The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Ghostoxa

So basically you made up a theory, came to the externals, post it as a fact, using your circumstantial evidence as a proof, and think you are right?

Mate, you are the one trying to prove something, we don't need to explain anything, and if you want explanation, approach via in game mail to the Albanian account for answers, then return here and post your conclusions.

mattcurr

So basically you made up a theory, came to the externals, post it as a fact, using your circumstantial evidence as a proof, and think you are right?
You realize that circumstantial evidence is the basis of proof in many feilds. It's the basis of the law system, archeology, biology, physics. I'm getting tired of listing things, you don't need direct evidence to prove something. Also I asserted circumstantial evidence to corroborate a hypothesis, that's the terms you're looking for.

What other logical explanation do you have to explain it?

DeletedUser120160

Whilst I like some of the guys in PI I must admit there was definitely a bit of it going on early on, at least with the second village that would then go on to Co the account.

With that said I suppose it's not much different to merging later down the line.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110779

d67804eefa05c15d7a50403e4c4d0634.png

https://gyazo.com/d67804eefa05c15d7a50403e4c4d0634 p2w ;)

DeletedUser18879

Time to fall behind, I guess. I'm not going to buy that ****.

mattcurr

Whilst I like some of the guys in PI I must admit there was definitely a bit of it going on early on, at least with the second village that would then go on to Co the account.

With that said I suppose it's not much different to merging later down the line.
I think there is a fundamental difference in the ethics of it. Also a mistake when nobling your first village is the easiest way to get rimmed, this removes that and that's the major difference.

This thread has nothing to do with broken p2w features random person. I think you're in the wrong thread

DeletedUser121044

Just like in Tribal Wars I will easily out maneuver you in League of Legends with my higher skill cap and better understanding of champion mechanics.

DeletedUser110779

Just like in Tribal Wars I will easily out maneuver you in League of Legends with my higher skill cap and better understanding of champion mechanics.
Yes you are the most skilled player in all of tribalwars & league of legend you sir are a god and im honored to be in your presence. :rolleyes:

mattcurr

Yes you are the most skilled player in all of tribalwars & league of legend you sir are a god and im honored to be in your presence. :rolleyes:
Yeah he seems pretty good play him, personally I don't play lol. Overwatch if you want!

Deleted User - 4669627

You sir will be the first person in the game of Matt judges you! I do a proper work up after work, but ugh you hit top 20 while at 3000 ODA with 5 villages. That's only impressive in how pathetic it is.

In my view I don't care if PI wins the world everything they do is because they basically cheated. Anything from that point forward is soiled
how much pp do you get for a winning a world? 500?
how much do you spend to win a world? at least thousands?
nobody tries to win for the pp, so why?
respect

yet all wins are not equal?
pita in w59, THERE was a WIN!
axte in w51, there was a "win."
the uglier a tribe plays, the less respectable their win

respect is sort of like a commodity, it can basically be bought & sold
you purchase it by doing things like limiting yourselves to 22 accounts in a world where max is 40, or by not having diplomacy, honoring your agreements, etc.
you sell it by cheating, hugging, mass recruiting, not honoring your agreements, or this bs Pi is pulling

Xltd1caLRtyXmSl27BwlCA.png

GHFzZ-jGQv21tbe9CM49kw.png
i joined forifex as least active co as they were coming off bp, though i quickly became the most active co as everybody in the east knows, though recently we have managed to even things out
point being i am aware of every attack we have sent, how we got to where we are, which is not even top 100 ftr, nor do i necessarily claim we should be tbh
we certainly should NOT be even in the top 20, let alone #1
yet WE warrant it MORE than albanian lol, i'll prove it...

2017-08-23 Forifex Jäger 87. +17,753 =5 +48,910 +39,404 =2,401

our caps did not have good troops...

green.png
K45:005:The Savanah! (590|465) K45 4,424 tmanto [DIGG] Forifex [Jäger] 2017-08-21 17:26:05
green.png
K45:004:HI-Behind You! (578|493) K45 3,820 bull9635970 [=WaR=] Forifex [DIGG] 2017-08-19 14:42:59
green.png
K45:003:H I S O K A (583|490) K45 1,662 cho1640 [VIKING] Forifex [DIGG] 2017-08-15 06:46:39
green.png
K45:002: S I N (578|495) K45 1,728 rookiexboy [HIPPO] Forifex [GoaT] 2017-08-11 12:44:37

the biggest 1 was even gifted, so how is it possible that 48k od translates into 14 caps?
~75% were gifted.
but how did you even get the nobles for them?

21 Forifex Jäger 832.115 yesterday (resources looted in a day)
385 ALBANIAN1235 PI 137.084 07.08.2017

we have 4 nobles to spare 2 days after the 23rd

moral of the story?

sure, you're rank 1 bro! but you are 1 freaking UGLY rank 1!
we do NOT deserve that spot, nor are we screwing the person who does, but you are
you do NOT deserve that spot, you are screwing the person who does
that ain't cool bro, so UNcool

DeletedUser18879

@shahyd but you can make most of the PP that you invested in the world back in the long run and use on the future world, no? I don't know anything about p2w worlds but I got such impression.

Deleted User - 4669627

@LTCL i'm learning myself, but get the same impression, point being winning is not about the pp

@Koumadokits its all about respect, its just a lot of folks don't get it

mattcurr

Originally I had planned to post spy information today however a former member of PI who I didn't know came in and confirmed that it was the modus operandi of the tribe so I no longer need to risk my spy. I did this because I wanted to see the character of PI.

I think if you looked at the posts of different members you can see who has the fortitude of character not to resort to lying. However the vast majority of PI including the leadership resorted to lies, attempting to insult me, and irrational argument.

I pose this question to the people of W95. Why would you trust a tribe so incapable of telling a simple truth about an unimportant thing?

When PI make posts or promises remember their venom and lies in the face of a small truth about themselves. Remember that even after their actions were confirmed by their own membership that they didn't own up to it they posted elsewhere and in a world with 3 active threads they obviously saw it.

That's the real take away from this all.