Drowning in RUM is a Beautiful Destruction

DeletedUser

is there still a war between =BD= and RUM?

What are DD? Brothers with =BD=?

DeletedUser105443

D.R.A.K.E pulled his weight when he could and despite being on vacation he tried his best to be active within the council. We have had some disagreements here and there but he really wasn't/isn't the issue. I won't mention names but the reason the process of dismissing/internalling inactive accounts was impossible was due to the fact that a smaller player on the council found it "Inhumane" to noble out guys like this.

Paranoia was a major issue within the council. Fraser mentioned the fact that Stunz was nobling towards V/A then suddenly he is kicked as a precaution. I mean really? I'm nobling towards Virus so obviously I am working for them.

Not when you and brett decided to kick me from tntman account and accusing that i was inactive and spying for v/a :) no more bs please..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not when you and brett decided to kick me from tntman account and accusing that i was inactive and spying for v/a :) no more bs please..

It was a stupid decision tbh. Me and Brett just were a bit too trusting of the council back then. The council was constantly pressuring us and we actually believed the bullshit. Looking back on it i really regret believing in the paranoia which resulted in us kicking you.

DeletedUser111538

Edit: Deleted previous

I actually don't care to even put the truth out there in any more detail than Mich wasn't accused of being a spy, you wasn't welcome on council with Mich because she had tried to recruit BD members when your account was in BOSS. Simples.

DeletedUser109508

You were constantly asking to be a part of the council and from what I remember we told you it wasn't possible with Mich on the account. Hence you kicking Mich off.

DeletedUser46615

It was a stupid decision tbh. Me and Brett just were a bit too trusting of the council back then. The council was constantly pressuring us and we actually believed the bullshit. Looking back on it i really regret believing in the paranoia which resulted in us kicking you.

Let's all kiss and make up...

DeletedUser105443

oh really?hmm..well i dont know what are you saying james..i respected you and brett and i got you two on the account when it was me who is left with tnt..i trusted you but seems like you guys are disrespectful of things, you go on your own without telling me, planning without me, doing something without, backstabbing me when im off, well suits you then..oh hail you guys..and one thing, it was a stupid decision for bringing brett and you on tnt account..i could have done better.. ^^ cheers..

DeletedUser

Seems like Rums best players are splitting out and looking for greener pasture?

DeletedUser

h83AAFC9E

DeletedUser

I drank it all,wut you expected,our supplies was not even kept under keys :lol:

Im actualy unsure this sentence make sense...hope so.

DeletedUser

I am sure I will enjoy a lot :icon_wink: Of what is coming, I hope you enjoy it all as much as I will. You never know though who will play with you in the way you want, :icon_wink: It will just have to be a Surprize, Surprize, Surprize :icon_surprised:

Now, I doubt you saw this coming ;)

images

DeletedUser

you could learn to die quick,that the next step of the ''12 step thingy''

DeletedUser

Oppps BS happened again

The fact you trusted anyone in the first place just shows how naive you are.

A new chapter has opened ;)

Indeed a new chapter have open and open eye for everyone if you want to know the list of name that will Back Stab you just click on DD and you can see the full list.Btw watch out those on DD you will never know who ,where.when.what and why when you got pain on your back.Should change name from DD to BS.Anyway good luck but i doubt any other tribe would accept you guys later on since you are so good in BS well maybe those who are goona stab you back will take you who knows.