Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser

Been kicked out for good reason. If Story liked to keep dead weigh around, Barcode don't. Now, hater gonna hate no matter what. I still love you Fear <3... well, at least I love you more that your co :)

DeletedUser

Been kicked out for good reason. If Story liked to keep dead weigh around, Barcode don't, except for Papa Gordo. Now, hater gonna hate no matter what. I still love you Fear <3... well, at least I love you more that your co :)

Fixed it for you, since keeping him around is proof that you don't mind carrying some dead weight.

DeletedUser

I can't argue on that; I don't know anything about that guy.

Tanks for the fix BTW, I like how dedicated you are :)

DeletedUser18879

Been kicked out for good reason. If Story liked to keep dead weigh around, Barcode don't. Now, hater gonna hate no matter what. I still love you Fear <3... well, at least I love you more that your co :)

What did my co do now?

DeletedUser

What did my co do now?

If you truly must know in a full explanation, I wasn't getting along with my co-players, at all. I was playing on Krovikan Mist with FEAR and Kapil.

I didn't really understand the story tough so meh... I was only commenting without any real back-up. It looked like a popular thing to do on the external and wanted to follow the wave, ya see?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18879

I didn't really understand the story tough so meh... I was only commenting without any real back-up. It looked like a popular thing to do on the external and wanted to follow the wave, ya see?

He wasn't good, therefore the arguments and eventual quitting. It was long ago though, me and Kapil are playing the account solely now.

Ripfin

Lets hear it for IamN00bKing who has been doing a better job then us in ODA on his noblings of Barcode villages.

DeletedUser

yeah dont think ODA like the barcode villas tbh their nobles like jumping into the walls :/ think its like 17 nobles just today

DeletedUser

Nobling free village or nobling barbs...hmm...
I'd rather noble free village but ripfin likes the barbs ^^
But i like Ripfin, therefore through liking Ripfin, i like nobling barbs.

DeletedUser

^^ well i have heard 600 point barbs are the best to noble, ripfin told me :lol:

DeletedUser

Loses village at 7:45, leaves tribe at 8:04. That's some loyalty if I've ever seen it...or is this more "RL" issues? Summer school perhaps, or a new job?

Only one left now from the original ODA northern group. Just a matter of time before he leaves too.

Lmao again talking without any evidence, he left an hour or so before he lost his village, no dismissal before you say anything like it. If you're going to keep barking make sure you back it up.

Jul 12
06:38
Bugsyschofie left the tribe.

DeletedUser

Lmao again talking without any evidence, he left an hour or so before he lost his village, no dismissal before you say anything like it. If you're going to keep barking make sure you back it up.

Jul 12
06:38
Bugsyschofie left the tribe.

Barcode kicked John-doe and talm0ud for going yellow.

They both disappeared without giving a sit or saying anything BEFORE they had any incomings besides fakes, doesn't seem like ODA hesitated before coming on the externals and talking shit.

Besides, an hour before he lost the village says to me that he saw the train, couldn't stop it, so he left to preserve ODA war stats tbh.

DeletedUser

Besides, an hour before he lost the village says to me that he saw the train, couldn't stop it, so he left to preserve ODA war stats tbh.

Thats exactly what he told us as well, don't really see the reasoning behind it as its only stats. But I guess to some people stats are more important than sticking together as at tribe. :/