Honorable to Intolerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date

DeletedUser117865

I'm pretty sure Regime was at the same activity level pre and post SIN joining.

But war stat wise we showed what Dest has capped of Regime and how Regime is actually - in growth...

And lol, some Bashers weren't in a tribe, and our tribe protects no other tribe right now?

If a player has Bashers, it doesn't effect Dests diplomacy with them, and if the players prove their worth, we would recruit them sure, as a player.

But a larger tribe is not protecting or mothering/fathering a smaller tribe, so it's not a family tribe as you describe etc... So by your own definition calling us a Family Tribe is false :X

(And you're still losing the war btw, making Dest into something it's not or something you believe it is in your opinion doesn't change how bad it's going)

Shall I go on?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
I'm pretty sure Regime was at the same activity level pre and post SIN joining.

But war stat wise we showed what Dest has capped of Regime and how Regime is actually - in growth...

And lol, some Bashers weren't in a tribe, and our tribe protects no other tribe right now?

If a player has Bashers, it doesn't effect Dests diplomacy with them, and if the players prove their worth, we would recruit them sure, as a player.

But a larger tribe is not protecting or mothering/fathering a smaller tribe, so it's not a family tribe as you describe etc... So by your own definition calling us a Family Tribe is false :X

(And you're still losing the war btw, making Dest into something it's not or something you believe it is in your opinion doesn't change how bad it's going)

Shall I go on?
[/SPOIL]

I don't agree with the use of bashers. I don't think you can present the stats and facts as unbiased and just say "Sin has had an impact" when you are clearly working together.

For the record, I have much respect for Dest. and Sin even though I may not agree the strategy and some tactics, they are both skilled tribes and have put in a lot of work to get to where they are at today. Good job :)

xoxo
-Danger

[SPOIL]
the-nightmare-before-christmas-o.gif
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser117865

On Bashers, cheap strategies, "Dest family tribe", and etc I could agree with you but there's no point in both of us being wrong

And unfortunately the leadership that seems to have left, left Regime in a spot where Dest and Sin are friendly,

And thank you, for expressing yourself and not hiding away, I appreciate it and at the end of the day I still respect Regime as an opponent and urge them to give us their best! Still plenty of war to be had, the top 3 tribes aren't here for any reason other than resiliency and skill.

lets hope it stays that way for a bit so we can all have some fun

:)

DeletedUser58259

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Wolves In Sheeps Clothes (tribe changes)

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
red.png
TheArtfulDodgerLeft03rd November 2015 - 23:061,129,631
red.png
MellowMarvLeft03rd November 2015 - 22:05512,042
red.png
changosLeft03rd November 2015 - 20:06920,048
red.png
nhubsterLeft03rd November 2015 - 20:061,049,369
red.png
THE AVENGER OF DAWNLeft21st October 2015 - 16:050
red.png
ZripLeft05th October 2015 - 19:040
red.png
ravi the greatLeft01st October 2015 - 10:050
red.png
IndianWarrior999Left19th September 2015 - 07:04333
red.png
OrpheusLeft11th August 2015 - 01:0890,949
red.png
sasdelLeft31st July 2015 - 05:06114,854
red.png
RubeuSLeft23rd July 2015 - 18:06138,885
green.png
RubeuSJoined23rd July 2015 - 07:06137,685
green.png
sasdelJoined21st July 2015 - 01:0780,725
red.png
SnorlaxLeft20th July 2015 - 16:064,034
green.png
ZripJoined18th July 2015 - 17:067,973
red.png
JigglypuffLeft16th July 2015 - 16:060
red.png
grprettoLeft14th July 2015 - 21:0633,496
green.png
MellowMarvJoined14th July 2015 - 20:0629,494
green.png
IndianWarrior999Joined14th July 2015 - 19:072,121
green.png
OrpheusJoined14th July 2015 - 02:0615,441
green.png
grprettoJoined08th July 2015 - 18:0623,929
red.png
JOSEPHINE42Left26th June 2015 - 05:040
green.png
changosJoined22nd June 2015 - 11:055,037
green.png
TheArtfulDodgerJoined21st June 2015 - 19:053,873
green.png
SnorlaxJoined18th June 2015 - 17:04990
green.png
JigglypuffJoined18th June 2015 - 17:041,744
red.png
changosLeft18th June 2015 - 02:064,549
green.png
JOSEPHINE42Joined16th June 2015 - 14:53526
green.png
changosJoined16th June 2015 - 14:534,150
red.png
TheArtfulDodgerLeft16th June 2015 - 14:531,896
red.png
changosLeft14th June 2015 - 01:063,084
green.png
TheArtfulDodgerJoined13th June 2015 - 18:061,269
green.png
THE AVENGER OF DAWNJoined13th June 2015 - 18:063,329
green.png
changosJoined13th June 2015 - 18:063,052
green.png
ravi the greatJoined13th June 2015 - 18:061,094
green.png
nhubsterJoined13th June 2015 - 18:061,733

Tribal Wars Stats: World 80: Player

Tribalwars Player Profile: Orpheus (tribe changes)

Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePoints
None*ANC*19th June 2015 - 10:05:09253
*ANC*WISC14th July 2015 - 02:06:1315,441
WISCRegime11th August 2015 - 01:08:3490,949

Tribal Wars Stats: World 80: Player

Tribalwars Player Profile: nhubster (tribe changes)

Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePoints
Nonenone31st May 2015 - 23:05:02109
noneWISC13th June 2015 - 18:06:101,733
WISCRegime03rd November 2015 - 20:06:261,049,369

So if this wasn't a basher tribe for Regime, was it an Academy? Is that the difference here? Cause we're talking players left WISC and joined Regime, over multiple dates of an extended period of time. This wasn't a merge though, no. Four players leaving one tribe and joining another on the same date, rarely, is ever a merge.

Not bashers, not an academy, not a merge. Sticks head back in sand.

6a00d8341c59be53ef013488b614d8970c-800wi

DeletedUser

So if this wasn't a basher tribe for Regime, was it an Academy? Is that the difference here? Cause we're talking players left WISC and joined Regime, over multiple dates of an extended period of time. This wasn't a merge though, no. Four players leaving one tribe and joining another on the same date, rarely, is ever a merge.

Not bashers, not an academy, not a merge. Sticks head back in ass.

Well Ben, I'm glad you asked. WISC was started on June 13th 2015, by nhubster and myself. He approached me looking for people to join/start a small aggressive tribe. Since I knew exactly how to do that and he was anxious to learn, we set up WISC and nhubster and I were Duke.

[SPOIL]
2b64e197116735460d4e98f965c3bfce.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Regarding Orpheus, he was duke of a small tribe to our north in K42, I was attacking one of his members. Like any half decent duke, he was attacking me trying to protect his member... Long story short, I recruited Orpheus into WISC and at the time Regime was barely on our radar, still K's away.

[SPOIL]
64f680cf454c8715d7e841de688061ef.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Orpheus had played with Foc and Hybrid on previous worlds and didn't realize they were on this world, wanted to play with his friends, I had no problem with that. Especially since Orpheus was our only member in K42, this is when I started talking with Regime leadership and established a boarder agreement.

WISC was run separate and each member applied to join Regime. We had locked down our K, we had never had more then 10 members, and were down to just 4-5, so it made sense to apply.

This is what a basher tribe looks like:

[SPOIL]
d7558237ddfc91b7ed1483318ac0d8eb.jpg
[/SPOIL]

And Coco, darling, it's impossible to take you seriously. Totes adorbs :icon_wink:

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser118627

Imo, Basher tribes are good for the tw community, it allows newer players to learn from better players. Too many new players are quickly nobled and won't return to the game, but as a basher they can learn how to become a better player.

DeletedUser118587

I define a basher and my account relation to be mutually beneficial hence its there.
I only think it is foolish not to take the advantage.
I am a realistic man, and dont mind me but i am not "COOL". I do things my way, and they work.
If you have a sword and me a gun, i wont drop it so we can both use swords. This is not a movie. I would shoot you. The End
RIP

And Oso :D i completely agree. My basher has learnt many of the nuances of the game, and i brag the fact he even additional snipes for us.

DeletedUser99565

Well. one could make an argument that the mentoring system for new members is a better approach than bashering.

DeletedUser118416

People who have the same account or a long time can mentor but are still awful players whom would not want to learn from the mentor system. I'd personally if I was a new player rather approach a player near me who can help nurture me into a better player and learn from and work closely with but that's just my opinion.

Any Regime members posting on the externals. I'd highly suggest you stop trying to defend your egos and reputation on the externals but how about actually put the time and effort you spend on here to defending these 'inactive' accounts Ingame?

EDIT: Just looked at the members leaving WISC on 0 points. The Silhouette stop talking about internals. The hypocrisy wreaks from you.

DeletedUser118587

Btw TheArtfulDodger AKA silhouette your growth rate is just amazing!
How do you manage to grow so quick?

DeletedUser

Imo, Basher tribes are good for the tw community, it allows newer players to learn from better players. Too many new players are quickly nobled and won't return to the game, but as a basher they can learn how to become a better player.

I've never used bashers, so maybe I'm confused...
I've always been under the impression a basher was someone who cleared low point players for a larger account? And was allowed to grow/ remain within larger accounts "territory" etc and would be protected as long as they cleared for the larger account? Did this change?

You described a good rim tribe, I accomplished exactly that with WISC.

In my opinion, bashers and people who manipulate them are bad for the TW community because they don't necessarily teach them to be better players, they pass on slimy tactics and strategies.

[SPOIL]
I define a basher and my account relation to be mutually beneficial hence its there.
I only think it is foolish not to take the advantage.
I am a realistic man, and dont mind me but i am not "COOL". I do things my way, and they work.
If you have a sword and me a gun, i wont drop it so we can both use swords. This is not a movie. I would shoot you. The End
RIP

And Oso :D i completely agree. My basher has learnt many of the nuances of the game, and i brag the fact he even additional snipes for us.
[/SPOIL]

You're not a realistic man, you're an opportunistic man. It's great you've taught your basher to snipe, or whatever, but the lesson being learned is; if you don't help the bigger player, you will get rimmed. What you're too dense to realize, the message lost on most players like you, it's not about YOUR ACCOUNTS GROWTH. This is the message that should be spread, if you don't help your tribe, you will get rimmed. Let that sink in, remember, you're not important.

I'd personally if I was a new player rather approach a player near me who can help nurture me into a better player and learn from and work closely with but that's just my opinion.

I agree, this is exactly how nhubster and I met.

EDIT: Just looked at the members leaving WISC on 0 points. The Silhouette stop talking about internals. The hypocrisy wreaks from you.

I think we decided... it's "reeks" :icon_wink:

We had to internal some accounts, people quit, etc and those were split up evenly between remaining members. There's a difference between internalling out of necessity and actively looking for accounts to merge/internal/gift.
We can assume all your internals (Dest, I'm not targeting anyone specific) were out of necessity, since I don't have proof they weren't and move on.

Btw TheArtfulDodger AKA silhouette your growth rate is just amazing!
How do you manage to grow so quick?

Puberty. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser118587

I am disappointed at how shallow your interpretation can be.
For you i even need to define things, maybe the ones from google will be the simplest for you to understand and also will be accepted as standard.
Opportunistic- exploiting immediate opportunities, especially regardless of planning or principle. I think your definition of opportunistic does not encompass the last part.

Realistic- having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.
More like it. Most practical. If i have a gun i wont drop it to fight another guy who has a sword with a sword. My ideology is clear. If i have an advantage i wont be foolish enough to let it go. Its like you knowing how to snipe but not sniping cause your enemy cant. I call that plain stupid. I am realistic. You are someone filled with hypocrisy and audacity.

1.I clearly stated my principle, the way i work, and well if you can get till here without any planning then you have to give that person a Nobel prize.
2. My previous post was in utter sarcasm. "Puberty :icon_cool:" Never happened to you.

You say we internal. Then you justify your internaling. Such a hypocrite. Internals are pretty obvious- 1. Inactive needs to be dealt with(which regime cant) 2.Player gone rogue like Jovis Reinhart. 3. Merge. Just pointing out the reasons.
Then again the audacity to say people's internals were out of neccesity, what neccesity? We are eating regime like food. Internals are not a necessity for us, we grow with whatever we find, internal or not. If it is the best for the tribe it is done. Then one of your member(or was it you) justifies barbling (calls it spiderman defense lol).For who is it a necessity now? Irony..

DeletedUser118587

I've always been under the impression a basher was someone who cleared low point players for a larger account? And was allowed to grow/ remain within larger accounts "territory" etc and would be protected as long as they cleared for the larger account? Did this change?

In my opinion, bashers and people who manipulate them are bad for the TW community because they don't necessarily teach them to be better players, they pass on slimy tactics and strategies.

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

You're not a realistic man, you're an opportunistic man. It's great you've taught your basher to snipe, or whatever, but the lesson being learned is; if you don't help the bigger player, you will get rimmed. What you're too dense to realize, the message lost on most players like you, it's not about YOUR ACCOUNTS GROWTH. This is the message that should be spread, if you don't help your tribe, you will get rimmed. Let that sink in, remember, you're not important.

Assumption 1: if you dont help the bigger player you get rimmed. Never had a basher and interpreted this much? my my
The advantage of the smaller player is lot higher than that of the bigger player.
Assumption 2:The part highlighted in bold.
This guy goes on to say that its not about my Account Growth, but about helping the tribe etc etc.
You know what dont assume cause my account excels in both fields, growing quickly and helping the tribe. So thats utter nonsense. Its not always this or that, time to broaden horizons.

DeletedUser118627

What other tactics do you find "slimy?"

Highlighting the other former WISC members, you do have control of k52, but what have you done recently? nhubster is the only one that has tried to contest ETN, What were you doing when nhubster was taking the 9k barbs after constantine barbed in k62? You were nobling 3k barbs for some reason, don't you think it would have been better to grab some of those so nhubster wouldn't have been spread so thin?

nhubster is the only one from WISC bunch, that has slightly impressed me, at least he is trying to keep etn from taking total control of the k62/k52 border. If he would've had help controlling all those 9k barbs in k62 he may not have got kicked out so hard.

DeletedUser

[/B]
This guy goes on to say that its not about my Account Growth, but about helping the tribe etc etc.
You know what dont assume cause my account excels in both fields, growing quickly and helping the tribe. So thats utter nonsense. Its not always this or that, time to broaden horizons.

so
you fancy yourself a well rounded player who excels at all facets of the game? Why not broaden your horizons then, until they reach that elusive (for Destiny) facet that includes tiny little things like having class, maturity, and tact... at LEAST enough not to do little 12 year old things like mimick Regime forum signatures? methinks you might have an identity crisis w respect to your TW image. just sayin'

tumblr_m3irixdSJ41r9x06po1_500.gif

DeletedUser115610

00:00 Break time end and regime will lost more villas :p

We are helping destiny in this war, we collaborate closely to win this world with my tribemate. I am thankful to be one of them because I can say that this tribe is very united and leaders do a great job

Regarding the basher. yes, we have a basher that helps us a lot but we also Independently we are doing our job.

When I joined this tribe. I was isolated by destiny and not have asked for help to our basher and meanwhile we took more than 150 villages to bugz, fbi, logboss and other players.

We do not need to explain to you whether we help or do not help, or if we are helped by our basher. The statistics tell for us how the war points

sorry for my bad english :)

Franc

DVBBS

all i have to say is:
All is fair in love and war.

Bashers know what they are signing up for. They are given safety in return for service as long as they are needed. But just like players you get good bashers and bad ones. The good ones you reward with invites, mentoring and protection, the bad you noble. YES having bashers is about PERSONAL GROWTH but to say that they either help or get rimmed is just not a fair argument. if a tribe member doesn't participate they should be kicked as well no? So why is it worse when it comes to bashers?

As for participation Stats:

Aldegrion war stats:
98d99cce60dcb97fcdc4f121163c40b6.png

TheArtfulDodger war stats:

f11f9929b089aacd3fad67106e7f5615.png

DVBBS Devils war stats vs. Regime:
Side 1: Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DD~

Timeframe: 05/12/2015 18:00:00 to 26/12/2015 18:40:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

This doesn't include the millions of ODA and DVs provided

My Bashers are clearly helping the tribe^ so why would we get rid of them?

so instead of whining about the "cheap tactics" destiny is using why don't you come show us a better tactic?

As the great Emperor Caesar once Said: If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
all i have to say is:
All is fair in love and war.

Bashers know what they are signing up for. They are given safety in return for service as long as they are needed. But just like players you get good bashers and bad ones. The good ones you reward with invites, mentoring and protection, the bad you noble. YES having bashers is about PERSONAL GROWTH but to say that they either help or get rimmed is just not a fair argument. if a tribe member doesn't participate they should be kicked as well no? So why is it worse when it comes to bashers?

As for participation Stats:

Aldegrion war stats:
98d99cce60dcb97fcdc4f121163c40b6.png

TheArtfulDodger war stats:

f11f9929b089aacd3fad67106e7f5615.png

DVBBS Devils war stats vs. Regime:
Side 1: Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: ~DD~

Timeframe: 05/12/2015 18:00:00 to 26/12/2015 18:40:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

This doesn't include the millions of ODA and DVs provided

My Bashers are clearly helping the tribe^ so why would we get rid of them?

so instead of whining about the "cheap tactics" destiny is using why don't you come show us a better tactic?

As the great Emperor Caesar once Said: If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.

For me if they are helping in Nuking and Nobling then they must be not be bashers but an allied tribe against regime.

Bashers( single players not in a group, dunno if my description is correct???) survive under the threat of being nobled out, in your case you consolidated all those bashers in one tribe and coordinated them which makes them more than bashers but brothers in arms..

I think your moves are correct on this matter while having more bodies, players thrown against Regime( Against Zordos) you'll have a pretty good advantage..

Regime my tribe is now facing odds that are really hard to beat, but we are in this position cause we created it, our tribe will still keep on grinding it, and with the help of friends will win it.

Regime vs The NUMBER 1 TRIBE DESTINY( Plus reinforcement DD tribe) + no. 2 Tribe Sin. + DD tribe Rank. 6 in the world.

If we lose the battle we deserve it and i'll be walking my head up high cause we fought a good battle and Ive done my best to fight and not surrender.

Last edited: