The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

DeletedUser

If I disliked early-game in old worlds, it is a burning hatred today. Personally I just skip it or just coast until the mid-game where a lot of the bullshit is negated.

DeletedUser110464

If no one was aware PI is good friends and allies with the smaller tribe called Home, and a lot of those conquers if you look at recent history were all members of home previously. At this point it seems clear PI is interested in taking in their friends to coplay accounts in the tribe while Albanian reaps the rewards due a lot to location I would assume.

hurod

giphy.gif

Age of Ultron

enjBNI-iSoKhy9vF7vJY8Q.png

How are we rank 2 in ODA as a tribe with 22 members? I thought we were all pushing accounts and nobling freebies as matt suggested :O

Ghostoxa

Simple , you are all original players of the tribe , while Jager has been recruiting many differnet players , therefore alot of the OD from the newer players just wouldn't be there .

index.php
index.php
[/URL]

index.php
The issue is we are supposedly nobling only push accounts, but how we got to rank 2 oda as a tribe?

Age of Ultron

Simple , you are all original players of the tribe , while Jager has been recruiting many differnet players , therefore alot of the OD from the newer players just wouldn't be there .

index.php
But what about the OD from old players? They've always been around 40 members.
Also dont get it why you'd bring up jager into this. Its neither your tribe, nor they had anything to do with the thread so far.

DeletedUser18879

enjBNI-iSoKhy9vF7vJY8Q.png

How are we rank 2 in ODA as a tribe with 22 members? I thought we were all pushing accounts and nobling freebies as matt suggested :O

I don't understand what's the point of trying to justify or argument something that we already know is true, so you're wasting your time. Certainly, not all accounts are pushed, but most are, and it's so blatantly obvious.

I mean, some of those pushed accounts actually believe that they're actually a top 10 player. Hilarious.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I know a fair few of the guys in PI from previous worlds and while they may be many things i doubt they are cheaters (please dont prove me wrong)

mattcurr

I know a fair few of the guys in PI from previous worlds and while they may be many things i doubt they are cheaters (please dont prove me wrong)
I also have spy information on this, after I figured out the top account was pushing I started to contact people who I have played with in there. This is what they're doing with a few people

Also what is the point of showing ODA, it was never stated that you're exclusively pushing.. And 900,000 is a small amount of ODA for your size and captures as is pointed out you didn't recruit much. You just pushed instead

Low and behold if you compare the agrigate total of your members ODA your rank goes down when compared to other tribes

http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=rankings&mode=tribesod&order=attrank

Last edited:

mattcurr

Im a top 16 :confused:
You sir will be the first person in the game of Matt judges you! I do a proper work up after work, but ugh you hit top 20 while at 3000 ODA with 5 villages. That's only impressive in how pathetic it is.

In my view I don't care if PI wins the world everything they do is because they basically cheated. Anything from that point forward is soiled

Ghostoxa

You sir will be the first person in the game of Matt judges you! I do a proper work up after work, but ugh you hit top 20 while at 3000 ODA with 5 villages. That's only impressive in how pathetic it is.

In my view I don't care if PI wins the world everything they do is because they basically cheated. Anything from that point forward is soiled

Do you have evidence to prove your rubbish statement?
Stop spreading bs, you're not very successful in this.

Either you troll or you are dumb, can't see any other reason for your nonsense.

mattcurr

Either you troll or you are dumb, can't see any other reason for your nonsense.
Veritas vos liberabit. Joining in multiple accounts with the express purpose of pushing one and merging is pretty shitty. How do you explain the total lack of ODA among many of your tribe and the accounts they noble that seem exclusively being built to support and be nobled

Jza08

Wow I just started running down the list, just krov and NDS look like they're not doing it among top accounts. It looks like it's the MO for all of PI. The rank 3 dude doesnt have a million hauled in totalll!!!!!! In total! He should be pulling in 1-2 million a day he doesnt do that per month and has basically no attacking. This is sad like my first thread of the world sums it all up, this is such a sad shadow of what it used to be.

LOL I hate farming simple! ... in fact I've played w90 and w95 basically no hauls so all you are proving is I don't farm much and I'm not afraid to admit it. Since no hauls came about it's made me lazy :D

But that doesn't mean I'm pushing... i have worked for my conquers as much as anyone else has... happy to show you all my reports of you like but I have nobled strategically. Watching activity when players are on/off and nobled accordingly. So you could argue my nobling has been smarter and more efficient as I haven't used as many troops as those with a lot higher ODA with less villages. :p

mattcurr

LOL I hate farming simple! ... in fact I've played w90 and w95 basically no hauls so all you are proving is I don't farm much and I'm not afraid to admit it. Since no hauls came about it's made me lazy :D

But that doesn't mean I'm pushing... i have worked for my conquers as much as anyone else has... happy to show you all my reports of you like but I have nobled strategically. Watching activity when players are on/off and nobled accordingly. So you could argue my nobling has been smarter and more efficient as I haven't used as many troops as those with a lot higher ODA with less villages. :p
Your ODA is border line it's possible that you're nobling for real and are lucky. What I'd be really interested in is the push account reports ALBANIAN1235 is nobling. Especially that home one clearly being used to build villages and support. Does anyone from PI have any comments on that?

DeletedUser110779

I love you to :p