Difference: 30,505,433

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,334,463
Side 2: 4,305,484
Difference: 28,979

chart

DeletedUser95452

U guys are all nubs not just ingame even in stats.

Only a nub puts stats on "forever" time frame and doesnt count all the accounts that have quit from both tribes.

DeletedUser

LoL, i thought it would be interesting for people to see the overall.. If you like, you can still put it on the last few weeks and its still in Hyenas favour over ND's

But you can't stop Cocks like yourself from complaining about everything little thing that is posted on here. why don't you just be quiet for once and watch the forums instead of being an immature ass..?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HYENAS
Side 2:
Tribes: -ND-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 972
Side 2: 1,602
Difference: 630

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 91
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,302,910
Side 2: 13,324,022
Difference: 7,021,112

chart

Side 1: 1,717,556
Side 2: 782,728
Difference: 934,828

chart

Here, how does that tickle..? .. Douche.

DeletedUser88324

Side 1:
Tribes: HYENAS, TMeat
Side 2:
Tribes: -ND-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,272
Side 2: 1,604
Difference: 668

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 283
Side 2: 476
Difference: 193

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,543,447
Side 2: 13,344,852
Difference: 3,198,595

chart

Side 1: 2,560,225
Side 2: 4,319,092
Difference: 1,758,867

chart

Yeah, cuz calling him a cock, and ass, and a douche is much more mature.. get over yourself, or cut off on the sugar, you're too hyper for not having done jack shit. Hyenas is ok, but the war is 3-sided, so no matter how you are looking at it, you're still losing. So hush silly boy...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol i don't see how calling someone an ass or douche is immature, every post he makes he is 'being an ass'. how else would you put it..? why would i put up wirh someone putting down on me for posting two simple stats..?

Iv done what i need to do, considering i dont have a front its a bit hard to be fully committed to the war atm.. When i build up there more you'll see more of me in the stats.. Im still helping by supporting and clearing, what do you expect me to do from the other side of the world..? Also that's why i posted two different ones, with and without Tmeat so people could see the overall and then one just separate for Hyenas.

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol i don't see how calling someone an ass or douche is immature, every post he makes he is 'being an ass'. how else would you put it..? why would i put up wirh someone putting down on me for posting two simple stats..?

Iv done what i need to do, considering i dont have a front its a bit hard to be fully committed to the war atm.. When i build up there more you'll see more of me in the stats.. Im still helping by supporting and clearing, what do you expect me to do from the other side of the world..? Also that's why i posted two different ones, with and without Tmeat so people could see the overall and then one just separate for Hyenas.

You wanted to do this war together so you get stats together and while we are at it shall we add insert and Tengu as they are also in this war and see overall who is dominating.

1 tribe might be getting the upperhand but out of 4 of you 3 of you are losing

and will continue to do so.

DeletedUser95452

Wow you guys are all crying babes.

And stop crying for beeing in backline like its tw fault that
has put your lazy fat ass in there.
Grow some balls and move up there when it counts.
Moving your lazy d troops to help the frontline is just
a normal must to do thing so you aint doing shit to
feel proud.

What is more funny is the fact a nub like you staying
in backline with all that free time ingame doest even
bother to take a few minutes to accurate the stats posted.

Now go noble some barbs in your sacred backline becouse
your nobles are to tired to do a long journey.

DeletedUser88324

Just keep waiting then. You will by some random act of magic be moved automatically to a frontline. That is how this works ;)

DeletedUser115125

Let them do the talking and keep bragging there lead on us :lol:, while we are eating more more villages than them

DeletedUser88324

Ironic part is that those bragging here are the ones not doing anything.. lol

DeletedUser

lol knight im not even going to bother replying to that crap because your not worth it, Your just proving my point more.

also jacal how am i bragging..? iv posted 8 times lol. All i did there was tell you how im not doing jackshit.. Im sorry i don't have time to be spending hours on end on this game everyday, nor do i want to... point is im doing what i need to, to help the tribe so far. no body else seems to have a problem with it.

DeletedUser95452

.... also jacal how am i bragging..? iv posted 8 times lol. All i did there was tell you how im not doing jackshit.. Im sorry i don't have time to be spending hours on end on this game everyday, nor do i want to... point is im doing what i need to, to help the tribe so far. no body else seems to have a problem with it ..

Lol troooloool ... you just proved my point too.

You pretty much a useless account that your own tribe doesnt even know you exist seeing they are ok with what u doing ;p

DeletedUser

lol your a Moron knight. everyone in this game needs a break from it and that's what im doing... I play on a mobile only, I don't use Account manager so when i rebuild, mint and recruit it takes me hours to do. it takes fuck all time for you guys to do it. .. Like i said your the only one with the problem.. The main point here is that your just all acting like complete Dickheads and trying to turn this around on me for posting two stats up and calling back at Knight for being an Asshole in the first place.. stop trying to pick on every little thing and just grow the fuck up :) Your all probably older than me and not even close to acting like it.

Knight there is just way, way too much i could say to put you down, Your tribe knows im right about you being a complete ass. that's why no one commented back about my part towards you. Your not a Troll, just a douche lol. Its fair to say all you need is a good kick in the face to wake up a bit.

Im done.

DeletedUser88324

lol your a Moron knight. everyone in this game needs a break from it and that's what im doing... I play on a mobile only, I don't use Account manager so when i rebuild, mint and recruit it takes me hours to do. it takes fuck all time for you guys to do it. .. Like i said your the only one with the problem.. The main point here is that your just all acting like complete Dickheads and trying to turn this around on me for posting two stats up and calling back at Knight for being an Asshole in the first place.. stop trying to pick on every little thing and just grow the fuck up :) Your all probably older than me and not even close to acting like it.

Knight there is just way, way too much i could say to put you down, Your tribe knows im right about you being a complete ass. that's why no one commented back about my part towards you. Your not a Troll, just a douche lol. Its fair to say all you need is a good kick in the face to wake up a bit.

Im done.

You're wrong. We know Alb is a Dick (notice the capital D), as that's we love him ;)

I'll stop taking up your time, im sure you have a lot of recruiting and building to do :)

Noodles n tootles

DeletedUser117501

Why are all -ND- players that post on this forum such aids?

DeletedUser95452

Im done.

U still dont get it right !?

The fact that i am a douche or an ass or a moron to you, doesnt change the fact you are pretty much useless ingame.
Lol u even saying it yourself in details that u doingn pretty much nothing.

Does it make you a moron, an ass or a douche that u not recruiting troops, not rebuilding or not moving on the front ... sure not
couse has nothing to do with you in real life ... but it makes you an usless account toward your team mates.

Grow up ... read more carefully ... try to find the meaning of the posts ... then take a breath and see if
can respond without caring much if we are dickheads becouse so you heard from someone that had heard from someone else about us.

It aint my problem if u cant find a way to make your account active.
There are pretty much many ways to be active without effecting much your rl go read and find how u can.
If u cant bother go play chess on mobile its more of a short game and can also help you update your brain in another level.