PCB vs Soon

• Thread starter DeletedUser115012
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It should speak more that you went to war with soon and had to kick a member to keep war stats in your favor. That it took you this long to get their attention amuses me.

So far you've been fighting a few members. Enjoy the focus I doubt the spotlight will last long.

gah, posts like yours are painful to read :icon_rolleyes:

In theory, Vamler should not last long. There are some (as far as I can tell from my limited dealings) very good players in Soon. As a collective tribe though theyre a bit meh.
So it shall be interesting to see what kind of damage Soon can dish up.

DeletedUser115012

It should speak more that you went to war with soon and had to kick a member to keep war stats in your favor. That it took you this long to get their attention amuses me.

So far you've been fighting a few members. Enjoy the focus I doubt the spotlight will last long.

I do understand your anger, I feel sorry if I called you a noob on my previous post. Its not my fault you don't know how to send proper trains.

Night8Hawk

I've said it before and I'll say it again externals are for people to cry about losing. Actions speak louder than words and I can't hear you for shit.

Do something me thing more impressive than noble someone who quit when they saw the first incoming.

I have no issue with you prophet you amused me in our tribe chat. Good luck with the war let's have some fun.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93066

​I disagree with you.. I for one come to external to have a giggle..

DeletedUser115340

I've said it before and I'll say it again externals are for people to cry about losing. Actions speak louder than words and I can't hear you for shit.

Do something me thing more impressive than noble someone who quit when they saw the first incoming.

I have no issue with you prophet you amused me in our tribe chat. Good luck with the war let's have some fun.

You here to cry about your trains? :p And all I can say, come at me bro, show me power of Soon, the best tribe ever :D

So far I am not impressed

Night8Hawk

I come here to troll. All I ever see is people crying about one thing or another though.

It's ok though I heard crying about it helps.

spiderpigxxl

I come here to troll. All I ever see is people crying about one thing or another though.

It's ok though I heard crying about it helps.

Let the tears flow. It will make you feel better bro. Dont hold in those emotions.

Time-

The plot thickens. :)

ef63b167956a75cef5bcd941b238485a.png

DeletedUser

Should you add Growth to the title? ;) Looks like Growth members have targeted Nikon, not much resistance but 1 recap.

Would be nice to here other views.

DeletedUser115210

Caught a member off guard while a lot of his troops were out :)

A couple of villages is expected in the first OP, lets see how things pan out

Time-

Growth took multiple caps off 3 Soon-members, not one.

Interesting to watch. :) Curious if other vultures will jump in. Would be perfect timing now.