Hotrex v -CKD-

DeletedUser

Shaun, it appears i owe you (at least) 2 apologies. First, when you provided your spoiler quoting my capp date/times i didn't even bother to click the link. And second, yes according to that info you've shown my memory of the timing of events was/is indeed flawed. I was allready with 1 cap about 8hrs in, and already a couple/few dozen within the 48 hours that i've been claiming that i wasn't using nobles and trains. You're right and i'm wrong.

*But*, that being said, as i look over your spoiler, you'll note that even though i had lots of point-blank range vills to enemy HR vills, even the first cap didn't occur for 8hrs. So what must have happened is that i didn't start building the trains at the start of day 2 as i was remembering, i must have started building the trains just as i launched my nuke attacks, and only *8 hours after i'd switched and began attacking, as the trains were just finishing up being built, did i actually then start sending the trains themselves*. With the absolute bare minimum of warning time for each of the accounts (between them first having incoming, and those incomings starting to include trains) was a *minimum* of 8hrs. Which does still make what you said plausible-ish. That you guys "woke up to incoming trains". If you'd *just barely* gone to sleep/offline and i'd launched my nukes right then, and the trains 8ish hours later and you guys "woke up" 8hrs after you'd gone offline to find trains that were just launched moments before. Or perhaps the accounts involved go unsit/unwatched for more than 8hrs, which i very much doubt.

But nevertheless, your original claim is theoretically possible. Plus what i was actually saying clearly has to be false/incorrect. *But* that being said it would still seem very likely that you're exaggerating somewhat. Only people that happened to go offline *just before* i launched, woke up (came online) in excess of 8hrs later, would have had the scenario you described.

Clearly the implication of what you were saying was that: i launched both nukes and trains all at the same time, and you folks came online the following day to find that my trains had meanwhile been doing their work. When (as i was saying) i didn't even have trains at all when i made the tribe switch and started my nuke attacks (other than the 5 nobles i was talking about earlier, which never were actually used against HR at all, i used them to take some distant bonus barbs deeper into EX territory nowhere near HR).

You've proven me wrong. *But* you're still exaggerating. (As apparently my memory was flawed and i was exaggerating too, albeit without realizing it).

Anywhoo. My apologies shaun, and my error. When i was saying earlier "trains didn't even start getting built until 24hrs in" was clearly false (my bad memory) and "trains didn't even start being launched until about 48hrs in" was also clearly false (again my bad memory).

Care to admit to your own exaggeration as well? By looking at your own data/spoiler, it's strange that i had point-blank range vills (like within 30 mins, an hour, a few hours, etc) of enemy vills, and yet didn't start making caps at all for a minimum of 8hrs, with them not starting to really heat up until about 12hrs after the switch. With travel times far far less than 12 or even 8hrs. I bet none of the accounts "woke up" to trains. Figuratively sure, literally no. You woke up to *trouble* (attacks), you didn't wake up to trains. (But yes the trains came shortly after, sooner than i was remembering). And yes maybe the accounts woke up to find my nukes had already been landing and causing devastation. But not trains.

TW.PLAYER you'll have to forgive me but i don't remember who you are. Your name looks very familiar but i can't quite place you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alf Hucker

red.png
mgmyoLeft19th September 2013 - 17:044,719,303
red.png
l.prathappaLeft19th September 2013 - 14:044,666,161

DeletedUser

Well I'm Australian so I never got on until about 22:00 during that period. Thus making it roughly as they were getting close to landing on the close range ones. As for the local villages, kojer was a sat account. It wasn't constantly monitored at the time. So yes, you are right and wrong there.

I don't really see my exaggeration at all, but perhaps I may of? Not entirely sure.

DeletedUser

Stats since the last update:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-
Side 2:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~

Timeframe: 18/09/2013 00:00:00 to 22/09/2013 16:16:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 28
Difference: 102

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,227,958
Side 2: 265,783
Difference: 962,175

chart

[/spoil]

Stats Overall since our creation:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 08/08/2013 00:00:00 to 22/09/2013 16:16:49

Side 1: 985
Side 2: 271
Difference: 714

chart

Side 1: 9,223,358
Side 2: 2,548,900
Difference: 6,674,458

chart

[/spoil]

And they paint a very poor picture for HotRex.

DeletedUser

Shaun, it appears i owe you (at least) 2 apologies.
*But*, that being said, as i look over your spoiler, you'll note that even though i had lots of point-blank range vills to enemy HR vills, even the first cap didn't occur for 8hrs. So what must have happened is that i didn't start building the trains at the start of day 2 as i was remembering, i must have started building the trains just as i launched my nuke attacks, and only *8 hours after i'd switched and began attacking, as the trains were just finishing up being built, did i actually then start sending the trains themselves*. With the absolute bare minimum of warning time for each of the accounts (between them first having incoming, and those incomings starting to include trains) was a *minimum* of 8hrs. Which does still make what you said plausible-ish. That you guys "woke up to incoming trains". If you'd *just barely* gone to sleep/offline and i'd launched my nukes right then, and the trains 8ish hours later and you guys "woke up" 8hrs after you'd gone offline to find trains that were just launched moments before. Or perhaps the accounts involved go unsit/unwatched for more than 8hrs, which i very much doubt.

But nevertheless, your original claim is theoretically possible. Plus what i was actually saying clearly has to be false/incorrect. *But* that being said it would still seem very likely that you're exaggerating somewhat. Only people that happened to go offline *just before* i launched, woke up (came online) in excess of 8hrs later, would have had the scenario you described.

Clearly the implication of what you were saying was that: i launched both nukes and trains all at the same time, and you folks came online the following day to find that my trains had meanwhile been doing their work. When (as i was saying) i didn't even have trains at all when i made the tribe switch and started my nuke attacks (other than the 5 nobles i was talking about earlier, which never were actually used against HR at all, i used them to take some distant bonus barbs deeper into EX territory nowhere near HR).

You've proven me wrong. *But* you're still exaggerating. (As apparently my memory was flawed and i was exaggerating too, albeit without realizing it).

Anywhoo. My apologies shaun, and my error. When i was saying earlier "trains didn't even start getting built until 24hrs in" was clearly false (my bad memory) and "trains didn't even start being launched until about 48hrs in" was also clearly false (again my bad memory).

Care to admit to your own exaggeration as well? By looking at your own data/spoiler, it's strange that i had point-blank range vills (like within 30 mins, an hour, a few hours, etc) of enemy vills, and yet didn't start making caps at all for a minimum of 8hrs, with them not starting to really heat up until about 12hrs after the switch. With travel times far far less than 12 or even 8hrs. I bet none of the accounts "woke up" to trains. Figuratively sure, literally no. You woke up to *trouble* (attacks), you didn't wake up to trains. (But yes the trains came shortly after, sooner than i was remembering). And yes maybe the accounts woke up to find my nukes had already been landing and causing devastation. But not trains.

TW.PLAYER you'll have to forgive me but i don't remember who you are. Your name looks very familiar but i can't quite place you.

TW.PLAYER at one time was part of wicca

You? owe more than Lord Haseo an apology.... IF

IF fundy - you are man enough.....
- i never excepted a tribe member, would turn ally OR enemy over night fundamental.... lol.... heard a ton of slams on me... however? have yet to hear - as often as the same 'lame' farms went at you? how many times was it YOU emailed me to let me know about them? never??? oh my
- tell me.... and EVERYONE ELSE
if you have BALLS enough to admit the truth and man enough to own up...
--> could i write you ingame? oh.. no? you had me blocked for weeks/months PRIOR to you leaving IGOUGE....? no.. no... it was before leaving HOTREX when you were told NO BARBLING the 2k pters's and UNDER!!! in MY cluster... pathetic!!! that you somehow claim I or anyone was at fault but you!!!!

now let's hear you fess up..... i had no real def anywhere near where you attacked....

WHY??
- because i thought you a 'friendly'

as i might also point out i thought Janner to be - while I was the BARONESS of Hotrex and Janner Time opened up on me....

NOTE THIS:
- you two are benedict arnolds!! worse of the worst that could ever exist!!!
and note this.... you two? did not only NOT squash, squish or kill me... I rise...

while?
fundamental is GONE!!
and
Janner Time?
- is as worthless as He was on w36.... His betrayal was repaid there.... it will be dealt with here as well

I DID NOT do as accused....lol... which is why not matter how pathetic the lies (Without Regrets? you are LOWER than either Fundamental OR Janner Time!! for your stupid, lower than the scum-i-est of scum LIES!!)
- no matter HOTREX's lies?

Lord.Haseo is undisputed winner of W64.... He always was.... only one that has not been A back stabbing, lying selfish mofo-noob pfft....

Let's remember.... i follow orders (anyone who knows me? will attest to that!!) so....
looking at facts?
- if -
- i stacked against you fundy? DUHH was not me who wanted to!! duuuhhh
- i left HotRex? think.... i was baroness, asked to be duke.... hmmm... would anyone leave, unless they were asked? lol... duh (again)

so?
- this senile-blonde will state for the record....

1 - you were in the wrong (and not very intelligently either btw)
2 - HotRex betrayed and lied....
3 - Lord.Haseo has only stated/given the truth ever

fundamental? CRAWL BACK under your rock and stay put!!
facts are facts - and you? do not share those.... you have only your imaginary 'hurtbutt' feelings... facts are? those of us who were ACTIVE members were NOT prepared for your betrayal for good reason... we were not (i was not) told you were UN-stable in the mind, ingame and were not aware that you were/are a backstabbing brat wannabe-whiner!!

Pain.Carbon - WILL win this world... why? HE earned it!! deserves it!! and is not a lying, backstabbing iggit, wannabe, noob like the remainder of this world!!

get over it!
- move on!!

DeletedUser

will you be joining it or are you still working on the barbarian nation? :icon_wink:

Well... hmmm....

I did clear a few players I wasn't supposed to be clearing and have been yelled at a lot so I'm just letting my co do the work since he seems to know what he's doing XD. I'm also on sitting duty -.-

DeletedUser

TW.PLAYER at one time was part of wicca

You? owe more than Lord Haseo an apology.... IF

IF fundy - you are man enough.....
- i never excepted a tribe member, would turn ally OR enemy over night fundamental.... lol.... heard a ton of slams on me... however? have yet to hear - as often as the same 'lame' farms went at you? how many times was it YOU emailed me to let me know about them? never??? oh my
- tell me.... and EVERYONE ELSE
if you have BALLS enough to admit the truth and man enough to own up...
--> could i write you ingame? oh.. no? you had me blocked for weeks/months PRIOR to you leaving IGOUGE....? no.. no... it was before leaving HOTREX when you were told NO BARBLING the 2k pters's and UNDER!!! in MY cluster... pathetic!!! that you somehow claim I or anyone was at fault but you!!!!

now let's hear you fess up..... i had no real def anywhere near where you attacked....

WHY??
- because i thought you a 'friendly'

as i might also point out i thought Janner to be - while I was the BARONESS of Hotrex and Janner Time opened up on me....

NOTE THIS:
- you two are benedict arnolds!! worse of the worst that could ever exist!!!
and note this.... you two? did not only NOT squash, squish or kill me... I rise...

while?
fundamental is GONE!!
and
Janner Time?
- is as worthless as He was on w36.... His betrayal was repaid there.... it will be dealt with here as well

I DID NOT do as accused....lol... which is why not matter how pathetic the lies (Without Regrets? you are LOWER than either Fundamental OR Janner Time!! for your stupid, lower than the scum-i-est of scum LIES!!)
- no matter HOTREX's lies?

Lord.Haseo is undisputed winner of W64.... He always was.... only one that has not been A back stabbing, lying selfish mofo-noob pfft....

Let's remember.... i follow orders (anyone who knows me? will attest to that!!) so....
looking at facts?
- if -
- i stacked against you fundy? DUHH was not me who wanted to!! duuuhhh
- i left HotRex? think.... i was baroness, asked to be duke.... hmmm... would anyone leave, unless they were asked? lol... duh (again)

so?
- this senile-blonde will state for the record....

1 - you were in the wrong (and not very intelligently either btw)
2 - HotRex betrayed and lied....
3 - Lord.Haseo has only stated/given the truth ever

fundamental? CRAWL BACK under your rock and stay put!!
facts are facts - and you? do not share those.... you have only your imaginary 'hurtbutt' feelings... facts are? those of us who were ACTIVE members were NOT prepared for your betrayal for good reason... we were not (i was not) told you were UN-stable in the mind, ingame and were not aware that you were/are a backstabbing brat wannabe-whiner!!

Pain.Carbon - WILL win this world... why? HE earned it!! deserves it!! and is not a lying, backstabbing iggit, wannabe, noob like the remainder of this world!!

get over it!
- move on!!

Dang, you guys married or something?

Erig

Dang, you guys married or something?

Wicked told me she and shaun were i think :p And gosh wicked no need to go past into deep deep history xD *Cough barb controversy* Point is, fundy was eaten and he/she learned a lesson :3

Deleted User - 4669627

i just skimmed your post, considered replying, then realized i had already accurately summed it all up shortly before it was even posted
in a single word no less :icon_eek: ...

wicked is impossible
anyway, haseo might well finish w64 as the rank 1 player
he was not rank 1 till he chose as targets the unstacked villages of his mates over the stacked villages of his enemies

maybe he will finish w64 as duke of the winning tribe, for his second time no less
again, the path that led there is much more questionable than it is respectable
without respect, what are the title and rank worth?
their only worth is the respect associated with them
that is why nobody plays to be rank 57

i do not play for rank or to win
i play for the respect of those closest to me (mates and enemies alike) and i win it in every world i play
considering how often i change accounts, "those closest to me" tend to be a lot of folks :lol:

if haseo is playing for the "win", he could not have made a better move

Quickest way would be to attack HotRex too, be more judas than jesus
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=tribe&id=25915

that is the only title that interests me, personally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Typical load of crap posted by Ants.

Questionable? We are fighting for the win, not recruiting and merging our way like HotRex and ~MW~ did. That in itself is respectable. And I was rank 1 for the longest time until I was injured, that is the only reason I lost it in the end. I got it back, will likely lose it yet again but in the end, I don't really care if I finish rank 1, only that the tribe succeeds in the process.

And people respect you on this world? Funny that, everyone I have spoken to seems to despise you. Cool story.

Unstacked? I hit stacked villages mate. ;) Hence my ODA in the war.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 08/08/2013 00:00:00 to 27/09/2013 22:17:43

Side 1: 1,160
Side 2: 300
Difference: 860

chart

Side 1: 10,869,291
Side 2: 2,806,404
Difference: 8,062,887

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-, Fear?
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 229
Side 2: 45
Difference: 184

chart

Side 1: 2,153,163
Side 2: 421,320
Difference: 1,731,843

chart

Where did you all go, HotRex?

DeletedUser

Jeez PC was a poop and left another tribe!? SO he could be all powerful!?

NOOO ~MW~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hai guys

See my account has gone to shoots.......... tutty barb mucher now.. oh well HI!

vato loco

First time Posting here, but anyways latest stats
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Fear?, -CKD-, -RY-

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 79
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 24
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 498,232
Side 2: 692,278
Difference: 194,046

chart

Side 1: 155,227
Side 2: 223,489
Difference: 68,262

chart

VL.

DeletedUser

They are nice stats by you guys, for once. But hitting a member of Fear? really doesn't do much when we are dominating you as such.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 243,288