Top 20 discussion

thermoy

Well to make my own top 10 xD. I didnt do an exstensive study... Ill try not to be biased

1. Shake: Seems like a strong tribe. I know some guys in there that id say are decent players. Looks like they will last a while

2: WP: Definately a strong tribe here too. Sem to have good control of their area.

3: MoJo: Ally of shake as far as i know... Dont know much on them...

4: AON: Definately some good guys here. Seem to work well together good coordination and seem to have good leadership. Definately dont sleep on them.

5. QQ Family: Core tribe that seems to not have too many options to noble but none the less, strong tribe that has good control over their area. Good leadership

6. -TS-: Another big contender. Dosent seem to have participated in any wars other than skirmishes...

7. -HATE-: Definition of a core tribe. Not sure how they plan to move forward but time will tell...

8. Fire: Remnants of public. Cant really comment on where their going...

9. ~AOD~: They chillen as far as I know. Just growing.

10. Atomic: Seem to be dealing with quite a bit of internals but id say just chillen...

Yes I know this is not the best review but i havnt really looked into them too much as things change quickly in this stage of the game...

dlcell

Hi thermory. I'm Dlcell nice to meet you. Now that we got that over with, I want to say that I LOVELOVE your way of viewing things. Your viewing angles on important matters really opens the world to my eyes. I believe I can see whats really going on with all of the politics now. You really are an angel and thank you so much for that.

thermoy

Lol, I'm not sure if your BSing me or not... Kinda hard to review tribe I said though as tribes are still developing and are not yet solid.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the review Thermoy, I understand it's hard to make a review during this stage of the game, especially while you haven't done much of a research, so I appreciate your feedback. However the discussion is called "Top" tribes, which would already indicate that they are somewhat decent. In my opinion this discussion is in place to debate smaller details about the list, from personal experience or your own point of view, rather than putting "Good tribe" behind every name, which doesn't really tell us much. Just some constructive criticism here, don't take it the wrong way. :)

mattcurr

Shake--> Moderately well organized tribe with above average member base.

WP--> Seemingly decent coordination but struggled with knock more than I would have expected, ie i would have expected them to rim them faster not sure if that is to do with WP or knock!

Mojo--> Good war starts, but absolutely no ODD, they havent been challenged yet so we dont know how they will stack up against such things.

Aon--> Slowly recruiting recently, 1 player with okay amount of ODD, all other players challenged so far in this world in their tribe have been rimmed. The tribe responded with an opp, that seemed poorly set up, I believe I can speak directly towards the skill of QQ as being a decently organized tribe but able to be fooled by simple tactics seemingly the response by AoN against QQ while well executed was poorly thought out and cost their members greatly in ODA. I would like to see if their strategies improve and if they are better able to defend when attacked again. Please note that Im not saying they are incapable of defending, I am saying all evidence shows that they are below average in that area right now.

=QQ=- Seemingly napped AoN after biting off more than they could chew. Well organized and decently skilled tribe their defense of our opp was on par with what I would expect a good tribe to do luckily they fell for my ruse, Im sure they will adapt in the future to such tactics. I said from day 1 the blue family is one to watch out for, and when the third evolution of the blue tribe comes around ie a single 30 man elite tribe. That will be the day to truely worry about them. For now they are above average.

-TS--- Seemingly not doing anything but expanding yet, it is a good strategy to secure your area first esp when you start disadvantaged by starting late.

-Hate- -- Loosing in war stats to two top 5 tribes was once a top 5 tribe larger than Mojo, on their way to a slow painful death.

Fire- Humm no idea yet! Spoke to one of their members to say hi they seem nice enough.

~AoD~-- One of the 4 top 20 tribes that attempted to take out 1 issolated shake player giving that player in 1 day a higher ODD than some top 5 tribes while gaining 0 caps. So my opinion will be slanted here, they seem like utter and total crap

Atomic-- reverse merger of atomic into spuds with what Ill consider superior leadership.

This is obviously all from the stand point of shake interactions with some of these tribes. Take that as you will

Last edited:

cesar494

WP--> Seemingly decent coordination but struggled with knock more than I would have expected, ie i would have expected them to rim them faster not sure if that is to do with WP or knock!

Matt, that's a good review for all tribes IMO.

Though, I would like to clarify that wP never really focused on Knock as an enemy. The only focus was to get rid of all the threats in our K which some knock players happened to be. This was also during our not too serious war against O.C and their family tribes.
The only player we even struggled with was Codygoodthegreat, which, not to take esteem away from him, he was getting help from other tribes, and of course he actually happened to be decently skilled as well. Which explains why he was allowed in Wp now.

Of course you guys can interpret my statement however you want. I am by no means the voice of wP.

roman01

Hi thermory. I'm Dlcell nice to meet you. Now that we got that over with, I want to say that I LOVELOVE your way of viewing things. Your viewing angles on important matters really opens the world to my eyes. I believe I can see whats really going on with all of the politics now. You really are an angel and thank you so much for that.

An absolutely dantastic post.

DeletedUser

D'you reckon a top 20 player discussion would be as controversial? (a lot more personal I can imagine)