PCB vs Soon

• Thread starter DeletedUser115012
  • Start date

Time-

So the person behind Vamler has turned inactive after all that trash talk?
This game can be so disappointing at times... He was doing pretty good until it went inactive.

DeletedUser116303

So the person behind Vamler has turned inactive after all that trash talk?
This game can be so disappointing at times... He was doing pretty good until it went inactive.

No he is only lying to cover it up we destroy the account. and soon we are gonna start to noble it so he ran away.
The account is still played much.

They just wanna cover up war stats like always

cekoti

ca140c9cc07cfb901ab6bf0030298477.png

Nice ODD gain, nice Activity as well...thought the account was dead....oh well

panamakid

Come on guys.... a 40M point tribe takes 500,000 off of ONE player and you call that a victory??

I mean.... really?

queenslater

Come on guys.... a 40M point tribe takes 500,000 off of ONE player and you call that a victory??

I mean.... really?

Well, yes. He was one player, with an entire tribe behind him. Are you going to say that with the next player, and the next and the next? You play TW much? you don't kill tribes at this stage of the game in one big op, you kill tribes, one member at a time, soon seems to understand that.

Burning GFX

Well, yes. He was one player, with an entire tribe behind him. Are you going to say that with the next player, and the next and the next? You play TW much? you don't kill tribes at this stage of the game in one big op, you kill tribes, one member at a time, soon seems to understand that.

I agree, but the Vamler account joined Yay! in a terrible state already under heavy fire with no real owner as the owner at the time quit.

Since then someone else is manning the account. So between someone quitting and switching owners it should start holding its own again soon... if it gets or has the support it needs.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The tarnished snipe was me.. tbh I really don't care about losing o in snipes as long as it does its job.. you just got lucky with putting the nuke in the second noble lol..I'll remember that next time :icon_razz: