Top 10: Tribes (Analysis & Prophesy)

Age of Ultron

You dont like us :( And here i was thinking we were good friends :D If you would have asked Loves duke Isucknewton, you would know that we openly told them we were leaving :D The lack of research shows bitterness and not "adding information" ok sweety :D

Bitter about, i dont actually know you just seem obsessed with what we do, maybe you should concentrate your efforts elsewhere or make us our own thread. We dont like to derail other threads.
Congrats, you were open about sticking a knife in your tribes back when they were at their lowest.

Obviously you're such a skilled player, climbing to the top on two worlds now and both off ex tribemates!
that is what u can Call "how to Dallow" u basicly play dirty to get bigger in this world, backstab a m8 or two doesnt matter if u take a Dallow. as long as u get Ahead. a shame really ;) But i Guess u couldnt expect more from such a bad team player.
Pretty much what sinful and nebula said , and its nice to hear the same from them considering they're your ex tribemates from w83 .. And i dont know what you're on about , this is a top 10 tribe thread , both LOVE and NUTZ are/were top 10 so not derailing any threads here . And doesnt really makes sense to dedicate/make an entire thread to/about a backstabber.

P.S you need to check out the definition of obsession before you tell me that i'm obsessed with what you do.

Last edited:

Ignoramus of the Law

"almost" the entire Top#20 has a sister or baby tribe next to the mother tribe.. is it me or is that just wrong ?

Generally, I would agree with you but this is a 25 members per tribe world so I guess it is acceptable. As long as it doesn't become the norm on future worlds.

DeletedUser

Pretty much what sinful and nebula said , and its nice to hear the same from them considering they're your ex tribemates from w83 .. And i dont know what you're on about , this is a top 10 tribe thread , both LOVE and NUTZ are/were top 10 so not derailing any threads here . And doesnt really makes sense to dedicate/make an entire thread to/about a backstabber.

P.S you need to check out the definition of obsession before you tell me that i'm obsessed with what you do.

lyjzk.jpg

You take the words of those two sweetness, they will steer you in the right direction :D

DeletedUser

lyjzk.jpg

You take the words of those two sweetness, they will steer you in the right direction :D

Congrats, you were open about sticking a knife in your tribes back when they were at their lowest.

Obviously you're such a skilled player, climbing to the top on two worlds now and both off ex tribemates!

Says the guy that grows off of internalling his tribe
[spoil]
0ff4975b97b0b597739d6a10562a0024.png
[/spoil]

16 already? really yeh you are really skilled james, what was i thinking.

that is what u can Call "how to Dallow" u basicly play dirty to get bigger in this world, backstab a m8 or two doesnt matter if u take a Dallow. as long as u get Ahead. a shame really ;) But i Guess u couldnt expect more from such a bad team player.

Oh look who it is. "how to Stian". Claim to be the best and will never get overtaken. Get overtaken easily, get opped and dump sit because you are "too busy". come back once op is finished and claim you defended. Rinse and repeat until you quit in a huff because someone calls you out.

Listen ajay, you may not like us but listening to these people will just make you look silly like they do

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes it's called a merge Dallow.

I freely admit that I'm internalling like hell but this isn't about me and it isn't about skill.

It's about how terrible of a team player you are and how you betray your tribe on every world. I've never claimed to be better at the game that's never been the concern so don't try and twist this. It's been atrocious watching you this world because the moment fellas looked weak I knew you were preparing to leave. Maybe you tried to stick it out a bit but eventually you cut and run leaving 18 or 19 people dead in the water and then to add insult to injury you start nobling your ex tribemates.

Call me old fashioned but nobling ex tribemates who you just betrayed is the worst thing that a person can do in this game

DeletedUser

Haha when fellas looked weak we tried to rebuild it when it was left without a duke. I know im a terrible leader but we were the only ones that tried and were thrown shit at by those "innocent" ex tribemates we nobled. Damn right im nobling them, there would be more nobled if they hadnt joined other tribes ive been told not to trust.

We arent terrible team players, you should know. On 83 you benefited multiple times from it, plus i didnt pick the team we were in on 83, lavim asked me to join the account and i did. Bill was an old friend and i had no friends in whatever they were called. Why shouldnt i be allowed to join my friends, it is a game after all :D. I freely admit if you message the lavim account that we should burn in hell i promise i will do whatever is in my power to rim you, that is why they are being attacked. That and our new leaders told us to clean up :X

Its nowhere near the worst thing that you can do in this game, that comes later :D #LigerAlliancePhase2

Yes it's called a merge Dallow.

I freely admit that I'm internalling like hell but this isn't about me and it isn't about skill.

Bolded the two important bits for you sweety. When did we say we were skilled because if we didnt then you brought up the skill bit

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
God you really don't want to actually defend your actions and so you start flinging crap at everyone else. Try sticking to a topic instead of talking about anything but your betrayal for two seconds.

Couldn't give less of a crap about your two later points so I will talk about your first
Haha when fellas looked weak we tried to rebuild it when it was left without a duke. I know im a terrible leader but we were the only ones that tried and were thrown shit at by those "innocent" ex tribemates we nobled. Damn right im nobling them, there would be more nobled if they hadnt joined other tribes ive been told not to trust.

Ok so basically you feel justified in nobling your ex tribemates because they were hard to lead when the tribe was struggling. Of course it's justified when dealing with a hard tribe to step down (though I know you were forcefully stepped aside because you were inept) but betraying your tribe is never justified. Even if it means getting rimmed you stick it out and Dallow on here and w83 you have betrayed your tribe. This isn't about w83 but your past history is relevant as you seem to have a tendency of betraying tribes.

I know you'll come up with a way to twist this, you seem unwilling to face the facts of how much of an ass you've been this world so go ahead do what you do best. Twist the argument you have which has no actual merit and try discredit us with personal attacks. When it comes to the facts of the matter you betrayed your tribe, you nobled your tribe and now you talk this crap as if betraying them was justified.

DeletedUser118725

Hey, take it easy. You told us that you were leaving. You never told us that you were joining NUTZ. About the part of innocent ex tribemates, I still haven't attacked anyone even though I was thrown more shit than you were thrown. So yeah, basically, it's not about what you're doing. It's about the principle. I guess I never saw Ryan throwing shit at you or your account.. :O

DeletedUser

Principle of what, we received disgusting messages and attacks from people, we noble those people. whatever tribe they are in, attack us and insult us and you get attacked back

DeletedUser

Principle of what, we received disgusting messages and attacks from people, we noble those people. whatever tribe they are in, attack us and insult us and you get attacked back

Also, it is a fact that you would have been rimmed without all our support and snipes and Bill doing the work each time you were opped James. Say what you like here but nothing changes that fact :)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also, it is a fact that you would have been rimmed without all our support and snipes and Bill doing the work each time you were opped James. Say what you like here but nothing changes that fact :)
Oh no how dare I be doing my last year of school and have to not play tribal wars while I study!

Ok jokes aside, stop skirting around the statements. God this is entertaining every time you have an argument you twist it and go for personal attacks to try divert the argument. Now I'm not saying it's a bad technique but you're quite clearly doing it to avoid discussing what we actually are interested in.

Now this part is just an aside from what we are saying.

Every duke has trouble members they have to deal with. Those players may attack the duke, tribemates or just generally be a trash talker. You don't just cut and run and hit your tribe due to the actions of a few players that you obviously weren't able to control. You weren't duke when you left, there was clearly someone putting in the effort to turn things around but you decided to give him the finger and run off to an enemy mid war leading to the destruction of your tribe and your former tribe mates. This is not an acceptable way to play, no one can ever support this style of play and yet you continue to advocate it and implement it in your worlds. It is just disgusting you would disrespect your tribe members like that. You can't do anything to change it now but you need to stop pulling this crap to your tribe. When NUTS goes to fight will you move after 2 weeks of hard fighting and go to the dominant size? I hope not but I think you will.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, you talk about us not being a team player but when i give us examples of you having first hand experience of us being team players you ignore it and divert.
You bring up past worlds but refuse to accept the facts from those worlds, only that 3 players that did nothing for Golden had a problem with one that did.

I dont need to justify my actions to you :D I gave the reasons we decided to move tribes and attack ex tribemates, if you dont accept them that is your problem.
When we and the duke knew that several other members were leaving, as well as the duke himself saying he was going to jump ship (i can get the skype messages but its late) so did we really give him the middle finger? or is jamesy just talking about things he knows nothing about?

School will pick up again for you soon james, im sure so ill let you talk to yourself until you disappear again. You dont have Bill to do all the work for you this time though :(

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well your duke has come on the forums clearly saying he didn't support any of your actions or that you left to NUTZ. You had 19 members in Love, at least half of those players were completely loyal so you as duke had the ability to turn things around and help them. You failed that, things got worse and then you jumped ship clearly exacerbating the already sure situation. You don't need to justify to me but for the players you screwed over you should definitely apologise publicly. You've played dirty and likely ruined this world and even this game for some of the players involved in Love.

DeletedUser

Hmm... This seems to be getting sort of personal from my point of view... But if I were to chime in...

Dallow; you're making yourself out to be the biggest ass that I've ever seen based on the fact that you're ferociously trying and failing to defend yourself on your "backstab" of your tribe mates... Call it what it is... If it's a pile of shit in a bag, don't try to put a pretty bow on it, and call it a muffin. Look we understand times were hard, we understand that you saw no way out, and that you valued yourself well over the other tribe mates... So be it, but don't be a jerk, and focus on someones "skill" or the fact that they dumped an account during an op in times past to try to get the attention off yourself.

You said so yourself, you are an incapable leader... Admit your half fault and move on, stop the pointless bickering, you two are acting like a married couple... (Below)
I know im a terrible leader but we were the only ones that tried and were thrown shit at by those "innocent" ex tribemates we nobled. Damn right im nobling them, there would be more nobled if they hadnt joined other tribes ive been told not to trust.

Now in my opinion, and what I have seen in times past... Almost every single duke I have ran across has done more things over the course of time for their own personal interest than for their tribes... We already made the point that Dallow is an incapable leader, and wouldn't stick it out with his failing tribemates... But who out of all of you would really stick around in a ship if it was sinking? To the point of your own demise? Because no matter how sad it is, those tactics ^^ -- Are used all too often by dukes, and leaders all across tribal wars...

arabela

Dallow, shall i mention here u betrayed my trust, too? After being friends for so long before w83?