Honorable to Intolerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date

DeletedUser117865

I am glad to hear you will fight to the end,

others unfortunately are dropping like flies, you can hopefully preserve your honor and pride by putting up a fight when/if we begin to border you!

i am also sorry to hear that the leader who got you into all of this mess, abandoned the ship. We would be in a different situation if not for that leader and thus Regime's decisions.

i wish you nothing but luck and I hope you will continue the fight and pick it up where all those who have already jumped ship have left off

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its a war game Sir, situations tend to change fast, members, leaders have real life stuffs to do and us members can't force them to concentrate on this game... while its true its a mess,( you can't blame them its a multiple front war), our existing leaders are trying their best to give your tribe a good fight, Tribes ODA, ODD skyrocketed from both sides. Conquers from your tribe have grown against us.. Our Best fighter Really absorbed those hundreds, of those Nukes, just look at his Odd...Other tribes if they seen these kinds of attacks will just roll over and die.....

I'm still optimistic that we can change the odds, we got a good group here...Besides we got the greatest allies of all we got time...

DeletedUser99565

Its a war game Sir, situations tend to change fast, members, leaders have real life stuffs to do and us members can't force them to concentrate on this game... while its true its a mess,( you can't blame them its a multiple front war), our existing leaders are trying their best to give your tribe a good fight, Tribes ODA, ODD skyrocketed from both sides. Conquers from your tribe have grown against us.. Our Best fighter Really absorbed those hundreds, of those Nukes, just look at his Odd...Other tribes if they seen these kinds of attacks will just roll over and die.....

I'm still optimistic that we can change the odds, we got a good group here...Besides we got the greatest allies of all we got time...

*M'lady*

Michael Corleone.

I am glad to hear you will fight to the end,

others unfortunately are dropping like flies, you can hopefully preserve your honor and pride by putting up a fight when/if we begin to border you!

i am also sorry to hear that the leader who got you into all of this mess, abandoned the ship. We would be in a different situation if not for that leader and thus Regime's decisions.

i wish you nothing but luck and I hope you will continue the fight and pick it up where all those who have already jumped ship have left off
if regime challenge you to rock paper scissors and threw paper you would be DUST.

DeletedUser

It's a busy time of year, that's all I meant, timing a war right before the holidays/exams etc. was by design and executed well.

I could quote you and reply to lot of things you wrote. instead ill only just do one and refer to some of the things you have said in your last few posts. but this quote for a start.

First of all. As you probably know, then everyone have holidays/exams etc. Believe it or not even members from Destiny are students/have a job etc. second of all you can argument about the explanations given for breaking that grace one or two days before it was supposed to end or whatever it was. that it wasnt exactly planned is a fact. that has been stated many times allready, so I guess you just have to assume that we are lying? Even though there is noone left to convince in this world. Diplomacy is written in the stone and there are really only 3 tribes left to make a difference.

but just to sum it up again in case of missunderstandings. Most Destiny members were very much pro regime the whole time this world. and what happened with that grace thing was not some kind of conspiracy planned a month in advance. It wasnt even decided to end that grace until it was ongoing, and was maybe decided 2 days or so before the attacks. reasons? most are allready mentioned. whether those are legit or not is a matter of oppinion. you certainly from the grace time started increased the amount of villages nobled on the wrong side of the border. It was stated from your leadership that those border violations was only cause regime got attacked by those. If thats the case then w80 has a new feature. Barbs beeing able to attack you back. I allready refered to some of those violations. no reason to post a lot of things, other than if you wanna check out for yourself start looking at nest conquerstats.

you said that Destiny had the advantage of attacking first? Allthough that it was obvious that regime was preparing for the same war. its certainly not a fact, just that you can argue that the increasing border violations from grace started was done as preparations for a war. If not the case, you are more than welcome to come up with a better explanation to that? that is my reasoning. at the same time as additional "proof" that regime was preparing for the same war. Then when our attacks hit then some of those deathstars you have inbetween our villages was stacked sky high. If that wasnt preparation for war i dont know what it means then?

yes, it sucks that we beat you to it. all we really did was to end grace before time to stop your continous border violations. since we werent interested in you getting more villages in our area. That we at that point allready had the intention of attacking you isnt exactly a secret. That we intended to break grace though wasnt the plan from the beginning as described. believe it or not, it wasnt.

I assume your leadership have told you that there was talk of an alliance at some point between destiny/regime? Which your tribe rejected. So what were the options avaibable after that for us? if we didnt want to end up beeing on the wrong side of things allying sin was the only right thing to do. Since then things worked out. Sin took advantage of the opportunity most likely for the same reasons as we did without knowing it. To not end up on the wrong side of things. I dont know what regime intended. Since most things expressed here is about how abmoral we have been and no explanations to your own actions. Maybe you thought when you rejected that alliance with us that you could just crush the world on your own. And didnt need an ally. Who knows. Destiny is not the only reason to why things went down as it did. And it would kind of suit you at some point to admit to your own part in it. As mentioned turning down an offer to an alliance.

Things were great between Destiny and Regime for a long time but changed drastically with the change of leadership. Dont wanna mention the details in that since it doesnt belong here. But i assume you know what i mean. Justified or not, things in the eyes of some destiny members changed dramatically. And suddenly coming up with solutions to certain problems and making agreements beneficial to both tribes just wasnt as easy as it used to be.

All in all that things ended like this was a combination of a lot of things. Have Destiny acted abmoral regarding some things like the break of grace? i believe thats a matter of oppinion. and there are arguments for both sides of things. The circumstances arent really that debatable though , and if there is something distastefull and abmoral , maybe you should start looking at your own argumentation? As in the one most used "Destiny planned to "backstab" regime all along". cause thats simply plain wrong.

Slpher

oh no, you guys can't go dissing Destiny's basher/family tribe methods, got all my posts deleted for that before, coco has this mod on speed dial :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What other tactics do you find "slimy?"

Most notably, merging accounts for co players/growth. I've seen it done all to many times, especially on w80. Where an account like... let's say EpicTribalNoob will convince an account like, let's say... Farm4Fun (Justin) to merge and co play ETN account. Doubling the account in size, without much effort, causing neighbors to adopt similar tactics or be bullied.

Highlighting the other former WISC members, you do have control of k52, but what have you done recently? nhubster is the only one that has tried to contest ETN, What were you doing when nhubster was taking the 9k barbs after constantine barbed in k62? You were nobling 3k barbs for some reason, don't you think it would have been better to grab some of those so nhubster wouldn't have been spread so thin?

nhubster is the only one from WISC bunch, that has slightly impressed me, at least he is trying to keep etn from taking total control of the k62/k52 border. If he would've had help controlling all those 9k barbs in k62 he may not have got kicked out so hard.

Regarding those barbs...

[SPOIL]
94a27011b1630a04a382976f562057d7.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
d37991b7cddfa1d5309e1bf1bdb489ad.jpg
34d3a94477efb405a49f7c93e622c642.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Nhubster and I both knew the risk with him taking those barbs, we just hoped he would have more time/luck defending with a small cluster already established in the area. I was already stretched thin, so instead of extending my account further, I conquered bonus barracks and tightened my existing cluster, instead or loosening it.

This doesn't include the millions of ODA and DVs provided

My Bashers are clearly helping the tribe^ so why would we get rid of them?

so instead of whining about the "cheap tactics" destiny is using why don't you come show us a better tactic?

I never suggested getting rid of them. I'm saying Destiny is a family tribe, pretending to be something they're not.

DVBBS

I never suggested getting rid of them. I'm saying Destiny is a family tribe, pretending to be something they're not.

Ouch! So the mighty regime is losing to a family tribe? That must hurt the ego more than any words i could say xD

Time-

just that you can argue that the increasing border violations from grace started was done as preparations for a war. If not the case, you are more than welcome to come up with a better explanation to that? that is my reasoning. at the same time as additional "proof" that regime was preparing for the same war. Then when our attacks hit then some of those deathstars you have inbetween our villages was stacked sky high. If that wasnt preparation for war i dont know what it means then?

I'm not really informed enough to be getting into discussions about several aspects of your posts. I do think I am for this little part.

Regarding the border violations, the explanation couldn't be simpler: idiocy by idiots. Every world there's members that either neglect to really read circs and just basically do dumbs things until they get confronted by leadership, or they get excited and lose patience in a grace period (third time I see this, members forgetting a grace period also applies to border agreements), or they just plain don't care because they're, well, idiots and retards. It really was nothing more than that.

About the stacks: the rogue Jovis episode was quite a few days before the actual end of the grace period. We were warned then to stack our most vulnerable villages on the eastern border. The reason communicated: just to be sure/safe. I think we had like, what, 7 days or even more between that and the actual end of grace? I think you'll agree that's enough to stack a village on a small world like 80.

Don't let this post give away anything about any other opinions I might have about this war or how this world is going. It's not the first time I've read these accusations and I just got sick of reading things that just aren't true.

DeletedUser115610

From what I heard, many villages on the border with your dest were already stacked 20 days before grace period, perhaps you have not had enough time but I saw many villages stacked days before the grace period and other sources can confirm it.

The war is still at the beginning and it will be a bloody battle that will bring the best to win. I saw regime against bugz and gents and seemed much more aggressive than now. Many players are inactive and others are lazy. maybe soon regime will awaken.

I wish you good luck.

Time-

Really? Did you attack these villages prior to grace ending? Or did you account sit one of the front line people?

Did you correspond with Regime members that replied with "My front with Dest is already stacked yo!" during that time?

I don't really see a fourth option, the first three are about equally trustworthy.

DeletedUser115610

We sitted an account and owners's acc had scouted some regime villas and these villas were stacked with 3-4 D

sorry for my english

DVBBS

Really? Did you attack these villages prior to grace ending? Or did you account sit one of the front line people?

Did you correspond with Regime members that replied with "My front with Dest is already stacked yo!" during that time?

I don't really see a fourth option, the first three are about equally trustworthy.

Both tribes had equal amount of preparation times. If you didn't want us to declare early, you shouldn't have violated the border agreement.

Just because no one ever gets a ticket for jaywalking doesn't mean it isn't illegal (http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2010/01/27/police_crack_down_on_downtown_jaywalkers.html)

It's funny that you guys are still hung up on us declaring early..... it's been over 20 days and Regime hasn't beaten us in caps for one of those days.

3118c2c7f45bc2717537d294f15bb8af.png

Stop making excuses and fighting on the forums and start fighting in game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The war is still at the beginning and it will be a bloody battle that will bring the best to win.

only the intro has been played out!

[video=youtube;_VPKfacgXao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VPKfacgXao[/video]

charge-for-battle-o.gif

DeletedUser117865

if regime challenge you to rock paper scissors and threw paper you would be DUST.

Shhhhh,
Luckily this isn't Rock Paper Scissors ;)

[spoil]
Both tribes had equal amount of preparation times. If you didn't want us to declare early, you shouldn't have violated the border agreement.

Just because no one ever gets a ticket for jaywalking doesn't mean it isn't illegal (http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2010/01/27/police_crack_down_on_downtown_jaywalkers.html)

It's funny that you guys are still hung up on us declaring early..... it's been over 20 days and Regime hasn't beaten us in caps for one of those days.

3118c2c7f45bc2717537d294f15bb8af.png

Stop making excuses and fighting on the forums and start fighting in game.
[/spoil]

I agree with DVBBS. It's been plenty of time and an attack break to get things together, no more excuses on externals, fight us back in game!

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Our current situation can't produce the war you wan't and I apologize for that.

Your tribe has proven that they are a force to reckon with and were still trying our best to give your tribe a good fight.

Hopefully our activity would pick up in the coming weeks.

Besides having multi front war is hard :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser118587

You have gained my respect after the above post.
We too hope googly&co. can make a comeback!

DeletedUser58259

Forwarded reports.

epictribalnoob

Most notably, merging accounts for co players/growth. I've seen it done all to many times, especially on w80. Where an account like... let's say EpicTribalNoob will convince an account like, let's say... Farm4Fun (Justin) to merge and co play ETN account. Doubling the account in size, without much effort, causing neighbors to adopt similar tactics or be bullied.

Regarding those barbs...

[SPOIL]
94a27011b1630a04a382976f562057d7.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
d37991b7cddfa1d5309e1bf1bdb489ad.jpg
34d3a94477efb405a49f7c93e622c642.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Nhubster and I both knew the risk with him taking those barbs, we just hoped he would have more time/luck defending with a small cluster already established in the area. I was already stretched thin, so instead of extending my account further, I conquered bonus barracks and tightened my existing cluster, instead or loosening it.

'nuf said