Top Tribes

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
its not an idea.

So you openly deny that bros is allied with boob?

Boob looks an awful lot like Smurfs........

BOOB 101 how to be irrelevant and useless

Make forum posts trying to laugh off fact that you hug harder than a fat lesbian bull dyke at gay pride.

Be a general sponge of a player with the personality of a jellyfish.....

Nap and ally anyone who is strong.

Be brave and shout at people whilst hiding behing said players backs.

Look at you guys Kidd Auroramoon the gangs back together. Its the whos who of trash. Just missing that damn noob vincent gorgone to complete the cast, dont pretend you are any good you will get exposed

ooh look i got myself a little fanboy..... don't know why since im a shyt player :)
sure your not the irrelevant one here schizophrenic???

remember now fools names are found everywhere
and your posting away in every single thread... :)

Schizophrenic

ooh look i got myself a little fanboy..... don't know why since im a shyt player :)
sure your not the irrelevant one here schizophrenic???

remember now fools names are found everywhere
and your posting away in every single thread... :)

Hahaha omg no please dont, you are one of the worst players i have ever encounted sheer garbage, you and vinny kidd are all garbage, you come back constantly to be spanked, i still remember laughing about 'vincents formal request to the community to noble me via a train' my god you guys such sponges you practically troll yourselves.

BOOB and Bros, what a joke!

Aurora are you guys going to come back and say about some world where you nearly did alright but diddnt.

Legit this is your tw career

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Schizophrenic

bro do you gif?

go back to you disaster you call a tribe tell them to diplo more people you might survive this world if you can get enough people to hug you.

BROS Where? Boob war talks
giphy.gif

They can always fall back on their motto of:
giphy.gif

Disgusting it really is, the fact that these 3 window licking tribes are so pathetic that they would need that kind of diplo. My god have some self respect.

Schizophrenic

nope - but fixed it just for you :)

I dont live in the past, i use ito gauge the future, and what does the future look like right now? it looks exactly like every other world you have played in, diplo a 'strong' tribe and pray they can carry you, whilst said 'strong' tribe is hoping the same from you. Even you can see the flaw in that plan right?

DeletedUser115162

So much talk.... Hope you can back it up when it counts :)

DeletedUser120095

Schizo, haven't heard of you or your tribe thus far on this world.

I'll state I've only heard of four players from your tribe and that's because I play w92 with two of them and played W30 with the other.

I'm seeing a lot of talk from you with nothing to back it up or even time in game to prove it.

From the cap list for ~IL~ it seem for the most part you're not warring anyone and just randomly taking where you can. BOOB is actually taking war caps from the some 5 or 6 tribes on our enemy list.

Let's calm down with the smack talk until we can actually even have a confrontation in game.

DeletedUser120095

mean you are right Bros family tribes is BOOB where? why? its sad and pathetic.

What are you even talking about?

I seriously want what you are smoking. It's definitely some strong stuff.

BOOB is an independent tribe that has it's own dynamic diplomacy just like ANY other tribe.

Schizophrenic

What are you even talking about?

I seriously want what you are smoking. It's definitely some strong stuff.

BOOB is an independent tribe that has it's own dynamic diplomacy just like ANY other tribe.

Oh please if i marked every food tribe we attacked as enemies my list would be enormous. You have no war accounts, you have accounts that may have won a world but no accounts that show anything scary, just backline nuke cycling sh*t kicking sea cucumbers.

Yeh you defo do have a dynamic Diplomatic system in place. NAP any one that looks scary and mark nooby tribes as enemies to try and mask the fact that you are a Huggy nooby tribe that has nothing going for it.

You can do what you want but when i get to you, the world will see how quick you get on your knees for diplo, i wont just beat you, i will humiliate you. You epitomize everything that ruins this game, Leech off the strong and abuse the weak. You legit are the Italy of axis forces. Jokes all of you not a single player that i would recruit into ~IL~ when i come for you, there will be no joining for safety there will only be a nice spot on the rim reserved for you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120095

Oh please if i marked every food tribe we attacked as enemies my list would be enormous. You have no war accounts, you have accounts that may have won a world but no accounts that show anything scary, just backline nuke cycling sh*t kicking sea cucumbers.

Yeh you defo do have a dynamic Diplomatic system in place. NAP any one that looks scary and mark nooby tribes as enemies to try and mask the fact that you are a Huggy nooby tribe that has nothing going for it.

You can do what you want but when i get to you, the world will see how quick you get on your knees for diplo, i wont just beat you, i will humiliate you. You epitomize everything that ruins this game, Leech off the strong and abuse the weak. You legit are the Italy of axis forces. Jokes all of you not a single player that i would recruit into ~IL~ when i come for you, there will be no joining for safety there will only be a nice spot on the rim reserved for you.

Lol you will know me when I find my way to you.

Backline nuke cycling?

I've held the core on W92 since practically the beginning of the world and still do. - Monkey D. Walrus

Est101 W80

Bluemidgets W6/W21

I can continue to list top tier accounts that I own or have played.

You have no idea who you talk to on this game. You do not know me and you do not know my skill.

You're an easily delusional person who is easily inflated by their ridiculous ego.

You don't know our tribes Diplo. You don't even know the extent of it since you aren't in the tribe. So PLEASE for the love of all things holy, shut your ignorant mouth. How can you even begin to think you understand the diplomacy of a tribe that you have no ties to in any way?

This world has been open for literally like a month you dummy. Bros are failing just like all of pritchs tribes have done in the past. We haven't even supported or helped coordinate attacks with BROS, NWL. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ( Do I need to continue putting etc for you to clearly understand?)

You have ZERO clue about anything man. So please take a seat and wait in line like the rest of the idiots that think they know everything about other tribes.

Seriously, shut up and let your skill do the talking. Right now you're just a big headed baby crying.

PS: You're tribe is a RIM tribe this world. BOOB Is owning the southern part of the core. Apples to Oranges dude. Your tribe has zero threats. We are actually fighting our way to domination. Peace silly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91425

Jokes all of you not a single player that i would recruit into ~IL~ when i come for you, there will be no joining for safety there will only be a nice spot on the rim reserved for you.

For you to actually to get a member they would actually have to want to go to you. So let's see your other account names to actually see if your even reliant at all.

If your all big bad and scary as your mouth claims you are why haven't we even considered talking to you. So in your own words you are a crap tribe since we aren't huggy with you.

Schizophrenic

Lol you will know me when I find my way to you.

Backline nuke cycling?

I've held the core on W92 since practically the beginning of the world and still do. - Monkey D. Walrus

Est101 W80

Bluemidgets W6/W21

I can continue to list top tier accounts that I own or have played.

You have no idea who you talk to on this game. You do not know me and you do not know my skill.

You're an easily delusional person who is easily inflated by their ridiculous ego.

You don't know our tribes Diplo. You don't even know the extent of it since you aren't in the tribe. So PLEASE for the love of all things holy, shut your ignorant mouth. How can you even begin to think you understand the diplomacy of a tribe that you have no ties to in any way?

This world has been open for literally like a month you dummy. Bros are failing just like all of pritchs tribes have done in the past. We haven't even supported or helped coordinate attacks with BROS, NWL. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc ( Do I need to continue putting etc for you to clearly understand?)

You have ZERO clue about anything man. So please take a seat and wait in line like the rest of the idiots that think they know everything about other tribes.

Seriously, shut up and let your skill do the talking. Right now you're just a big headed baby crying.

PS: You're tribe is a RIM tribe this world. BOOB Is owning the southern part of the core. Apples to Oranges dude. Your tribe has zero threats. We are actually fighting our way to domination. Peace silly.

Yay i have so much to laugh at you now even more so now.......

Lets just see? I dont remember you on the EST101 account firstly and yes i was on w80 i was Nhubster a baron of regime at one point, so unless you are one of the players that joined later on in the world when Ben formed then i dont know, so either you were an irrelvant co player on that account because it was amanda and pavle i think during my time, or you were a noob that got gifted an empty account for the sake of it. You definately did not do the heavy Lifting lol.

Continue the list of top tier accounts because Est101 isnt one you can claim noob. as for W6.w21 i wont comment until i look at the stats.

Regarding my ego, its easy to talk down tribes like you, You are allied with bros, or were and are now in the cool down phase of your alliance.
FYI
BROS diplo page
https://gyazo.com/d25572055c53de027408016fec0c2bfb

Dude you are laughable, Pathetic useless cretin in a joke of a tribe with noobs. I have some of the best war accounts in the game, look them up and you will see that i have brought far more to the table than you.

Secondly i would hardly call us a rim tribe lol since we restarted a 9 hours into the world, so we could put together a decent spread where as you are boxed in and have nowhere to go.....

I dont brag about my past every world i swap accounts and start life anew , i enjoy people knowing anything about me. I especially enjoy seeing tribes like yours who are pointlessly arrogant, Bro you entered the FI with a damn Fiat Punto.

I suggest to any tribe that fights us to not do it alone you simply are not good enough.

Unless you are creati and S rank other than that get bent

Last edited:

DeletedUser119333

I am just a random saying randomly that i could rim randomphrenic without even trying. Dayum boy, i only wish i was closer :oops: