Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser

:d

meh its pretty pointless i talk to half the ODA members as friends, and we are all stacked up while we don't grow the other near us are and will gobble up the winner so its just a funny war with no meaning but oh well ODA declared to start this not our fault :)

Come on :icon_biggrin: we still have the conversations about you talking nathan into this war a week before matt even considered declaring war on you guys, and you weren't even in barcode yet :)

DeletedUser

so you are saying he declared because his friend died??? thats a stupid argument to make.

And dude seriously... A person died, and u actually made an ironic comment about it... A bit of respect mate.

DeletedUser

Come on :icon_biggrin: we still have the conversations about you talking nathan into this war a week before matt even considered declaring war on you guys, and you weren't even in barcode yet :)

We didn't declare you guys did :icon_rolleyes: and i have respect i'm just saying he cant say i only declared cause my friend died... but anyway i dont want to start an argument

DeletedUser

No one said that he declared war on u guys becoz his friend died, no idea how you even came up with such a reason... He did it when he saw the conversation between you and Nathan on attacking ODA and TCU while you were still in CM. And it is not arguments, it is just facts.

DeletedUser

well thats what ripfin said... btw elie so much for your 10000000% ODA would NEVER attack me ;)

DeletedUser

Panzan you need to get better at guessing which attacks are fake and which are real, you havnt gotten it right once yet ;)

DeletedUser

Oh really... ive got it right 100% of the time so far ahaha guessing you are yeah nah... when u spammed attacks at me the instance they were sent i told krovikan mist exactly what attack where comming and to which villa so i think u are wrong :)

DeletedUser

well thats what ripfin said... btw elie so much for your 10000000% ODA would NEVER attack me ;)

I don't get it man lol, am i missing something or am i losing my mind.
What you expect man lol, how many times should i tell you, we have the full conversation about you talking nathan into this war while you were still in CM, you guys were preparing to war Oda, Matt saw the convo and declared war lol, and yes they had no intention of attacking you guys until we got the convo.

DeletedUser

Oh really... ive got it right 100% of the time so far ahaha guessing you are yeah nah... when u spammed attacks at me the instance they were sent i told krovikan mist exactly what attack where comming and to which villa so i think u are wrong :)

Then why have you left offence at home. :p

Ripfin

so you are saying he declared because his friend died??? thats a stupid argument to make.

No his friend dying left him in an emotional wreck and caused him to declare when he did without prepping for the war, the declaration caught a lot of us off guard but we fight on and we shall prevail.

DeletedUser

Then why have you left offence at home. :p

To trick you into a false sense of security :lol:

^^^ And agreed the war does need to end its just been a drain on this whole K while we in the K have nobled 1 or 2 villas people outside this K have nobled 5-10 villas and have exceeded us by a lot and we have only been at war a week or so... the longer it drags on, the less likely the victor of the war will even survive their next fight

DeletedUser

If you really want it to end feel free to give me all of your villages. :p

DeletedUser18879

To trick you into a false sense of security :lol:

^^^ And agreed the war does need to end its just been a drain on this whole K while we in the K have nobled 1 or 2 villas people outside this K have nobled 5-10 villas and have exceeded us by a lot and we have only been at war a week or so... the longer it drags on, the less likely the victor of the war will even survive their next fight

Speak for yourself. :lol:

DeletedUser

Speak for yourself. :lol:

I think he was talking about the people who actually participate in that stupid war. I mean... I don't know why you are laughing... Just check at the stats of you and Panzan and it explain everything by itself.

And you are on the front-line. But let me guess... You are waiting for ODA to waste all their troop, then take 4-5 |l|l|l villages and claim you did all the job? Say every one they are a fail tribe, quit them and attack them to have another bunch of easy villages since they looses their troops trying to contribute to the war effort? :icon_rolleyes:

I can't blame you tough; this is a decent/well tough strategies. This war is stupid and people should focus on growth and getting rid of nuisance instead of having the 2 biggest tribe war each other with little to no effect other than stunt growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110279

Just check at the stats of you and Panzan and it explain everything by itself.

And you are on the front-line. But let me guess... You are waiting for ODA to waste all their troop, then take 4-5 villages and claim you did all the job? Say every one they are a fail tribe, quit them and attack them to have another bunch of easy villages since they looses their troops trying to contribute to the war effort? :icon_rolleyes:

Those are horrific war stats for a front line player in the TOP 5 of the world. You should be ashamed, and ODA should kick your butt out.

DeletedUser

with stats like those ,one feels if a war is actually on or not ??

but if it is really on , then those stats for a Ranked player are something to be ashamed of .