Club House.

DeletedUser27158

Miss the worlds that used pp for prem and LA only. Now all these medals and items and levels. I came back to a whole different game. Thought it was TW 1.5

I felt the same. I started in W2 and only played start up for s few world's after that. When I came back they had all these flags, farm assistant, account manager and premium exchange. I know innogames has to make money, but TW before pay to win > pay for resources.

kekua

I felt the same. I started in W2 and only played start up for s few world's after that. When I came back they had all these flags, farm assistant, account manager and premium exchange. I know innogames has to make money, but TW before pay to win > pay for resources.

In general I think Innogames has to change concept, for example play no team game - 1v1, or something like that, just to make things more interesting. :)

DeletedUser27158

In general I think Innogames has to change concept, for example play no team game - 1v1, or something like that, just to make things more interesting. :)
With the announcement of the Classic world I'm interested to see how things turn out. Maybe it will turn out to be more popular than the Paladin and Archer world's? Just please god don't show me a church.

DeletedUser109515

With the announcement of the Classic world I'm interested to see how things turn out. Maybe it will turn out to be more popular than the Paladin and Archer world's? Just please god don't show me a church.
any idea what settings it will have? Like how classic are we talking

DeletedUser109515

yea it will. 6 game speed oh my. i've forgotten what it means to have the millisecond inactive.

Deleted User - 4669627

Well I do look on this a bit differently, call me wrong, but I think recruitment is part of this game, a major part. I do agree recruit to win is wrong, how ever tactical recruitments as spoils of war are acceptable and if you don't take in best of what your enemy had, then with that war you gained nothing, the rest of world will just pass over you and eat you up.

On W87 I was general of enemy tribe, trusted right hand of duke, how ever duke left, tribe split and at that situation I had to find right place for my men, to get them to safety and to get them to world end (where most of them did get as winers). We joined our enemy, tribe that took us in with me as front-liner took out 2 more K's and worlds core, thus ensuring victory - I don't consider our recruitment as recruit to win, it was tactical move to gain control and players that can bring tribe to the end, loyal, skilled and active players.

So if you can get world end contender players, that are loyal, skilled and active, letting them pass is not honor or some other high ground, but pure tactical mistake in my book (If STD had to fight my crew on w87, world could have ended differently).
I said I had a 2nd reply to this

chances are that no tribe existing atm will win w94 :(
chances are as mid game shifts into end game a new tribe will emerge

I was discussing this with jt of axe the other day
if any originally existing tribe had the chance to win, I would most likely not interfere

if it was clearly going to be a newly formed tribe, I might offer to establish that tribe, bringing together the w94 players who deserved the win

if the winning tribe is an original tribe, perhaps even then only half deserve the win, the other half did nothing but ride coattails
whereas a new tribe would allow a total of 40 players who deserved to win to do so, regardless of former tribal association

kekua

Anyone want to give short summery on what went down with -NO-, have been focusing on different things?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Martin didn't like the new leadership on -NO- that the tribe had voted in. Neither did Jobless (They were the other two candidates for duke). So Jobless made a new tribe and they all joined it giving Jobless duke by default.

Lord BillyNoMates

Martin didn't like the new leadership on -NO- that the tribe had voted in. Neither did Jobless (They were the other two candidates for duke). So Jobless made a new tribe and they all joined it giving Jobless duke by default.
please dont give false information

i never once asked to be duke nor did i run for it

DeletedUser

hahaah this has to be the in the rumour has it threat.
I found i realy childish you are so low to use lies against martin and our new tribe. (one of the reasons i rejected an invite from pnut)

The Four Llamas

Lets get things clear. Martin is the real Duke in that tribe. Jobless just got the privs for show. The new leader wasnt even given 3 days to do what he was elected for but saltiness was in the air and Martin had to have what he wanted so he whispered in your ear. You rejected an invite from them now but you were asking if you could join Pnut lol and btw iam really hurt i wasnt invited, Llamas got a sensitive nature :(

DeletedUser

Lets get things clear. Martin is the real Duke in that tribe. Jobless just got the privs for show. The new leader wasnt even given 3 days to do what he was elected for but saltiness was in the air and Martin had to have what he wanted so he whispered in your ear. You rejected an invite from them now but you were asking if you could join Pnut lol and btw iam really hurt i wasnt invited, Llamas got a sensitive nature :(

Was waiting for this response thanks Cemo.

And btw i would be carefull with any more lies. I have been kind to you so far but if you realy wan't to i can get the print screens with all the nasty things you have said on skype. I don't wanna go down this road and i don't think you wan't to do so either.

The Four Llamas

Sorry to keep you waiting, Jer.

You can post those things I have said on Skype. Never have I said I regret saying it. This Llama knows how to print screen too. It was banter in my eyes, it was taken seriously by your side because it hit too close to home.

kekua

50969191.jpg

I want more, tell us more, all the dirty stuff out... Who was left behind, as it seams most of old team joined back together.

DeletedUser

Alright go ahead. I have always stayed calm and feel save to say i have not trown real live insults around.
To everyone else i'm sorry this is needed and mods i know this should not be on a game's forum but i feel like i have no other choice now.
3664fe4473.png

51f8355e1f.png

8e512c6a6f.png

8c8379e88c.png

614ce76532.png

d100fcfafe.png

07e64d3a3c.png

07e64d3a3c.png

And in case you wonder what my part in the chat was. (I didn’t say that much but here are the most important ones) Cemo If you disagree with this feel free to go and screenshot anything from the chat yourself.

33f576844a.png

597fcbafde.png

597fcbafde.png
(as a response on why lee became duke in the first place)

3a01ac92e4.jpg
(when the insults where flying around some lullaby’s may have lead to a more civil conversation)

a12031391d.png
(here things became so extreme I started wondering if it was real at all)

d356778b6a.png
(emma (emzz000) who was another person who stayed calm and I can agree with anything she has said that night)

3dfe7a3009.png
(Cemo calling me power hungry idk where that comes from but this shows I’m not I believe) Furheremore, this was the point I decided to stop respond at all since it was just way out of bounds and no sence was left in the chat.

4458a8b35b.png
(I kept reading however and have to give Cemo credits on this one :D)

Again sorry that this is needed but i hope this clearifies things.
Cemo saying he does not regret any of this confirms my thoughts. I'm happy i did not invite him into our new tribe.

Regarding pnut i don't blame them they did take him in. Since they did not know what Cemo said exactly. Reece did know he had insulted real live matters but he had no knowledge to what extend since i wanted to keep this in house. The reason for this was the severity of the insults.

Here you can see what Reece knew

c6194ff234.png

aa1eaa526f.png

So again i can't blame Reece for any of this since he just didn't knew the severity of the insults.

The Four Llamas

00055kxb.gif
Getting kinda emotional reading through it, was really fun :(