The Coalition Vs ND

DeletedUser115125

:lol::lol::lol: its so nice to see those stats ND are still standing still and gaining villages vs 2 big tribes

DeletedUser

Its hilarious how bad tmeat are at stacking their tribe. I mean if you not going to defend vs ops atleast have decent sets of stacks in line. They got 70-90k stacks on 20 villages in the middle of ND that they can do literally nothing with. In return their fronts are stacked with small stacks in fewer villages. Didnt know this game was rocket science? (facepalm)

G0dzP0t

Its hilarious how bad tmeat are at stacking their tribe. I mean if you not going to defend vs ops atleast have decent sets of stacks in line. They got 70-90k stacks on 20 villages in the middle of ND that they can do literally nothing with. In return their fronts are stacked with small stacks in fewer villages. Didnt know this game was rocket science? (facepalm)

Preaching to the choir

DeletedUser95452

Curious to know when they'll boot Sin City having
in mind Hyenas eating him and also Tmeat hates
losing in stats.

DeletedUser115125

Maybe tricky will be kick too? he has lost a lot of villages also

DeletedUser55895

If you need any help internalling your accounts Tmeat just let me know and ill lend a hand

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
losing.jpg

DeletedUser88324

Tricky and I agreed violence is no good,and decided to merge his villages into our account so we both can live happily ever after <3

DeletedUser115125

mike you should have told us about that internalling stuffs so we can send our nobles too

DeletedUser105935

sup boys n girls anyone around from the joker days i was on maves back know on a certain account i wont announce yet

DeletedUser

sup boys n girls anyone around from the joker days i was on maves back know on a certain account i wont announce yet

Don't keep it a secret everyone wants to know :(

Just the other day we were talking about you in our skype chat asking where you are, you are basically a celebrity.

DeletedUser88324

Sup death. How many nobles does nightcrawler have? Must be loaded. Hehe good luck

nickthegreat217

Typical L&L spurting the same old lying crap. No one kicked Tricky.