Fresh declares war on Pnut

• Thread starter DeletedUser120943
  • Start date

DeletedUser115004

When you go to PNP thread and see no dank gifs...

giphy.gif

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be honest i'd run too, but only because I have hayfever and I hate pollen :( Death by Pollen sounds mean.

Jobless

Pnuts, apparently you pissed of a tribe called "dwarfs". They were litterally asking be able to join the war against you :D

Jobless

I personally kicked horsemen and another guy because we couldn't be sure if they were spying or not. Mezonis I am not sure, but I am pretty sure jeroen kicked a few players yesterday too.

- Tagless

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I personally kicked horsemen and another guy because we couldn't be sure if they were spying or not. Mezonis I am not sure, but I am pretty sure jeroen kicked a few players yesterday too.

- Tagless

Four Horsemen was leadership in NO when you guys all left for the new tribe in your power grab. Sounds more like you're just removing anyone who disagrees with you within the tribe.

Jobless

Four Horsemen was leadership in NO when you guys all left for the new tribe in your power grab. Sounds more like you're just removing anyone who disagrees with you within the tribe.
We took control and I own that. I don't hide the fact. The fact is that four horsemen stopped playing this world last week after a disagreement with another non council tribe member and was to be nobled by one of us. I kicked him to make sure he wasn't spying.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fresh have had their ally Dwarf enter the war. Thus far Dwarf are the only ones to have had a train land.

8d5ea42629e27e2f6035d4f4882d2a7d.png

I've sat two of our accounts under fire and ensured that no trains will be getting through on them. Reports to come once they all land ;)

Jobless

Fresh have had their ally Dwarf enter the war. Thus far Dwarf are the only ones to have had a train land.

8d5ea42629e27e2f6035d4f4882d2a7d.png

I've sat two of our accounts under fire and ensured that no trains will be getting through on them. Reports to come once they all land ;)
Dwarf is a random tribe who asked us to join the war against you. I agreed as I see no downside to it from our perspective. They are no ally of fresh.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
430a15230741db2eea26b52435c1e390.png

On your side it should list Dwarfs under the "ally" section. You're working together as allies in a war there was no reason to deny that as that is literally what you are doing.

Jobless

If you want to go full literal then sure. Who am I to deny others the right to eat pnuts?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This op was very underwhelming. Props to aguiargon for putting in the most effort by sending nobles from two villages timed to the same second. There was also one other player who actually put a prenuke within a minute of the train (literally only one). This op has been very depressing to defend simply because it was bad.

Jobless

This op was very underwhelming. Props to aguiargon for putting in the most effort by sending nobles from two villages timed to the same second. There was also one other player who actually put a prenuke within a minute of the train (literally only one). This op has been very depressing to defend simply because it was bad.
I'm sorry it didn't live up to your standards. How about you get your shit together and show us how an op is done?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry it didn't live up to your standards. How about you get your shit together and show us how an op is done?

You declared on us one day ago. Even your op that you sent before you declared on us hasn't landed. You can't really expect us to instantly return fire. Besides I'm still trying to decide if it's worth returning fire, we can pretty easily sit back and take this. Just kill off your nukes on our defense while we noble easy villages perhaps.

Jobless

You declared on us one day ago. Even your op that you sent before you declared on us hasn't landed. You can't really expect us to instantly return fire. Besides I'm still trying to decide if it's worth returning fire, we can pretty easily sit back and take this. Just kill off your nukes on our defense while we noble easy villages perhaps.
Sounds like a plan!