Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser42044

Real tribes are not afraid to admits defeats when things are hopeless for them, like Bacon just did for example.

Mass nobbling barbs on rim, keep loosing villages on front for months while you keep bragging nonsenses about RoyalE past defeats like also stupid stories about your imaginary secretary when you have no other arguments, are actually a signs of fanaticism or even obsessive–compulsive disorder..

Like Hitler that refused to admit defeat to the last bunker before he committed suicide ;)

Maybe is someone impressed by that kind of behavior. I surely am not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Real tribes are not afraid to admits defeats when things are hopeless for them, like Bacon just did for example.

Mass nobbling barbs on rim, keep loosing villages on front for months while you keep bragging nonsenses about RoyalE past defeats like also stupid stories about your imaginary secretary when you have no other arguments, are actually a signs of fanaticism or even obsessive–compulsive disorder..

Like Hitler that refused to admit defeat to the last bunker before he committed suicide ;)

So if you keep fighting you are not a real tribe? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i could sit here calmly and let you say that continuing to battle as best we can in the hopes things turn around makes us inferior to quitters.

and i would love...absolutely love it, if you keep comparing me to Hitler :D. i mean that's the kind of pro w2v, anti royale, stuff i just cant write myself. its pure gold. please post at least 500 words on these forums by tomorrow outlining for all the players of this world how my actions, and those of my tribe, mirror the life and actions of Hitler :D

but what i cannot abide, and will never stand for, is you calling my secretary imaginary :|

this means WAR!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

So if you keep fighting you are not a real tribe? :icon_eek:

read first sentence again.

this means WAR!

we are in war for 2 months now if you did not notice

[spoil]
afYNH9.png
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Kuljani, you missed the joke
Last edited by oldman72 : Today at 21:17 Reason: secretary informed me we're already at war

so before edit "this means war" wasn't crossed over.

DeletedUser

Your analogy is a poor one... since Hitler in effect hit delete by committing suicide. So if you want to make that comparison... you are really digging yourself a hole. Wouldn't your conduct in your past defeat be a bit similar to this? Definitely moreso than the conduct of W2V on this world.

DeletedUser117358

Your analogy is a poor one... since Hitler in effect hit delete by committing suicide. So if you want to make that comparison... you are really digging yourself a hole. Wouldn't your conduct in your past defeat be a bit similar to this? Definitely moreso than the conduct of W2V on this world.

well said amp.

DeletedUser42044

The point is Hitler was defeated, but he never admits defeat (unlike RoyaLE but similar to W2V behavior now). Thats the reason he committed suicide.

If Hitler had not been crazy enough to not admitting defeat when things got hopeless it would probably save millions even of his own ppl. Oppressive-compulsive, fanatical behavior just leads to suffering and the final result would be the same at the end (defeat). We could still fight on the rim of w71 if we wanted, but there is no point in committing time to pointless resistance when we can spend our free time to take our revenge on new world like we are doing now.

For that reason deletion is actually admitting defeat, lost battle and retreating to fight another day instead of suicide. It is sick and very abnormal to compare TW deletion with RL suicide actually.

For W2V guys i assure you, you wont die in RL if you hit delete :)

This is only a game after all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

maybe the conspiracy theorists are right and hitler wasnt actually killed, maybe he's hiding out in a bunker somewhere playing TW......

Will have to go back to old war archived material and check how he spells words like looser and strenght to confirm it but i think we found him.

Jza08

maybe the conspiracy theorists are right and hitler wasnt actually killed, maybe he's hiding out in a bunker somewhere playing TW......

Will have to go back to old war archived material and check how he spells words like looser and strenght to confirm it but i think we found him.

I disagree with his analogy and use of Hitler as well but really?? ... Is that all you could come up with? His spelling mistakes??

For a guy that has English as a secondary language, I think he does rather well.

DeletedUser114961

I disagree with his analogy and use of Hitler as well but really?? ... Is that all you could come up with? His spelling mistakes??

For a guy that has English as a secondary language, I think he does rather well.

Don't worry broo they won't win this one with spell cheks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well tbh when a guy that acts like a bit of a dick, and has absolutely no sense of humour is kicking your arse in some random unknown online game, I'll take any chance I can get to stir him up. Sorry if you think its bad taste, but I find it humerous, I mean the guy had that signature for what, a month?, before anyone even noticed the typo (and no it wasn't me that noticed, I borrowed someone else's fine work)