Rate the Player Above!

DeletedUser102104

PLAYER: Nest*

Points: Started on April 26th, decent growth for start date. Currently 1.3 million points, and most conquers seem to be enemies with a few internals and barbs in between(which is normal). You are also a one tribe player, which is amazing hehe.
8/10
Position: Very well spread, have a very nice frontline cluster with Gents but also a massive backline which can help with front stacking and long range nuking. Lots of place to grow
9/10
Tribe: One of the most well respected tribes on W80(well they are the most hehe), have great leaders in Googly, Foc and Hybrid and also a great solid core. They are doing very good in their current wars(unaware of conquer stats) and expect them to continue doing so. Interesting to see whats next from their part. I don't see them faltering one bit with Googly leading, he seems to get the best out of everyone no matter the situation!
10/10

Caarl The Llama

Jovis

...spy cam catches Googly paying for that endorsement

bribing-the-cop.gif

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Jovis

ODA: Rank 1 nuff said
ODD:Dunno
Position: His position is LOL*
Profile: Cute
Tribe: Awesome
Other: he likes pretzels

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
PLAYER: Nest*

Points: Started on April 26th, decent growth for start date. Currently 1.3 million points, and most conquers seem to be enemies with a few internals and barbs in between(which is normal). You are also a one tribe player, which is amazing hehe.
8/10
Position: Very well spread, have a very nice frontline cluster with Gents but also a massive backline which can help with front stacking and long range nuking. Lots of place to grow
9/10
Tribe: One of the most well respected tribes on W80(well they are the most hehe), have great leaders in Googly, Foc and Hybrid and also a great solid core. They are doing very good in their current wars(unaware of conquer stats) and expect them to continue doing so. Interesting to see whats next from their part. I don't see them faltering one bit with Googly leading, he seems to get the best out of everyone no matter the situation!
10/10

Caarl The Llama

You're making the other Regime dukes jealous :icon_redface:

.MXM.

PLAYER: TheChimpyHD

joined 10th May 2015, 475.273 points during 5-6 months is lazy :D, but the good thing that you didn't give up and kept on track (4/10).

ODA: Rank 153 with 1.6 Mil. not bad considering how many villages you have (6/10).

ODD: Rank 491 with 330 K, will say you didn't get OPed at all during the past 5-6 months (4/10).

Position:
outer core, within your tribe mates and have a way to expand and have your own path, too bad you don't have much of a space for farming (7/10).

Profile: Cool profile :) (9/10).

Reputation: You were joining several topics in the external with a good image so far (8/10).

Tribe: A very respected tribe SIN is, having a control over the south east, expanding really fast and in a smart way, having a number of the best players of what left in this world (9/10).

​Ingame name: .MXM.

DeletedUser102104

.MXM.
Points: Started on April 29th, 2.7m points. Growing at an estimated rate of 400k per month. Good growth overall :)

OD: Top 5 ODA, very good :) Rank 44 ODD, havent been tested much hehe. Overall good OD for your size, imo.

Position: CBA to check :( co is online and dont feel like working twstats... or whatever other tool

Profile: IDC IF YOU WUZ HERE, I WANT TO BE THERE WIZ YOU :( haha

Tribe: 9/10 Regime is a very good tribe :)

IGN(if you dont know): Caarl The Llama

DeletedUser118533

First time really writing in the forums; I read a lot though.

Anyone care to rate me?

DeletedUser102104

To get rated you must rate the person before you Owen.

DeletedUser118533

To get rated you must rate the person before you Owen.

PLAYER: Caarl The Llama

1.761.632 points during 5-6 months is decent, shows myself (after being rimmed in the core :p) and Chimpy up :D (although other players have grown quicker - internals and such :p) (8/10).

ODA: Rank 22 with just over 9.53 mill. Not bad considering how many villages you have, shows how quickly you managed to noble through your immediate area; also won attacker of the day x1 (9/10).

ODD: Rank 86 with just over 3.07 mill, will say you may've been OPed once or so; still an impressive score though and isn't necessarily a bad thing; your ODA compliments your ODD very well as it paints a picture of your taking out the enemy before they had a chance to strike :p (7/10).

Position: South-eastern/outer-core (
K65/66/74/75), within our tribe mates and have a way to expand in most directions if need be, still a fair amount of barbs left for farming but not enough to go round (7/10).

Profile: Funny profile, I love the animated llama - and I love those YouTube videos :) (9/10).

Reputation: Your PnP game is solid, and all the topics you've joined in the externals have portrayed you in a positive and playful demeanor with a good image to date (9/10).

Tribe: N/A - I'm biased in this as a member of SIN, all the same (10/10).

​Ingame name: ozz=owen

EDIT: Please bear in mind my points are lower than average because I restarted twice in W80 (got rimmed out the core - loyalty can be a double edged sword).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

ozz=owen
map_toggle.png
Opponents defeated:6.675.779 (80.)
Tribe:SIN

Point: 5/10 With an April start, this is pretty slow growth. Not many internals though, so plus for that.

OD: 6/10 Not a lot of either, so remains to be seen how you'll handle the major wars as the world progresses

Position: 7/10 Your short-term area is good because you have ex-DON/VIRUS to eat, but you'll want to look into heading toward the primary VIRUS cluster in order to remain active on the front in the long-term.

NA. You're an unknown for the moment. Nothing to deserve a low score, so NA it is :)

Tribe:
SIN played very aggressive against Gents. I'll hold my judgement until we see how their new recruits perform against VIRUS.

IGN: Lonely Soldier

epictribalnoob

Lonely soldier

O.D.: 14.146.210 (28.)
Tribe: Regime

Starting the 25th of april, your average noblingspeed is 1,07 villages a day since the day that you started. Wich is pretty good considering most people don't get a second village the first 2-3 weeks. Good job!

OD: 8.5/10
Your ODA is higher then your rank, wich says something very good about you. :)
You have a good amount of ODD and ODA compared to your size. I do think you haven't been on the defensive side of a fight, altough, a good offense is the best defense.

position: 6/10
You have a lot of smaller clusters enstrangled in regime's cluster. This might slow down your growth. But you are close to some frontlines with your clusters. If you could make a frontlinecluster and expand from that one, you should be good with your growth.

I'm not really that into the externals, therefore i only know a handfull of people's reputation. i can't say anything about yours.

Tribe: 9/10
Regime is a very agressive tribe with a group of very reliable and friendly people. Their community type is a rare one in tribalwars. keep up the good work!

IGN: epictribalnoob

DeletedUser115610

Epic Tribal Noob
OD:7,248,888

Points: 8.5/10 Started 2nd may 2015, Quite Good growth relative to the start date. Quite some internals helped your way up and some casual barbling. Not bad :D

OD: 6/10 Not really been attacked so you had a comfortable way up, and ODA seems a little low for a 3million point player.

Position:7/10 Quite a good position to grow south wards or to the east but you got the regime above you

Tribe: 10/10 You got an amazing tribe :D no mass recruiting, very well organised, great leadership (just for the lols lol)

IGN: Aldegrion

epictribalnoob

As this topic died a little, i'll just let someone re-rate me. :D

But first:

Aldegrion
OD: 45,803,822

A player who worked his way to rank 1, and well deserved.

OD: 9/10
Rank 2 ODA is very good, but to be expected from a rank 1 player. Your ODD says you have been tested to a certain level, but you also lost 45 villages since you started. I Think you can handle more defensive wise, but i have yet to see it. Good overall though!

Position: 8,5/10
A semi spread cluster with both a nice backline and a frontline. There is little to noble but Regime around you, wich will be very interseting because you are at war. I'm just giving you an 8,5/10 because i like full frontline players, but that's only personal opinion and can rarely be chosen by the player.

Tribe: 9/10
Destiny is my second favorite tribe after SIN, a lot of awesome guys in that tribe. I've heard little to nothing bad things about Dest.

I've heard about you. They say you're a good fighter. But i haven't seen your work personally yet, wich i find a pitty. I always like to see how a good fight is going. :)

Overall great players (based on the stats) and you also seem nice guys. You aren't full of yourselves on the forums and treath everyone with respect. That deserves my respect.

IGN: Epictribalnoob

DeletedUser118587

Just justifying the village losses.
We have gifted villes in the past, once even to RD, and ofc recaps :)
the only player who actually took villages from us was numb, at that point our cluster in that area could not be saved :D
Thanks for rating!
ODA #1 again ;)

DeletedUser118002

Top 20 Well deserved, not much more to say about points :p

OD: 10/10
Rank 5 OD, 13 ODA, 5 ODD (thanks to regime, and some Sinister support :p) Has been a hit hard and has hit hard a well deserved OD rank.

Position: 6.5/10
Im hesitant to give this a rating, as he has an extended front with regime, a well respected and accomplished tribe on which war has just been declared. Could be simply food for him or a strong opponent that could potentialy win? I dont know to much about the general area

Tribe:8/10
Sin good tribe rank 2 only concern is the average player size is smaller than rank 1 and 3

Didnt hear much about you till you became friendly with SIN, but has been on externals is cooperative with tribe members and willing to lend a hand to others on occasion from what iv seen. Does not seem overconfident in own abilities and i continue to look forward to working with you.

IGN: mrwubwub80

http://www.twstats.com/en80/index.php?
page=map&ti0=139&tc0=e00000&ti1=4848&tc1=1203e6&ti2=7013&tc2=12c8ff&pi0=10849136&pc0=e3c712&zoom=100&centrex=500&centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1

http://www.twstats.com/en80/index.php?page=player&id=10849136

just to help whoever is rating me

epictribalnoob

OD: 10/10
Rank 5 OD, 13 ODA, 5 ODD (thanks to regime, and some Sinister support :p) Has been a hit hard and has hit hard a well deserved OD rank.

Lol, SOME support from SIN he said...

I recieved very much help from SIN, a very coöperatieve tribe. I'm very happy to have joined them!

Thanks for The review!