a post in this thread where Barcode says you weren't good enough to make the cut? Apparently you need to be at Papa Gordo's level of elite-ness before they'll take you. I can't believe they haven't kicked that embarrassing nubcake yet. He says a lot about how terrible their recruitment standards are.

Barcode is wishing I was in their tribe now, since they have been losing a lot of nukes and nobles on my support I send out.

killed 8 nobles and several nukes yesterday.

DeletedUser

I hate to say it because I'm not a fan of his, but Vis seems to be taking you to school right now!!

This is as nice as I've ever seen you be on the forums...how touching :icon_surprised:

Its a stupid thing to say though. Sniping is a basic game mechanic. I'm sure every member of ODA could snipe with accuracy.

No need to go after Gordo, he's sending 100ms trains, with tight nukes. The fact that you're so impressed with it tells me that's probably more than you can do...ign?

There is substantially more fighting going on in K46, why not talk about that?

DeletedUser

This is as nice as I've ever seen you be on the forums...how touching :icon_surprised:

Its a stupid thing to say though. Sniping is a basic game mechanic. I'm sure every member of ODA could snipe with accuracy.

No need to go after Gordo, he's sending 100ms trains, with tight nukes. The fact that you're so impressed with it tells me that's probably more than you can do...ign?

There is substantially more fighting going on in K46, why not talk about that?

I can't agree more with you vis, your one of the few guys in ODA that i acctually like atleast you can keep up normal conversation during a war. To bad your on the other side of the stick.
feom what i know your a decent sniper, but sniping isn't that hard acctually not sure who you (numquam cedam) are in game, but if you send just as many trains to papa gordo i can guarantue you that he will snipe everyone single one of them.

DeletedUser

I can't agree more with you vis, your one of the few guys in ODA that i acctually like atleast you can keep up normal conversation during a war. To bad your on the other side of the stick.
feom what i know your a decent sniper, but sniping isn't that hard acctually not sure who you (numquam cedam) are in game, but if you send just as many trains to papa gordo i can guarantue you that he will snipe everyone single one of them.

That's right, This world with 100MS attack limit, sniping is easy, and everyone can do that, nothing tough.
Can't judge players on sniping skillz here.

Subwind

Side 1:
Tribes: ODA
Players: Mezonis, Ancient Mariner, Consumo, matthewturner49, olly1234, Doctor Lolwut, Th3 Riddl3r, tysnd
Side 2:
Tribes: |l|l|l
Players: zanzibaar7, Lavris, talm0ud, John-Doe.

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 248
Side 2: 154
Difference: 94

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 12
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 896,064
Side 2: 760,427
Difference: 135,637

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,091
Side 2: 64,076
Difference: 36,985

chart

Subwind

I have a feeling the 7 losses we are behind, based on all the players that were in both tribes on the time of declaration, will soon switch in favour of the tribe with 3 letters. Oh Dear A-Lesson-In-TW

DeletedUser103140

not really suprising if you add the players that are not longer Barcode into the equation

DeletedUser

Aha this is funny, a player that merged gets included but meh who are you to know, and all our leavers had reasons which were not i had to leave i would of been killed etc anyway, i get back from a 24 hour absence and the rumours are ODA are blaming me for this war :O aha find that funny how you guys declared but meh maybe you cant remember

Subwind

not really suprising if you add the players that are not longer Barcode into the equation

I have included all the players that left ODA too, so I am not being biased in favour of anyone.

Aha this is funny, a player that merged gets included but meh who are you to know, and all our leavers had reasons which were not i had to leave i would of been killed etc anyway, i get back from a 24 hour absence and the rumours are ODA are blaming me for this war :O aha find that funny how you guys declared but meh maybe you cant remember

And how do you know the players that left ODA didn't have real reasons aswell? We have all been around long enough to see issues arise to stop you playing the game when a war starts. We can all "have" a good reason to leave when a war starts, but does this mean that they should not be included on stats? And your player that merged being included on the stats would not work in our favour as we did not noble those villages, so that point is not valid.