Top 10: Tribes (Analysis & Prophesy)

DeletedUser119720

Hell, I'll even die to save the members of warpig tribe if that's what it takes to kill every last snake of wipe tribe.

DeletedUser115558

vincent12144 Sep 04, 14:33
I'm gonna make this short and sweet, I have no desire to continue this fight, you guys were our allies and our friends, and I wanted to find a peaceful solution to all of this. Because of that I was so excited to here one of my council mates say he was in contact with Bert ([player]FbtheC[/player]) and that he wanted to talk about peace options.

Overjoyed I immediately sent my terms of peace to him.

[9/3/2016 12:40:11 PM] Vincent Gorgone: So to summarize Wipe terms for this to cease
[9/3/2016 12:41:32 PM] Vincent Gorgone: 1. Recreate tribe without the problem causers (we know who they are) (For the sake of the circular I will outline who they are, Kirk Hall, Evil Omen, and Barb Nation).

2. The recreated tribe joins the Wipe family, as Bucket or some other family related tag

I had also said that Becky and Bert would be on the Wipe family council, because we in Wipe know that they are trustworthy and honorable players within your tribe.

Sadly, my offer was denied. And not even to my face, but through a council member.

"well...I have just chatted to Bert...and what you guys suggest is ridiculous
you expect us to become a puppet tribe and give up warpig name???
are you guys mental
by cutting out kirk/EO/BN accounts...no one will follow you...and if we fight...both tribes fail mate
if we did as you asked...you would internal us in a month...I'm not stupid"
-StrawberryBecky aka [player]StrawberryQueen[/player]
-(This was copy and pasted to me by Himan so I don't have a time stamp for it, my apologizes)

I then tried once more to convince your leaders of my sincerity.

[9/3/2016 2:33:16 PM] Vincent Gorgone: You have my word that we will not be internaling you guys, you have my word that you and Becky would be on council, you have my word that we are not tying to just make you guys our subject. When wipe family started this world, we originated with Wipe as main and Bleach as acad. but Bleach grew well on what was then the rim, and we became a family tribe. Mop is also apart of us, we have leadership there, we have friends there, and we work together there. What we want is not to bend you to our will by making you family. What we want is to bring us closer together, to write the wrongs that Kirk and others created, and become the family tribe we always wanted to be
[9/3/2016 2:33:35 PM] Vincent Gorgone: Think about it, 4 strong core tribes, all in the top 20
[9/3/2016 2:33:52 PM] Vincent Gorgone: We have Bucket and Wipe defend the north
[9/3/2016 2:34:08 PM] Vincent Gorgone: We have Bleach and Mop defend the South and East
[9/3/2016 2:34:11 PM] Vincent Gorgone: No tribe could stop us

Once again I was denied, but this time at least in person.

[9/3/2016 2:40:49 PM] Fast Bert: but my impression, rightly or wrongly but based on your stated terms, is that you want to achieve that by absorbing warpig and subordinating warpig to wipe family
[9/3/2016 2:41:03 PM] Fast Bert: I maintain that no tribe could accept that

This is not a circ for me to rail against your leaders, cuz I'll be honest I like them a lot. But we can not consider peace while Kirk, Omen, and Barb still live.

And Peace will not be considered after those three are nobled out. Therefore this a mail to the people of Warpig, who have long been left in the dark by their leadership. I offered all of you a fair way out, and I was rejected. So what I am asking you now is to lay down your arms, and join us peacefully. All we want is to move past this, but as long as you are harboring and working with Kirk, Barb, and Evil Omen, we can not move forward. So again I implore you guys, either convince Becky and Bert to accept my terms, or join us out of your own free will, because I don't want to see more wasted defense, more wasted nukes and nobles on old friends, while enemies from outside K's prim their axes and ready their trains.

This is how we all survive ladies and gentleman

In solidarity

Vincent12144- Co-Duke of the Wipe Family Tribes

Raavna Sep 04, 14:40
Lol, no one accept you peace terms

and Please stop sending Circ here and fight and finish what you guys started.

vincent12144 Sep 04, 14:41
You'd be surprised who has already mailed me back wanting to join mate =)

Love you Cutie

Raavna Sep 04, 14:43
Take them who wants to join :)

some are contacting 404 for joining too keep them tight.

vincent12144 Sep 04, 14:44
Thats fine, I love 404, they are my favorite people =)

Raavna Sep 04, 14:45
That I already know.

vincent12144 Sep 04, 14:46
Awesome, well anyways I have to go sacrifice my villages to the almighty 404 gods, bye kiddo.

Raavna Sep 04, 14:48
Big mouth lmao

We received this Peace offer from co-duke of Wipe , idk if Wipe council or Wipe Duke is aware of this mail or not,

now they taking the responsibility to save players in core from other tribes who themselves were not abled to save his own members when 404 attacked them, its Warpigs who saved villas, its Warpigs Troops which died, its we who sniped trains.

Now they taking the responsibility to hold this core, which is destroying and its started by WIPE but promise you it is finished by us :)

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Simply Wipe is being run by a faction.. they will discount themselves from council etc but we all know..
it must be the worst mistake ever to declare in the core when entwined with a ally that has done nothing but support and fight on allys side. and im sure 404 etc could post here to back that up. we fought a war with wet also yet all was still honourable.
wipe new faction are there to scheme and plan for their own expansion. ONLY they have not considered that they have 3 FULL tribes of wich 70% dont agree with them and their decision.. we also have many that will not fight their mates of 90 days ..
so now the dirty undermining mails come.. the circs that try to justify their attacks.. well ill say this .. warpig will fight to the last.. if anyone is foolish to listen then shame on them. we tried to talk, negotiate all to no avail.. simply thet must be working for another tribe because its soooo stupid and even viwrathe gave me his word they would never attack warpig!! oops how long after was it.. i took his word and held any retaliation back for hours to get it confirmed. and by jove it certainly was.. could that have been a sort of get you back policy from when i had you in bugz w80??

please you lot dont ever discredit warpig when all you have done is spout bullshit upon bullshit with your haughty loolololol attitude..

i assure you warpig does not have your future interests at heart and your alliance with UV aint gonna save you either..
fancy trying to kill your own security.. maybe you sit at home and leave the doors open when u go to bed..

and MC and cornish yr welcome to continue yr character assasination.. but look to yr own house in priority first eh/?

kirk

DeletedUser

What a joke.

Omen. Care to share what you did?

How about Barbarossa?

Keep talking about your imaginary faction to the end, Kirk.

Die lying. Its all you have.

DeletedUser119720

https://gyazo.com/b1cc5e6f90d15ea25ac6a07cc8067563

https://gyazo.com/ca5faa9a90600b1daa78e3a41bdf1bd5

here's what i've done 1 day, what about yourself?

may i add that I was ganged while asleep. Not to mention I've supported seby with 2 D villages to help your tribe out against 404 when it was his time in need.

next day get turned on.

I like how i also gave up multiple villages because god/wipe council got butthurt that i nobled within their "Cluster" when there is no cluster in core.

Been playing by myself over past 3 days cause my co's are either sick or on vacation. Try sleeping 6 hours and having to play 72 hours. Fending off 9 players against my self only.

Need I say more? Or are you going to continue to let me take your nukes while this "Faction" leaves to join UV when they reealize how much sh-t they've gotten themselves in.

yeah you may be winning right now but that's only because we were caught off guard. Lets wait 7 days and see where you are then.

Last edited:

Ignoramus of the Law

yeah you may be winning right now but that's only because we were caught off guard. Lets wait 7 days and see where you are then.

I wouldn't wait for 7 days, you won't be around anymore.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wipe, Bleach, Mop
Side 2:
Tribes: Warpig, Warp1g

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 22
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 521,093
Side 2: 128,783
Difference: 392,310

chart

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Barbarossa nation admits faking a mail to cause war.

Evil Omen admits actively working to break up Wipe/Warpig and get Wipe smashed by 404.

Both members still in Warpig and not removed.

Kirk you were given a time frame to deal with this, you did not now you lay in the grave you dug, the only snake is you and everyone knows this.

You still ignore the blatant admittance of 2 of yours council. And says our imaginary "faction" is the problem... Still... At this point.

Yet you still have the nerve to say "so now the dirty undermining mails come.. the circs that try to justify their attacks"

DeletedUser

ganged while asleep.
Don't you have 2 coplayers, who are supposed to be serious about TW? o_Oo_Oo_O Sick, on vacay, or indifferent, let's not forget DK took time off his own week or so long vacation with his lady friend to defend himself over a lie Warpig council propagated because they wanted him kicked and internalled, and even as that was proven false, they continued to stall and try to use it as grounds to get free food off of Wipe and demand people dismissed.

In fact, they're still mad because said free food was completely taken off the table when their "evidence" DK was plotting against Warpig turned out to be proof Kirk and Barbarossa Nation were the ones plotting! :rolleyes:

Warpig claim all of this started with @Dwarven King and @Varika when, rather than taking their respective issues to the rightful channels to resolve, i.e. @Viwrathe, they decided it was a bright idea to forge an export and screenshot to make it look like DK was declaring war on them, which they used in an attempt to deconstruct our tribe structure and subsequently force demands upon us. That's the shortest, sweetest way of putting it. There's about ten other levels of bs and dirty laundry that I don't even begin to feel like typing besides. I'm sure most of it has circulated around by now anyway.

The plot to implicate DK nearly worked, but fast forward a week later and we have our war. It's just a shame that we all used to be good friends yet now are enemies, and Warpig has the gall to pretend to be the good guys in a conflict put on the table by their own backhanded play -- the moral of the story being, two wrongs don't make a right.

None of the individual members asked for this conflict. They're innocent, but the untoward actions of Warpig leadership are inexcusable.

Sidenote, @Raavna, you're throwing salt over the wrong shoulder. It's not our fault Kirk ordered support to be pulled to himself and Barbarossa while you and other Warpigs got slammed. You knew you were on the wrong side of the fence and you made your bed without any regard to the actual facts of the matter. I don't think you have a right to complain or call Wipe snakey when you refuse to sniff out the dog doo on your own lawn.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sidenote, @Raavna, you're throwing salt over the wrong shoulder. It's not our fault Kirk ordered support to be pulled to himself and Barbarossa while you and other Warpigs got slammed. You knew you were on the wrong side of the fence and you made your bed without any regard to the actual facts of the matter. I don't think you have a right to complain or call Wipe snakey when you refuse to sniff out the dog doo on your own lawn.

Was highly amusing to find 7 paladins in Kirk's villages alone just that we knew about or seen while Raavna was getting nobeled *giggle*

pogo777

I'll die with Kirk any day. I chose this because he plays the game with honesty. Not none of this snake and backstabbing that wipe have done. They knew they couldn't beat us with a fair fight so they chose to back stab and get the early hit while we were ready to assist wipe with a war so we supported them frontline. Very dirty.

Do you not realize this is a war game and not a "make love not war" game? Of course you have to play dirty to get ahead in the world, even it does mean betraying a few friends after some time.

[QUOTE="I'd love to hear an outsiders opinion on this matter.."[/QUOTE]

What specifically would you like to hear? Ask me questions and i can honestly answer them.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you not realize this is a war game and not a "make love not war" game? Of course you have to play dirty to get ahead in the world, even it does mean betraying a few friends after some time.

Actually to get ahead in the world you build a better team and just out play people. Playing dirty just leads tribes to run into the ground as it suggests they don't trust their players to win in an honest war