Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 73
Difference: 55[/SPOIL]

showing tiny snapshot of a war that will last months? how misleading! so typ

Ryan-Gosling-Oh-No-You-Didnt-Half-Nelson.gif

DeletedUser99565

I have been following the stories and comments surrounding Sweet Baby Lew (Jovis) , and frankly, I'm appalled. Why can't we all just get along? Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Sweet Baby Lew's particularly indelicate form of wowserism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of nugatory politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. In my view, everyone should be aware of the history of his polity. Although Sweet Baby Lew's polity began as a splinter faction of his superstitious peuplade, it rapidly morphed into Sweet Baby Lew's primary mechanism for twisting our entire societal valuation of love and relationships beyond all insanity. The significance of this transformation is that some day, Sweet Baby Lew's balmy fans may ask you why you think it's a good idea to stop defending the mad status quo and, instead, implement a bold, new agenda for change. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that violence and prejudice are funny. You should therefore be prepared to tell these birdbrained hypochondriacs that I'm willing to accept that Sweet Baby Lew's attitudes, opinions, and aspirations are forged by a desire to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. I'm even willing to accept that he's the “homophobic anarchist's homophobic anarchist”. But when he lies, it's consistent with his character, for Sweet Baby Lew is a liar and the father of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that Sweet Baby Lew has no qualms about using “enhanced interrogation techniques” to coerce his opponents into stating that his decisions are based on reason. Why does that matter? It matters because only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to report as best as possible the facts and circumstances surrounding Sweet Baby Lew's pigheaded outbursts. But the first step is to acknowledge that he refers to almost everyone he dislikes as “peccable”. Consequently, when I made some disparaging remarks about Sweet Baby Lew's exegeses, the choicest word Sweet Baby Lew found for me was—wait for it—"peccable". My purpose in telling you this is not to highlight Sweet Baby Lew's limited vocabulary but rather to remind you that if you can make any sense out Sweet Baby Lew's treasonous memoranda then you must have gotten higher marks in school than I did.

Sweet Baby Lew will don the mantel of nativism and commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason long before he can convert me into one of his supporters. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The confluence of antiheroism and anarchism in Sweet Baby Lew's asseverations ensures a swirling river of discontent upon which Sweet Baby Lew so peremptorily rides. By somewhat the same token, although I admit it's not an exact parallel, his disruptive modes of thought shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to make this world a kinder, gentler place. There are some simple truths in this world. First, he deserves to be punished. Second, every morning he asks himself, “How can I fool the masses today?”. And finally, he is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, he throws principle to the wind. Now that you've read my entire letter, I hope you've concluded that my plan to ensure that the values for which we have labored and for which many of us have fought and sacrificed will continue in ascendancy is deserving of serious consideration.

DeletedUser

I have been following the stories and comments surrounding Sweet Baby Lew (Jovis) , and frankly, I'm appalled. Why can't we all just get along? Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what Sweet Baby Lew's particularly indelicate form of wowserism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of nugatory politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. In my view, everyone should be aware of the history of his polity. Although Sweet Baby Lew's polity began as a splinter faction of his superstitious peuplade, it rapidly morphed into Sweet Baby Lew's primary mechanism for twisting our entire societal valuation of love and relationships beyond all insanity. The significance of this transformation is that some day, Sweet Baby Lew's balmy fans may ask you why you think it's a good idea to stop defending the mad status quo and, instead, implement a bold, new agenda for change. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that violence and prejudice are funny. You should therefore be prepared to tell these birdbrained hypochondriacs that I'm willing to accept that Sweet Baby Lew's attitudes, opinions, and aspirations are forged by a desire to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. I'm even willing to accept that he's the “homophobic anarchist's homophobic anarchist”. But when he lies, it's consistent with his character, for Sweet Baby Lew is a liar and the father of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that Sweet Baby Lew has no qualms about using “enhanced interrogation techniques” to coerce his opponents into stating that his decisions are based on reason. Why does that matter? It matters because only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to report as best as possible the facts and circumstances surrounding Sweet Baby Lew's pigheaded outbursts. But the first step is to acknowledge that he refers to almost everyone he dislikes as “peccable”. Consequently, when I made some disparaging remarks about Sweet Baby Lew's exegeses, the choicest word Sweet Baby Lew found for me was—wait for it—"peccable". My purpose in telling you this is not to highlight Sweet Baby Lew's limited vocabulary but rather to remind you that if you can make any sense out Sweet Baby Lew's treasonous memoranda then you must have gotten higher marks in school than I did.

Sweet Baby Lew will don the mantel of nativism and commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason long before he can convert me into one of his supporters. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The confluence of antiheroism and anarchism in Sweet Baby Lew's asseverations ensures a swirling river of discontent upon which Sweet Baby Lew so peremptorily rides. By somewhat the same token, although I admit it's not an exact parallel, his disruptive modes of thought shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to make this world a kinder, gentler place. There are some simple truths in this world. First, he deserves to be punished. Second, every morning he asks himself, “How can I fool the masses today?”. And finally, he is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, he throws principle to the wind. Now that you've read my entire letter, I hope you've concluded that my plan to ensure that the values for which we have labored and for which many of us have fought and sacrificed will continue in ascendancy is deserving of serious consideration.

ohemgee

tumblr_lhj3u1HuO41qb82v1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mnmo4tt2sL1s3an0xo1_500.gif

DeletedUser79609

Okay, as this thread is slowly getting kicked into the gutter, I will attempt to revive it with a statistical analysis/summary of the war so far, and the effect it has had on both sides. With this being the Dest. vs Regime thread, I will leave SIN out of the stats, but obviously they have had an impact on both sides. Also, it is worth noting I am a Dest. member, but will do my best to keep this as unbiased as possible.

Stats are correct as of 00:00:00ST - 24/12/15

Overall

The overall stats since the start of the war (18:00:13 - 05/12/15) are as follows:

Total conquers:

Dest.: 1,026
Regime: 785
Difference: 241

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Dest.: 8,208,105
Regime: 5,242,525
Difference: 2,965,580

chart

Since the war began, Regime are being outgrown by Dest. by around 13 villages and 164k points per day.

The War

The stats since the start of the war (18:00:13 - 05/12/15) are as follows:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Dest.: 278
Regime: 42
Difference: 236

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Dest.: 2,557,374
Regime: 384,643
Difference: 2,172,731

chart

As the stats show, Dest. are currently winning the war by 236 caps. That is roughly 13 villages per day, and 120k worth of points gained from Regime, per day, during this time frame.

The Effect

So, as we can see, Destiny are not only winning the war vs Regime, they are also outgrowing them. If you look deeper into the statistics, you will find that a vast majority of Regime's OD gain since the start of the war has been through opponents defeated as the defender, where the opposite can be said for Destiny. In addition to this, Regime haven't actually been growing over the last few days, losing roughly 640k points and 77 villages since the 19th of December. In comparison, their opposition, Dest, have had reasonable growth during the same period, growing by around 3 million points and 370 villages.

index.php

-Graph shows growth over the past 20 days

Clearly Regime are on the back foot. They are losing more villages than they are capping and have amassed a substantial amount of ODD, whilst gaining very little ODA in comparison. They are under heavy pressure and are beginning to leak villages, without much retaliation at all. Some may argue that Regime haven't launched a true counter offensive, but they would be wrong.

On the 18th of December, a Regime OP landed on two Destiny players. The OP contained 300+ nobles and multiple nukes. The OP initially yielded 9 villages, 8 of which were then recapped for a total gain of 1 village. So, a successful OP. However Dest. actually out nobled Regime on that day. If you look further into the OP, you will see that the Dest. members targeted in this OP gained around 20 million ODD, that's more than any other day in the war, and is a large portion of the total ODD gained since the war began which just emphasises the lack of retaliation from the Regime.

Now, lets compare this to the recent counter OP ran by Destiny. This OP differed in style, and results, with around 80 villages gained by Dest. as a direct result. A large difference.

Not only are Regime taking a pounding, they are failing to fight back and aren't particularly defending well. Bar their OP, almost all conquers were from recaps. We all know (or should) that generally O rebuilds faster than D, so if this continues, Regime's losses will only increase as they will simply run out of defenses.

Hopefully we will see a new Regime in 2016. They really need to use the attack breaks to regroup and begin to fight back, it's what this world deserves. Yes, they are out numbered, but they are hardly fighting back, with many members choosing to just roll over and die.

As for Destiny, they will look to continue what they have started, and push home their advantage in the new year.

Finally, I would like to use this post as a chance to wish the whole of world 80 a Merry Christmas on behalf of Destiny!

merry-christmas.jpg

DeletedUser

The Effect

So, as we can see, Destiny are not only winning the war vs Regime, they are also outgrowing them. If you look deeper into the statistics, you will find that a vast majority of Regime's OD gain since the start of the war has been through opponents defeated as the defender, where the opposite can be said for Destiny. In addition to this, Regime haven't actually been growing over the last few days, losing roughly 640k points and 77 villages since the 19th of December. In comparison, their opposition, Dest, have had reasonable growth during the same period, growing by around 3 million points and 370 villages.

Clearly Regime are on the back foot. They are losing more villages than they are capping and have amassed a substantial amount of ODD, whilst gaining very little ODA in comparison. They are under heavy pressure and are beginning to leak villages, without much retaliation at all. Some may argue that Regime haven't launched a true counter offensive, but they would be wrong.

This was by design and executed well. The strategy: time war with lull in Regime leadership, take advantage of known inactivity. This worked well but it's not a strategy I personally would deploy because it's a bit cheap for my taste.

Not only are Regime taking a pounding, they are failing to fight back and aren't particularly defending well. Bar their OP, almost all conquers were from recaps. We all know (or should) that generally O rebuilds faster than D, so if this continues, Regime's losses will only increase as they will simply run out of defenses.

Hopefully we will see a new Regime in 2016. They really need to use the attack breaks to regroup and begin to fight back, it's what this world deserves. Yes, they are out numbered, but they are hardly fighting back, with many members choosing to just roll over and die.

While trying to be unbiased this part of your post wreaks of arrogance and ignorance. Dest, operates like many of the accounts I despise, using bashers, internals, merges, etc... opportunists, nothing sexy, nothing new. Just desperate for a win.

DeletedUser79609

This was by design and executed well. The strategy: time war with lull in Regime leadership, take advantage of known inactivity. This worked well but it's not a strategy I personally would deploy because it's a bit cheap for my taste.

While trying to be unbiased this part of your post wreaks of arrogance and ignorance. Dest, operates like many of the accounts I despise, using bashers, internals, merges, etc... opportunists, nothing sexy, nothing new. Just desperate for a win.

It really sounds like you're trying to find excuses for your sub par performance so far in the war. If trying to stop a shit throwing contest on our war thread by pointing out stats and facts is arrogant, then I guess I am arrogant.

Whether you like it or not, you are losing. Say what you want to try and justify it, or make us look like bad people, you are still losing...

DeletedUser117865

I was called Arrogant/Prideful for pointing to stats too :(

We in no way planned Regime to be dead and inactive, and at the time of declaration Leadership seemed stable, so interesting info to hear a member believes leadership is in a lull.

We have repeated many times we expected and wanted a good war. Hopefully we can get that in 2016.

DeletedUser118587

Do you think we have all the time in the world, so that you and your not so good tribe can display a comeback?
We struck the iron while it was hot. What did you expect. You had a 6 day grace. Now if your tribe is inefficient and inactive dont call the other side which is crushing you "cheap". It is cheap on your part to get smashed and make excuses.Show us some war stats. They will speak about what is cheap and what is not.

Somedays back your tribe got all offended when someone on externals said regime has not been tested enough to be called the best. Now we see, the way y'all have performed. You all certainly are not good enough. Remember inactivity is not an excuse get a sitter, get new cos on accounts. Which we did in times of inactivity (Many accounts). Came from an underdog tribe to the tribe leading the assault against you. So get done with your excuses and war us.

No tribe in the history of my tribal wars career has cried that they have been hit when they were inactive. Now the ironical word "new" used in your post.
So called Old School tribe. Doing everything the oldschool way, now wants to see things done in a "new" way.
What new thing has regime done? Trying to go oldschool all the way, they became so old that theyre completely crippled.
This my friend is known as tact. Diplomatic and political skill. An analyst would definitely not condemn what we did. Only you would get emotional about it an try to put us in a bad picture. If regime, "The Old School" tribe indeed was as good as the reputation and praise it has maintained on the externals throughout, they would have proven it in the war where you met someone your own size. You guys did do ops, dont deny. In which 300+ nobles were sent on a player , sorry but the op was a massive failure(which ofc none but a fool would deny).
Now the real scenario:
Person X: You have shown muscle, power, practice, skill. So you are cheap. You are unfair, you hit us when you know we are not as good as you.
We: Darling, lifes not fair.
89828c02ddd102a24933f04d41795256.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

• so that you and your not so good tribe can display a comeback?
  • You all certainly are not good enough.
  • So get done with your excuses and war us.
  • What new thing has regime done? Trying to go oldschool all the way, they became so old that theyre completely crippled.
  • If regime, "The Old School" tribe indeed was as good as the reputation
  • where you met someone your own size.

I can't believe I said SUvAlmighty was the classy one on the Aldegrion account. This garbage on Christmas Eve?

DeletedUser117865

It really sounds like you're trying to find excuses for your sub par performance so far in the war. If trying to stop a shit throwing contest on our war thread by pointing out stats and facts is arrogant, then I guess I am arrogant.

Whether you like it or not, you are losing. Say what you want to try and justify it, or make us look like bad people, you are still losing...

Definitely on point, I don't think attacking us on externals will yield the same results as attacking us in game once able...

Its a fact we are ahead in the war whether you like it or not...

[spoil]
Do you think we have all the time in the world, so that you and your not so good tribe can display a comeback?
We struck the iron while it was hot. What did you expect. You had a 6 day grace. Now if your tribe is inefficient and inactive dont call the other side which is crushing you "cheap". It is cheap on your part to get smashed and make excuses.Show us some war stats. They will speak about what is cheap and what is not.

Somedays back your tribe got all offended when someone on externals said regime has not been tested enough to be called the best. Now we see, the way y'all have performed. You all certainly are not good enough. Remember inactivity is not an excuse get a sitter, get new cos on accounts. Which we did in times of inactivity (Many accounts). Came from an underdog tribe to the tribe leading the assault against you. So get done with your excuses and war us.

No tribe in the history of my tribal wars career has cried that they have been hit when they were inactive. Now the ironical word "new" used in your post.
So called Old School tribe. Doing everything the oldschool way, now wants to see things done in a "new" way.
What new thing has regime done? Trying to go oldschool all the way, they became so old that theyre completely crippled.
This my friend is known as tact. Diplomatic and political skill. An analyst would definitely not condemn what we did. Only you would get emotional about it an try to put us in a bad picture. If regime, "The Old School" tribe indeed was as good as the reputation and praise it has maintained on the externals throughout, they would have proven it in the war where you met someone your own size. You guys did do ops, dont deny. In which 300+ nobles were sent on a player , sorry but the op was a massive failure(which ofc none but a fool would deny).
Now the real scenario:
Person X: You have shown muscle, power, practice, skill. So you are cheap. You are unfair, you hit us when you know we are not as good as you.
We: Darling, lifes not fair.
89828c02ddd102a24933f04d41795256.jpg
[/spoil]

I do think Regime attempted to build an unbreakable reputation and after testing this name and tribe, it seems to be going downhill. They have no reason in this war to claim to be a good tribe as of right now. Things can change. Hopefully they do, cause Regime needs a big comeback before they are too behind.

I wish I could know more about the leadership lull, considering Regime had quite respected leaders and a consistent leadership base for quite some time.

And considering the war is on the shoulders of 1 of the leaders for getting Regime into this mess

:X

DeletedUser

I wish I could know more about the leadership lull, considering Regime had quite respected leaders and a consistent leadership base for quite some time.

The strategy: time war with lull in Regime leadership, take advantage of known inactivity. This worked well but it's not a strategy I personally would deploy because it's a bit cheap for my taste.

It's a busy time of year, that's all I meant, timing a war right before the holidays/exams etc. was by design and executed well.

DeletedUser117865

Weather is great Suv <3

and the war did start quite a while ago, + 6 days of grace, + we are busy people too.

idk, I appreciate and respect you replying, but no need to come at us as smelling of arrogance or cheap, when we are pointing at stats and explaining the obvious state of the war you know? I'm sorry your Leadership Lulled as the war started, it was not planned that way. And sorry that so many are inactive, again I reiterate that we are busy people too during the holiday season. So also not planned that way.

I do not believe Regime's recent falls/failures should fall on Dest being "cheap" in planning

I also do not agree Bashers are a bad thing, as many have graduated to join Dest,
I did not realize internalling was bad, I believe the most recent culprit is none other than Regime on that aspect? (Stgyro rest in pieces)
no merges..

:)

DeletedUser

Weather is great Suv <3

and the war did start quite a while ago, + 6 days of grace, + we are busy people too.

Defending requires a lot more activity then attacking, Destiny declared and has had the luxury of attacking first, whereas Regime has had Sin also declare in the meantime.

idk, I appreciate and respect you replying, but no need to come at us as smelling of arrogance or cheap, when we are pointing at stats and explaining the obvious state of the war you know?

It's how those facts are presented, while others left out, which make you smell ;)

i also do not agree Bashers are a bad thing, as many have graduated to join Dest,
I did not realize internalling was bad, I believe the most recent culprit is none other than Regime on that aspect? (Stgyro rest in pieces)
no merges..

:)

And many bashers have quit and become internals, I get it, I don't respect the strategy is all. I think it's bad for the game, cheap, and manipulative. I believe Regime has done it out of necessity whereas Destiny is looking for every opportunity to internal.

DeletedUser117865

But we defended a full blown 300+ noble op... And aren't complaining...

We didn't even declare with a massive op or launch a massive op in the same fashion, the war stats graph shows it was a slow start to the war.

And facts were presented in an unbiased way, all the info from our side, if a regime member would like to post more info from their end showing their sides positives I would love to see it

:) (reeks not wreaks I think)

and sounds like a biased view, I don't think you know all the Bashers that have graduated here, and I'm not sure if the internalling is from old old beginning of world DVBBS or what, cause we haven't internalled much as of late.. A consistent member base. Also, we haven't internalled at all during the war.

whose to say our internalling and basher recruitment wasn't out of necessity anyways? If it's ok for Regime to do it for necessity :)

(by the way I truly thank you for your replies and banter!!)

DeletedUser79609

It's how those facts are presented, while others left out, which make you smell ;)

Feel free to post your own stats and show us where we are going wrong. I don't see how you can complain about my post at all. If you have a problem with it, why don't you make your own stat post instead of repeatedly spewing the same nonsense, we are not arrogant, we are winning. If Regime were winning, i'm sure your players would be all over the externals posting stats.

Please do continue, you're really making some great points which have nothing to do with the war :)

DeletedUser

But we defended a full blown 300+ noble op... And aren't complaining...

We didn't even declare with a massive op or launch a massive op in the same fashion, the war stats graph shows it was a slow start to the war.

And facts were presented in an unbiased way, all the info from our side, if a regime member would like to post more info from their end showing their sides positives I would love to see it

You keep saying that, it's just not true, they're presented as if it's Regime v. Destiny, which is misleading and biased. Act like you're not working with Sin, please, do it!

[SPOIL]
Personally i have only got to tap toes with Zordos the past few days and he has fought back and defended and has earned my respect as a player so job well done to him as well for not making it very easy :) (was helping to sit DVBBS) I hope more of Regime still have some fight left in them !

Merry Christmas Have a good time and be Safe !

-Amanda <3
[/SPOIL]

^member of Sin...

:) (reeks not wreaks I think)

Awks. I'm just going to call you smelly moving forward :icon_wink:

and sounds like a biased view, I don't think you know all the Bashers that have graduated here, and I'm not sure if the internalling is from old old beginning of world DVBBS or what, cause we haven't internalled much as of late.. A consistent member base. Also, we haven't internalled at all during the war.

whose to say our internalling and basher recruitment wasn't out of necessity anyways? If it's ok for Regime to do it for necessity :)

Walks like a family tribe, talks like a family tribe...

xoxo
-Danger

DeletedUser79609

You keep saying that, it's just not true, they're presented as if it's Regime v. Destiny, which is misleading and biased. Act like you're not working with Sin, please, do it!

^member of Sin...

Awks. I'm just going to call you smelly moving forward :icon_wink:

Walks like a family tribe, talks like a family tribe...

xoxo
-Danger

I clearly stated that as this is the Dest. vs Regime thread, I would be leaving SIN out of the stats. I also said they're having an impact on both sides.

I'm also not quite sure you know what a family tribe is?

DeletedUser117865

Yah I'm pretty sure it was stated Sin was having an impact but it'd be kept to Dest and Regime stance as the thread is Regime v Dest... So irrelevant point as a Dest member already addressed it in the first post that ignited some banter

Smelly I guess works lol

yeah I don't think there's any family tribe or whatever happening anywhere in W80, I do think it is to deflect how Regime is doing by trying to discredit us, which won't work and hasn't worked...

DeletedUser

I clearly stated that as this is the Dest. vs Regime thread, I would be leaving SIN out of the stats. I also said they're having an impact on both sides.

It's not a Regime vs Dest. war, any stats trying to depict such are biased and misleading.

I'm also not quite sure you know what a family tribe is?

C'mon... Bashers "graduating" into Dest... Bashers = A smaller tribe, protected (mothered/fathered) by larger tribe, works with them, etc. Shall I go on?

yeah I don't think there's any family tribe or whatever happening anywhere in W80, I do think it is to deflect how Regime is doing by trying to discredit us, which won't work and hasn't worked...

Go look in the mirror, you'll find the duke of one ;)