PCB vs Soon

• Thread starter DeletedUser115012
  • Start date

spiderpigxxl

I don't see the externals silencing anymore, and I am loving it ^^

Me too haha, a little trash talk is part of the game. I will just grab some popcorn and enjoy untill i'll be part of something myself.

DeletedUser103204

We are only trying to have some fun, and believe me we are doing just that

Whoever you guys have on the tarnished account right now should start using his resources :p

DeletedUser

Some stats for the odd weary traveller

Side 1:
Tribes: Growth
Side 2:
Tribes: Soon

Timeframe: 20/09/2014 00:00:00 to 23/09/2014 20:20:25

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 8
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 491,385
Side 2: 73,207
Difference: 418,178

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Yay!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 59 (55 From I'm Pixilated)
Side 2: 1
Difference: 58

chart

Side 1: 462,734
Side 2: 6,977
Difference: 455,757

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: PCB
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 78
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 554,292
Side 2: 673,698
Difference: 119,406

chart

DeletedUser115210

I think the a new thread is needed for all these wars :lol:

Time-

Seeing as a second yay!-target has just now left Soon, I'd say no.
The scars in that twstats member list are growing.

DeletedUser115210

If you are talking about Lord Swimming, he has been red for days.

DeletedUser115210

As Soon planned to take the villages for themselves. Who wouldn't? Therefore once we realised the enemy was taking the villages not us we kicked him. There is no way we should be loosing caps on an account that has been gone for a month.

I think the more worrying this is that it took Yay! ~20 days to plan an OP on a player that has been inactive for about a 'month'

DeletedUser

I think the more worrying this is that it took Yay! ~20 days to plan an OP on a player that has been inactive for about a 'month'

If he is inactive, how do you know an op has been launched against him?

Or are you just going of the fact he lost 6 villages to a player who is close to him - and calling that an op?

DeletedUser100696

Warpro81 Sep 25, 10:16
I disband PCB. Due to no active player remain in the tribe.

Little disappointing to be honest.

DeletedUser

I find it hilarious that Vamler talked so much trash about how incompetent his opponents were, but yet somehow, he still got defeated by them. If we are so terrible at our gameplay, what does it say about him that he can't manage to fight off such noobs?

I would like everybody who labeled the Op by Soon to be ineffective to admit that they were wrong. This has been the most effective Op in the game so far, as it defeated a rank 3 player while only capturing 10 vills!

DeletedUser115340

I find it hilarious that Vamler talked so much trash about how incompetent his opponents were, but yet somehow, he still got defeated by them. If we are so terrible at our gameplay, what does it say about him that he can't manage to fight off such noobs?

I would like everybody who labeled the Op by Soon to be ineffective to admit that they were wrong. This has been the most effective Op in the game so far, as it defeated a rank 3 player while only capturing 10 vills!
You got it wrong, I stopped playing Vamler long time ago and switched. I still think Soon is trash, and you still won't win the world.

True op was effective, just not because of your skills. It was because of Vamler, even though we sniped all trains he gave us, stacked what we could, he didn't dodge at all. There were over 2000 ignored incomings for no reson,as well as 1000 more untagged when we got opportunity to take over.

DeletedUser

This smells like BS to me. If you quit the account a "long time ago", why would you be involved in sniping trains or stacking vills?

Even if you are telling the complete, gods-honest truth, your statement boils down to "I quit before everybody else did, so I'm not a bad player." This is like praising the French for surrendering first in WW2.