End of Tri Force

DeletedUser117534

universal thought

before I read that, is that from before when players could just freely trade pp for res?

DeletedUser93439

So you're drunk. Really doesn't help with your behaviour it seems.

You're a new player. At least that's what you claim. Still, even if true, take some initiative and if you want to know my stats, you could've just used my forum name in twstats. It's not always right but it takes a second to do. You want to be good? Think ahead and see if you can find things on your own. No amount of pp can help you when you don't think.

Marcus the mad

Also me

Deleted User - 10017355

No, it was posted a little under 3 weeks ago, and works from the current system.

universal thought

ok cool, but that still means that someone on the continent bought 20k pp right?

DeletedUser93439

I never claimed that, you're just bad at reading twstats
Either that or my phone shows me "no conquers" and I think "well, okay then..." doesn't matter which world it was, you've yet to pass he first conquer from what that tells me.

universal thought

I've also yet to pass 160 points on any of those worlds...

oldmannie

I never claimed that, you're just bad at reading twstats
You really are a banana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read what people have said and take it in
The thing inside your head is what you use if you use it things that good players tell you would make sense
If that does not help feel free to contact me and I can do some 1-1 counselling :)

DeletedUser93439

By you claim, I mean that I can tell you that my ig name is horica even though it isn't true. I could also say I'm estas and you might think it's true.

Who's to tell that your account universal thought isn't an alt to check out worlds or a pp bank?

Hence I say you "claim".

universal thought

because it was made six years ago...

would you like me to mail you from a ten year old account? what's your ign?

you're the one that called me a new player

DeletedUser93439

Not. The. Point. If you've really never gone over 200 points that makes you a new player. There is no relevant difference between you and a 1 day old account if that holds true for you as a tw player.

universal thought

hence why I asked for your ign so I can prove it by mailing "ur a dick" from an older account

how do I know the twstats you posted are really yours?

DeletedUser93439

Feel free to mail me.
Other than that, I got no reason to lie about them.

universal thought

ok then prove it by mailing me from those accounts on w95

universal thought

universal thought

it takes 20 seconds to get a mail out. so 60 seconds for two accounts... unless you're lying

DeletedUser93439

I'm at work and on my phone. Please do yourself a favour and don't make a fool out of yourself.