The W80 Circus

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bro if u were in the tribe you would have done the same .
And you tell me sitting 3-4 accounts for 48 hrs and sniping them constantly what will a leader do ?

anan your a nice guy but what you did was wrong. You can't justify it. I have friends in the tribe still who spent pp and time helping with your tribe as well as you and you left them out in the cold just so you can survive a bit longer and eat those who once helped you defended you and attacked with you. If i was still on 80 my nukes would be heading your way or to wilsons

Mr. Cringer Pants

And you tell me sitting 3-4 accounts for 48 hrs and sniping them constantly what will a leader do ?

Not recruit them in the first place as instructed by your council.

DeletedUser

Not recruit them in the first place as instructed by your council.

You mass recruited, your only requirement to join IT was points and a quick account sit. I laughed because it's harder to join WISC then it is to get into IT, we value the people, not the points.

-TheArtfulDodger

DeletedUser95698

What you guys are saying is something we already knew...
ITs Leadership weren't good leaders, but they are good players.

DeletedUser117938

And good players dont need leaders... they work together regardless....

DeletedUser109515

You act like only u 2 did much of anything for the tribe. If I remember correctly there was close to 80 of us. Including the "oh these bashers became family so they became our academy tribe". Yes there was dead weight (Always seems to be) but to say no one else put effort is wrong and does those who were a part of IT injustice. It's not their fault RL comes first and the fact you bad mouth them because life gets in the way is wrong. Passing sits shouldnt be such a damn burden for you when this "family" of yours is "so close to you" you can't expect a handful of players to constantly 24/7 watch their accts in wartime. Not sure about u two but I have a gf, job, family etc. That all come WAY before this game. Maybe if you tried setting up Co accts regularly from the start or not during such a big war. Internaling can sure as hell wait in a War. You don't really need to merge that badly and lose the others troops. Unless you knew all along where you'd end up. In gents.

DeletedUser109515

ending up in gents was always ur fall back. This truth was early and easily seen by me once I figured out what happened and was going on in IT. If this is plan B then why in the hell would I ever trust any of you or what you say.

DeletedUser

You couldn't be more wrong. Case and point, IT.

You'd do really well with a good leader, your skill has never been in question, it's where you direct your skill and attitude that is terrible.

-TheArtfulDodger

DeletedUser117938

Lmao this guy to man, telling me I would do well... bahahha!! I doubt you get much better that what we did on world 9 as Godfadr

DeletedUser

Lmao this guy to man, telling me I would do well... bahahha!! I doubt you get much better that what we did on world 9 as Godfadr

You would do well. You lack direction, not skill.

Case and point. Godfadr account, were you duke of the tribe? Didn't think so.

Farm4Fun

I dont know what sorta past your boys have, But not all good players can be good leaders. There is no doubt about any player in Gents who came from a IT background, skill wise they all carried there weight, Come war time they all hit Gents. We lost the overall war because alot of players would rather dump accounts and hide then actually play. I will name a shame 1 player in particular:
Cosmic legion. This guy leaves first sign of incommings, no tagging no prep, he gave sit to darren who had 3 sits at the time, so i ended up with the sit. I tagged all incommings and got support going in, So he logs in checks his account then sets a new sitter, this time epic. He logged in once ever day/2days just to see if he was rimmed then sent sit out again.
This player had no issues getting on, his issue was he didnt have the balls to fight. You can say anything you like everyone is entitled to there own opinion. But from an IT perspective i was one of the most active IT members in this war, the stats speak for themselves. Yet i was the first to leave, Not because i abandoned IT, not because i couldnt take on gents, but because alot of the members abandoned themselves.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Thats really not true. A good tribe with bad leadership is a recipe for disaster. Every decent tribe needs good leadership in order to thrive. It provides it with a sense of direction.

Erig

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by anantrocks

3-4 accounts...that's it? For only 48 hours? (Nubsam remember those 64 days with 20 sits for weeks :3)

As a leader, you get to choose who you play with. You blame the 'fall of IT' and 'running off to Gents' on inactivity and lack of participation. You recruited them in the first place. Somebody in this forum posted a message you sent them about a merger pretty much just based on their point growth and a quick sit. Then it bit you in the behind in the war. Inactivity or whatever else you want to argue...Either way its the IT leadership's fault in the end.

DeletedUser95698

I'm sorry but this is just stupid. Even good players leader need a GOOD leader.
If they didn't have a leader the tribe will just be chaotic and everyone would just be fighting with each other. I've seen a bunch of good players in one tribe before that disbanded due to internal problems.

I am sure that UBM could write a good article about this in his blog, hopefully he will leave regime out of it.

DeletedUser103748

I hope you were joking when you said that.

you can recruit 80 noobs, or not very loyal players and they'll be crushed by less then half of that. for a tribe to dominate and win the world, there are several things needed and member count are the very least (not even worth to mention if you ask me).

experience is not just an empty word, or numbers which you gather on your past worlds, its knowledge of what to do, when situation get rough and more importantly how to do it and how to use that knowledge, you don't teach that in a month, or a year, its gained over years and is very valuable and should be considered by the leaders of any tribe.

if you gather your members by just recruiting enemies who jump their tribes at your call, its obvious, most of them just try to survive a bit more. this kind of attitude in members is dangerous, because what will stop them from leaving your tribe, when you face an enemy stronger then you?

this is not just a theory here, I've been on every council position, used to respect my enemies and hate them, used every single method (not proud of it), but never recruited those who were ready to join my tribe right after my first call. imo, every recruit has to prove they're worthy recruiting, not just by skill level, but most importantly by loyalty to their tribes. I've been in situation, when after finding worthy players, I had to convince, beg them to join my tribe, sometimes it has worked, sometimes not.

as for leadership, my opinion is, captains should sink with their ships. its always leadership's fault when tribes fail, reasons can be many, but its still leadership responsible for everything in the end.

I don't hate Gents for what they did and how they did it, seen it in my past lots of times and I'm pretty sure, their recruitment policy will turn on them badly when they face a serious enemy and it will become hard to win.

My point is this: anyone can say they have experience. I cannot count on all my fingers and toes the number of noobs who have linked large accounts to me and were like "dis was meeeh!" I value "experience" very little. You can have all the experience you want and be garbage on this world, because you were lucky before or you aren't taking it serious.

DeletedUser103537

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by anantrocks

3-4 accounts...that's it? For only 48 hours? (Nubsam remember those 64 days with 20 sits for weeks :3)

As a leader, you get to choose who you play with. You blame the 'fall of IT' and 'running off to Gents' on inactivity and lack of participation. You recruited them in the first place. Somebody in this forum posted a message you sent them about a merger pretty much just based on their point growth and a quick sit. Then it bit you in the behind in the war. Inactivity or whatever else you want to argue...Either way its the IT leadership's fault in the end.

On world 64 I had every account sent to me sitting wise. I did it for weeks. Cause everyone disappeared on me if you got more then 1-7k incomings I got your sit. It was annoying I tried so hard to fix the tribe find new owners. I worked my head off on that world. Its why I hate sitting now. I was also doing tests trying to plan ops but when you got little help you eventually die out after weeks of just unable to defend everyone as I was solo and doing finals and sitting 1/4 the tribe in pts. I also had other tribemates who were semi active just staying green doing nothing. I really hated dealing with that. So to complain about sitting you don't know what it is like to sit. Also no auto tagger so I had to use attack ids which is a bit harder then auto tagger. It wasn't 20 sits either it was 7 I think at most. Its impossible when your doing finals and everything I eventually gave up and just disbanded and joined the enemy but it took me a couple months to decide that. I could have joined the enemy anytime I wanted. Also the main reason I did that I manage to get a coplayer and I was going to have no net for 3 months. My co said he quit if we did not join the enemy tribe being I had no net I had to make a decision to just be another sit in the tribe or join the enemy. I decided not to just be sat and eaten as nobody would sit me. On another note I was made duke after I was gone during the summer and came back to the mess that was my tribe. I was offered a spot in the enemy tribe but I declined as I was loyal to my mates. Sadly a lot of them left me high and dry but I had friends in the enemy. I also got called traitor in my own tribe cause I didn't want to change the name of the tribe just wanted to work on fixing the tribe (aka Shahyd). I grew to despise my tribe but still loyal to them even though I hated the tribe. When you get abused by your tribemates when you try to sit everyone and defend its a pain. I wasn't able to sit everyone I am not that good of a player and didn't have the time. I had trouble finding owners as well too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhncanson

I'm curios to know who these guys were and who has hit the "disband" button. I still have some nukes at my disposal and would be pleased to have a chance of unleashing them.

I as an ex IT member, have a right to have that information. all of us has.

52099921263b97a89cb738a424ea0057.png

Guess what tribe he is in right now.

.....okay.
then my hatred towards you guys lessen a bit. so in summary, you guys did every contingencies and every necessary steps for the survival of the tribe until you hit the bottom and a decision must to be done?

So its safe to conclude that this was not Gent's fault at all neither exleaders of IT, its totally mistakes by IT members for not staying tough with the tribe?

It is very very absurd to put the blame on IT members.

Let me give you an example, if you were a member in IT and the leadership had alot to hide and won't come clean with the all the shit that gents posted, as a member, would you still have confidence in the the tribe? Then if you did not have confidence and you are surrounded by these players and gents and bugz up ahead which we all know were in cahoots. What would you have done then?

Now, let me tell you, i was in ITw, and since the war ended its no longer a problem if i revealed this but ITw was basically cut off from any significant OPs.

Apart from the pre stacking supports that we did and fakings, nothing else, now onto fakings, i had alot of troops, i wanted to send 10k fakes if possible, but i did not know if there was an OP being made or the details of the OP, i did not need to know who's claiming which village, i just needed to know when's the OP gonna land, when the OP was gonna be launched.

Because i was a pretty small time member in the academy tribe, if i sent 10k incomings or even 100k, gents would just filter their incomings with my name. wouldn't that make everything useless then?

I'll also mention, that whilst i was supporting the frontlines and sending fakes(which lead to thinblueline mailing me out of the blue hence the mail screeny he posted) that i was also account sitting crownless king.

I would also like to mention, since ITw was cutoff, most members there were just sitting around with bonfires in their village waiting for orders to where to send them. I myself was constantly waiting for any SNIPE request to be posted, but hey, they were all deleted and all snipe requests were solely posted to a thread that was not shared.

In any case, shouldnt it be the leader's job to thoroughly assess their recruits? now if they found themselves with dead weights, why is is the member's fault?