Fresh declares war on Pnut

• Thread starter DeletedUser120943
  • Start date

kekua

Sorry my friends and lovers, but I can't tell who is the bigger loser in this scenario, like for reals what is this - crap half nukes and lost nukes?

P.S. I know pongdang should be good but never really was, at least I know he is Japanese and likes to cheat a little, or am I wrong in this one (no fact checking, just going by memory)?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
9d764211819f36e4b09bdaf5f7c9ed90.png
4fbe2b47844f56b25cfb6971b4ea6e2c.png
75ee840089f8aeb6ae195090704fbbc9.png
38b54ce6c34ce9b4e7f4af3ec20f3e3e.png
d5a2cabc11952100f802016cdbf8649f.png
a415fec36aa3f8a150c0291c465cd529.png
8a655eda61384c2e0980af91ef6b994f.png

I'd comment on what they're doing wrong but why give the enemy tips?

Those who wanted reports, there you go.

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1f2b7b202fa13fc0f1390beb2a90b116.png

Tribal Lucanis taking the big losses for the team. 4 nukes and 2 trains dead from him alone.

Deleted User - 4669627

Sorry my friends and lovers, but I can't tell who is the bigger loser in this scenario, like for reals what is this - crap half nukes and lost nukes?

P.S. I know pongdang should be good but never really was, at least I know he is Japanese and likes to cheat a little, or am I wrong in this one (no fact checking, just going by memory)?
Lucanis kept some lc home to continue farming, smart move

Jobless

Sigh... do your research before you mock people please. You're just embarrassing us all.
ab068764f099742eaa8af617ddca8725.png
Sigh.. I said he looked rimmed - not that he was. I wont go all passive aggressive on you though, I understand you are going through stressful times and I forgive you. :)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Breaking news! I had a chat with one of NN's leaders about Fresh. Interesting thoughts I think we can all agree.

[5:27:11 PM] James: Kekua what are your thoughts on Fresh?
[5:40:10 PM] Kriitinjs(Kekua): Well, it seams like they knowingly are making evil player team, like all the scum and dirty players are there. The funny thing is evil at this scenario don’t even mean that they are good, just that there methods are questionable and that they don’t care if they look like fools or if there methods will be seen as respectable.

I do believe some good and moral players are there, but I don’t think that they are there because they want to, but rather have no other option, at some point Fresh will go down (again) and a new decent tribe will form, maybe even end game contester if they manage to clean there house of thees “evil” players.

Why do you ask? :)
[5:44:37 PM] James: Well given the war we're fighting with them I wanted to know what people who know what they're talking about think of them. I've seen the same thing as you, it looks like they're a group of individual players out for themselves that are only in a tribe together for the moment because the greediest players managed to make power and therefore are content with the tribe.

Probably once things look bad we'll get the rest of them looking to run somewhere else.
[5:47:51 PM] Kriitinjs(Kekua): Yes, I agree on that, at least it seam so, maybe they are all fluffy and cute inside, like Twodeadly, we all know how down to earth and modest he is :D

kekua

Breaking news! I had a chat with one of NN's leaders about Fresh. Interesting thoughts I think we can all agree.

[5:27:11 PM] James: Kekua what are your thoughts on Fresh?
[5:40:10 PM] Kriitinjs(Kekua): Well, it seams like they knowingly are making evil player team, like all the scum and dirty players are there. The funny thing is evil at this scenario don’t even mean that they are good, just that there methods are questionable and that they don’t care if they look like fools or if there methods will be seen as respectable.

I do believe some good and moral players are there, but I don’t think that they are there because they want to, but rather have no other option, at some point Fresh will go down (again) and a new decent tribe will form, maybe even end game contester if they manage to clean there house of thees “evil” players.

Why do you ask? :)
[5:44:37 PM] James: Well given the war we're fighting with them I wanted to know what people who know what they're talking about think of them. I've seen the same thing as you, it looks like they're a group of individual players out for themselves that are only in a tribe together for the moment because the greediest players managed to make power and therefore are content with the tribe.

Probably once things look bad we'll get the rest of them looking to run somewhere else.
[5:47:51 PM] Kriitinjs(Kekua): Yes, I agree on that, at least it seam so, maybe they are all fluffy and cute inside, like Twodeadly, we all know how down to earth and modest he is :D

Didn't want to go on externals with this, would have been more cryptic if I knew. But I can't say that it is not true though, Fresh is playing like team evil, at least it seams so from, well, everything. :)

Lucanis kept some lc home to continue farming, smart move

Ow and leaving your LC home when you go noble enemy, is not smart, not one bit, and rapports show that! One more thing - No MA, my DF would completely destroy thees nukes, thees nukes are beginner hour, so tactically wrong I start to question my own thoughts on thees players.

Jobless

Didn't want to go on externals with this, would have been more cryptic if I knew. But I can't say that it is not true though, Fresh is playing like team evil, at least it seams so from, well, everything. :)

Ow and leaving your LC home when you go noble enemy, is not smart, not one bit, and rapports show that! One more thing - No MA, my DF would completely destroy thees nukes, thees nukes are beginner hour, so tactically wrong I start to question my own thoughts on thees players.
Some of us might talk shit on the externals, but that doesn't mean we are an "evil tribe", that is just ridiculous. We haven't poached any players or broken any naps, nor expanded aggresively into other tribes' territories, which all are reasons for our war with pnut.