Tribal Tribune XXXVI

OTDDeathAwaits

Hahaha you's are pathetic I don't know where your even getting this 3rd tribe from, we'll see what happens avatar
He doesn't even know what he says...
tumblr_inline_oi4n1kCvLM1thzhnp_500.gif

DeletedUser119636

Lets stop bullying NOOB... :oops: They got enough going on as is! Let them mass recruit and lose to Avatar in peace.

DeletedUser

Lets stop bullying NOOB... :oops: They got enough going on as is! Let them mass recruit and lose to Avatar in peace.

Side 1:
Tribes: NOOBS
Side 2:
Tribes: Avatar

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 9
Difference: 6

chart

I'd wait until you start winning before you throw shade.

DeletedUser120425

Side 1:
Tribes: Avatar
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, ???, Arch
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 200
Difference: 94
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 18
Difference: 5
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 826,680
Difference: 424,804
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 102,889
Difference: 37,537
chart

Not bad as we have 3 members in there cluster, who should of been dealt with from Day 1.

DeletedUser

Wut are these tribes? Their academies are even shitter than I thought looking into them on TWstats.

Still rather disappointing I think. Regardless, I look forward to Avatar backing up their talk ingame.

DeletedUser119636

Wut are these tribes? Their academies are even shitter than I thought looking into them on TWstats.

Still rather disappointing I think. Regardless, I look forward to Avatar backing up their talk ingame.

We had a recap war going on for awhile, but they're failing horribly on their ops against our actual frontline. Lol

DeletedUser

We had a recap war going on for awhile, but they're failing horribly on their ops against our actual frontline. Lol

So? Aren't you still losing?

So all this nattering so far is not backed up in-game. I mean it's rather amusing to talk about how shit Noobs are, that they have three family tribes and all that jazz. I agree, they are garbage. If Avatar currently are losing to Noobs or going even depending on how you spin it in the stats, what does that make you?

DeletedUser

Come back when you have some results. I look forward to seeing them.

DeletedUser120589

3 of the Avatar villages where a part of the southern cluster. They where the more isolated ones. Voodoo. lost his isolated one in south k55. Between me, Mayhem III and tide we have recapped 7 villages. MLP Blue has recapped 2 villages and lost two also. So out of the 15 villages they have taken 5 where pretty much lost causes. Not to mention their number should be about 15 villages higher in count because the southern cluster was not prepared for war when it was declared not to mention prepared for the mass recruiting that left us drowning in a sea of red.

Hopefully we will be able to bring back some good number while we puff our chest out on the externals. Its to bad they are not really a opponent worth puffing out chests for =(

DeletedUser76354

Lets not forget you kicked two players 10 minutes before their ops landed to save stats. Nice.

Where has everyone got tw academy tribes from? It's just Noobs and ???