The almighty Ebola Vs Michonne's troops

DeletedUser116223

Finally some
2dwhkbo.png

CU in battlefield next year :icon_biggrin:
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all of you

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

anyone knows whats going on with the w76 server..cant log in..
The login could not be completed. The game world is not available at the moment.

DeletedUser117052

Yupp :( For about 1+ hours now. Other worlds are fine though :/

Finally some
2dwhkbo.png

CU in battlefield next year :icon_biggrin:
Merry Christmas and happy new year for all of you

Gotta admit those panda's are damn cute <3 <3 <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

OMG michonne never ceases to amaze me.

a quote from michonne

"everyone on this world are hugging arseholes S-D is the only tribe fighting a tribe bigger than them"

NAPs Cure

clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif

*cough* Hippocrit *cough*

[spoil]
hippo-crit.png
[/spoil]

HeftySmurf

a quote from michonne

"everyone on this world are hugging arseholes S-D is the only tribe fighting a tribe bigger than them"

NAPs Cure

[spoil]
hippo-crit.png
[/spoil]

Hes tried to noble me and failed twice

*dances*

DeletedUser116223

a quote from michonne

NAPs Cure

[spoil]
hippo-crit.png
[/spoil]

@Batman where is your tribe ?
disbanded as i sayed and now you try to steal some villas from watch.
You dont know if i have nap or something,when i asked you to attack ebola with us you trolled me kid.
Go play with your toys

@HeftySmurf
I attacked 1 of your villas at rim before the brake 4 nobles hits your village and left 1 Loyalty(got and achievment for this...)
After the brake i send 3 nukes in 2 of your villas and the wall was down 1-2 levels as i can remember.
You can say i failed gj keep spamming at external

Last edited:

satorbg

I hate it when I roll low with 4 nobs. If you don't attempt to snip then don't bring it up here lol.

DeletedUser86709

where is my tribe?

right here

e13ac4e4e6b927d8c6df81916177a3fa.png

where's yours? hugging on the rim. that's right :)

how many NAPs and alliances do we have?
043cb3d0cb2d05a38d255afc1a6ffbcd.png

oh that's right zero.

So because watch is already at war, we should just let them recruit our refugees and be cool with it? Great logic.

II always knew you were smart michonne :)

Now go back to hugging and using your A+ insults

tata for now (wave)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116552

where is my tribe?

right here

e13ac4e4e6b927d8c6df81916177a3fa.png

where's yours? hugging on the rim. that's right :)

how many NAPs and alliances do we have?
043cb3d0cb2d05a38d255afc1a6ffbcd.png

oh that's right zero.

So because watch is already at war, we should just let them recruit our refugees and be cool with it? Great logic.

II always knew you were smart michonne :)

Now go back to hugging and using your A+ insults

tata for now (wave)

Christopher don't you mean 'I always knew you were smart michonne :)' Double II damn son.

DeletedUser

While Michonne has indeed been a hypocrite here, I'm more concerned by the behaviour of Cure! They spend ages in the externals in a flaming war with Michonne and co, only to NAP them a short while later 'cause they're not making any progress... :icon_neutral:

(Shots fired)

HeftySmurf

@HeftySmurf
I attacked 1 of your villas at rim before the brake 4 nobles hits your village and left 1 Loyalty(got and achievment for this...)
After the brake i send 3 nukes in 2 of your villas and the wall was down 1-2 levels as i can remember.
You can say i failed gj keep spamming at external

Yeah, you only got to keep the nobles because i forgot to snipe, the cross second train was possible to snipe using my iPad and I just forgot (I wasn't playing candy crush)

if it makes you feel better I even sniped your second cross second train using my ipad, I should have been funny and sniped it several times and renamed the commands

I will say you failed, over 300k points vs 14k, I'm being lazy and I'm still here

DeletedUser116223

While Michonne has indeed been a hypocrite here, I'm more concerned by the behaviour of Cure! They spend ages in the externals in a flaming war with Michonne and co, only to NAP them a short while later 'cause they're not making any progress... :icon_neutral:

(Shots fired)

I dont think i am the hypocrite here you can document what you're saying ?

@Βatman i talked about swift not gas... and i dont have any problem to admit that the last 20 days i hugg on w76.
I really hope your new tribe to fight When the time comes because if you dont and you disband again like shrekd this server will end very fast,although I do not think that You and cure can defeat the alliance of ya bro and atto

I am playin on w75 these days and although its smaller than w76 there is a big fight between norse and night and the fight is balanced(each tribe controls the 35-40% of the map).

Last edited: