NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that goes along with what everyone else has said Rainbow? No mention of us "Vulturing" or taking credit of the great job ANY did.

Nope.

:)

But it's not like Golden just sat and waited, although we were at war with RG, we sent support and nukes for ANY as well, not nobleing the vills we nuked doesn't mean we did nothing and used ANY I wouldn't say.

- We had some small amount of support to one ANY2 member from Golden but only at NAM/Khan border not to Sass as we had not real threat from them.

- As I know nobody from Golden or from any other tribe ever nuked targets for ANY/ANY2 members, nether we did so for other tribes.

@Dallow, your trashtalk is just pure salt though "m8"

DeletedUser

Yeh that was a win for you to show you cant read? he literally said we supported and said as he knows (hes not sure) about the nukes sent? which was explained about border agreement issues earlier on in the thread (slow clap for rainbow)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let's give him points for trying. He has no ground to stand on yet he still tries, now that's either foolish or brave. Some would say foolish, in fact most would but Mr Rainbow seems to be a bit of a sophist. No need for actual truth when you can make up your own.

DeletedUser

Yeh that was a win for you to show you cant read? he literally said we supported and said as he knows (hes not sure) about the nukes sent? which was explained about border agreement issues earlier on in the thread (slow clap for rainbow)

He said at NAM border not Sass border, thats the point im making. As the duke of the tribes i reckon he'd have some knowledge of who is nuking who for his members.

So please Dallow and the other two who just posted, please read proper next time :) ta.

Brick Tamland

Urm i said we as in me and my co's. We sent what we could to nuke sass (not a lot of offence to spare because of our wars), and this wasnt a tribe wide op that you have made your assumption off. I knew ANY were hitting so I sent nukes towards the core of Sass hitting farms to help out somewhat, and aim to keep those walls low.

When i do things i dont announce it to everyone to get praise or appreciation :)

Edit: When i said nuked for ANY this wasn't in a plan with them, i just sent some to give a helping hand. I would occasionally message a player in ANY i knew but not often

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He said at NAM border not Sass border, thats the point im making. As the duke of the tribes i reckon he'd have some knowledge of who is nuking who for his members.

So please Dallow and the other two who just posted, please read proper next time :) ta.

So when did any of us say they stacked the sass front, as the duke of ANY said they didnt need stacks on the sass front because THEY WERENT A THREAT. so we stacked somewhere that could have been a threat

As you just said, he would have some knowledge!!!! some some some some some some some some some some some

Please read properly next time (resumes slow clap)

DeletedUser

So when did any of us say they stacked the sass front, as the duke of ANY said they didnt need stacks on the sass front because THEY WERENT A THREAT. so we stacked somewhere that could have been a threat

As you just said, he would have some knowledge!!!! some some some some some some some some some some some

Please read properly next time (resumes slow clap)

:)

But it's not like Golden just sat and waited, although we were at war with RG, we sent support and nukes for ANY as well, not nobleing the vills we nuked doesn't mean we did nothing and used ANY I wouldn't say.

Asks Dallow to read proper again.

Brick Tamland

That doesnt say sass border, or stacks? Did you want to correct yourself?

Brick Tamland

"we sent support and nukes for ANY"

So you made an assumption? This doesn't help you out a lot Rainbow ;) It literally says we sent support to ANY, no word of Sass NAM etc You shouldn't act like you know what happened :D

Michael Corleone.

Can you all shut the hell up and post stats relevant to this war and thread? Go make a golden/nam flame thread instead of making every thread nam/golden when it doesn't have to be.

Good lord

DeletedUser

"we sent support and nukes for ANY"

So you made an assumption? This doesn't help you out a lot Rainbow ;) It literally says we sent support to ANY, no word of Sass NAM etc You shouldn't act like you know what happened :D

Then why even say that comment? The topic was about vulturing Sass when you wrote that and that was your reply for "how you guys didnt" so if the nukes and support you say werent to help against Sass then i guess your admitting you did vulture :)

Brick Tamland

Urm i said we as in me and my co's. We sent what we could to nuke sass (not a lot of offence to spare because of our wars), and this wasnt a tribe wide op that you have made your assumption off. I knew ANY were hitting so I sent nukes towards the core of Sass hitting farms to help out somewhat, and aim to keep those walls low.

When i do things i dont announce it to everyone to get praise or appreciation :)

Edit: When i said nuked for ANY this wasn't in a plan with them, i just sent some to give a helping hand. I would occasionally message a player in ANY i knew but not often

Read this :)

And if you're talking about topic, i mentioned a couple days ago that i dont get why this has been brought up once again.

sooo... INT seem to be going down quickly .... oO

(swiftly moving the subject on to something that hasn't been debated 937248972 times already):|

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Then why even say that comment? The topic was about vulturing Sass when you wrote that and that was your reply for "how you guys didnt" so if the nukes and support you say werent to help against Sass then i guess your admitting you did vulture :)

I realise sending support to allies instead of sending nukes at them is a foreign concept to nam but i believe his comment was directed towards the fact of helping any during the time they were hitting sass. (sending defensive troops to stack villages next to nam and khan front did help any take sass vils quicker as more mobile def, more villages are protected, less chance of recap, further advancements could be made)

I also realise you are trying to get golden members to admit to 'vulturing' off of Any so you can continue to kiss up to them as mentioned above, however you dont understand that it wont work because it is only you that actually still cares about sass. Now go noble something sweetheart (kiss)

DeletedUser

I win.

@Dallow, kissing ass really? I couldnt give a crap about ANY or what they do :) Goes for every tribe, im here for fun not to think that doing any good on this game will help irl :D

DeletedUser

I win.

@Dallow, kissing ass really? I couldnt give a crap about ANY or what they do :) Goes for every tribe, im here for fun not to think that doing any good on this game will help irl :D

You dont win, you wrong!
Wait it doesnt help irl? oh princess, i was wrong you are adorable.

Im not here for fun, im here for my lavvy (nod)

DeletedUser118752

Just to highlight some facts here

- Initial OP on Sass was planned to be joined OP from three tribes, but it happened that ANY was left to attack them alone. NBD and Golden for some reasons delayed their OPs and attacked them some time after ANY (week or so after). It for sure delayed Sass destruction and gave Sass member more chance and more time to actually organize some kind of resistance or to find sitters that are willing to defend/internal them.

- We had some small amount of support to one ANY2 member from Golden but only at NAM/Khan border not to Sass as we had not real threat from them.

- As I know nobody from Golden or from any other tribe ever nuked targets for ANY/ANY2 members, nether we did so for other tribes.

Actually, as golden's resident sitter during that time period, I had three exceptionally sized sits that I was constantly catting Sass' western border with for about a two week period while we handled RG in our backline.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93681

Can you all shut the hell up and post stats relevant to this war and thread? Go make a golden/nam flame thread instead of making every thread nam/golden when it doesn't have to be.

Good lord

In case you all missed this lol