Coming after us ?

Po8yAei.gif

When SMD says they will disband my tribe:
giphy.gif

atmospherecf

I like SMD, keep grinding.

keep-grinding-someone-you-dont-even-know-rooting-for-you-24833950.png

Schizophrenic

So its early on and i thought id start a little controversy.

My top 5 tribes are:

Warner Bros
A solid looking tribe, led by pritch as far as i can tell they should control the SE without out much conflict. They have some known names in there that can pack a punch. It will be interesting to see whether Pritch will be able to redeem himself after his interesting tactics on w95, however they have an interestingly high tribe change number and a sister tribe, so im not holding out much for pritch changing tact.

Arabelas Fan club

I recognize the account names, have no clue if they are playing seriously or not but after fighting arabela on previous worlds i have to say she can pack a punch and her supporting cast isnt too bad either.I expect they will probably merge into someone stronger at somestage or just barb with lots of pp for w100.

Creative doesnt fi
Now these guys... i woke up one morning and nearly spat my coffee out, seeing that tribe sent chills down my spine, the kinda chills you get from receiving a lap dance from the d list strippers clubs have performing on a Tuesday midday. In any case those are some big names and quite possibly the most talented squad on w97. Albeit the less than impressive name, if you are near them turtle up and spam L&L.

SMD
Well you cant not mention them, love em or hate em they sadly are relevant, expect wild threats and world drama. One good thing to take away from this, the leadership track record usually has no staying power, but id stay away when they go down they tend to suck players in with them.

Actually there are just 4 decent tribes, the rest of you suck

BarberSurgeon

SMD at first glance, we see names we know and naturally people have differing opinions of those individuals, though nobody doubts there abilities in this game. But SMD is more than just a couple big names. There's some lesser known players there who have just come back to the game within 2017 and will be forces be reckoned with if they stick around. Sniper On Demand notably.

As Schizo mentioned another one that some may have overlooked its creati who are around the k53/54 border this being my home continent and knowing a couple of them playing both with and against them, i know this is a tribe with high quality individuals. maybe not the fastest starters, but players like debbie/sweetmisery once they get rolling they don't really stop - and tend to see worlds through to the end.

DeletedUser115558

SMD is clearly an unstable tribe. By looking at their tribe changes, the tribe seems to be focused on numbers instead of quality. This will clearly be a set back to the veteran players of the tribe. You don't sacrifice numbers over quality. And why a sudden move to K44? K44 already has ~A~, DERP!

Tribe change is the only reason or something else?

If it is only tribe change than I disagree with you, in small world as it is and tribe limit 60, I say high tribe change means an active tribe, worst or good indifferent.

cokesrus

So because we relocated and I kicked some who didn't want to restart as they wanted to just pp farm we are bad. That's cool continue to believe as you want. Also Will, you have no damn clue so keep on trying all you want boo :p

LastApparatus

I think jjjg is going to be the best tribe. Keep your eyes open for a huge recruitment drive.