The Nutcracker

DeletedUser67103

Time for some more stats:p
ead7baa3b8f6fd21912d4ba991a71c30.png

!BM!

DeletedUser112664

We expect to go down first few days, for people that dont know... Were mixed pretty deep in barb zone 12 hour stats are <.<. And I didnt disrespect those people from the tribes I mentioned earlier, ofcourse there are good players in those tribes but there are less good ones too im sure, I was speaking in general. Like I said before, wish everyone goodluck. Im out of the externals for the coming fun days :).

DeletedUser112664

Were not gonna waste all our D defending the most isolated villages while having two fronts. I hope I dont have to explain why to you. Still confident, but realistic that we'll take more losses start of war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dan your Useless and i hope you remember me from CAT (world9) hehe I dont give up buddy you know that.

And now i can retake them villas :) Thanks for being so pointless in your Post..
God i knew you'd post this lol cause you did on DNS as well in world 9 haha (you know how that ended up) We losed! hahah I hope its something in your blood, cause you'll give up and Join us :) like you all joined DNS.

Best of luck.

And btw You dont make any sence because K24 was an Open target for an one and Barb didn't have anything with Nuts about it. Only MM did, Sorry but your wrong Like you always were in Cat hehe (jokes!).

.dan.101

K24 wasn't 'open target'. Nuts! were permitted to noble SAGA, not barbs. You nobled barbs, not SAGA. It's pretty straight forward really. Best of luck in getting them back.

And also; I do remember you. And I never joined DNS. So, y'know.

DeletedUser105209

You dont just noble next to koala and get to stay, you got taken out like the trash you are.

Psihic

Dan your Useless and i hope you remember me from CAT (world9) hehe I dont give up buddy you know that.

And now i can retake them villas :) Thanks for being so pointless in your Post..
God i knew you'd post this lol cause you did on DNS as well in world 9 haha (you know how that ended up) We losed! hahah I hope its something in your blood, cause you'll give up and Join us :) like you all joined DNS.

Best of luck.

And btw You dont make any sence because K24 was an Open target for an one and Barb didn't have anything with Nuts about it. Only MM did, Sorry but your wrong Like you always were in Cat hehe (jokes!).

Dude,

you do realize you have been one of the worst players on W9 and the laughing stock of my tribe ? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser67103

More 24 Hour stat's:p

and Please miss me with the "We were not prepared/those were deep in our cluster's" excuse cause it's likewise on our front and we have yet to lose a vill so suck it up and stuff these stat's down that throat of excuses...

You guy's had plenty of time to prepare and stack...your track record got you to where your at now so also miss me with the "we can't stack multiple front's" excuse..

Anyway's here's the stat's...

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 0
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 416,501
Side 2: 0
Difference: 416,501

chart

Yup so Day 1 is almost over..can't wait till tomarrow;)
!BM!

DeletedUser102628

I haven't even got to the front yet :icon_redface:

Please don't break before I can have my fun.

DeletedUser36833

Them clag nuts offered tpl a merge yet? Happy hunting barb

DeletedUser61979

It's almost time to release our secret weapons. Nuts prepare yourselves for.....

33ryoco.jpg